Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 372027 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #1771 on: July 27, 2006, 04:28:47 AM »
is it possible to chew a cherry Airwaves on one side of one's mouth, and a spearmint Extra on the other, without the two flavours becoming too desperately intermingled?

(watch this space - all will be revealed, shortly...  8) )

i forgot to update, so soz, cos i can imagine how you're all absolutely gagging to know...  :D

yes.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #1772 on: July 27, 2006, 07:09:15 AM »
My first hentai series. I wonder how edited it's going to be, or maybe this person was able to upload them quickly enough for youtube not to have noticed yet.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

duncvis

« Reply #1773 on: July 27, 2006, 09:12:36 AM »
fuck me, its too warm. smeg.  >:(

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #1774 on: July 27, 2006, 09:24:57 AM »
It hasn't been too hot over here for several days now. I hope it stays this way for a while longer.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

ozymandias

« Reply #1775 on: July 27, 2006, 01:59:34 PM »
Damn it's so freakin humid, at least the clouds are around to keep the heat down.  Maybe this muggy spell is supposed to end by monday.  I'll believe it when I feel it!

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1776 on: July 27, 2006, 02:02:30 PM »
well, that's global warming for you.

better learn to enjoy it, folks, cos no-one bothered listening when the "looney greens" (i.e. people like me) warned people about this, years and fucking years ago.  wish i could feel smug, but it's too much of a tragedy and atrocity to do so.   :'(

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #1777 on: July 27, 2006, 02:12:08 PM »
well, that's global warming for you.

better learn to enjoy it, folks, cos no-one bothered listening when the "looney greens" (i.e. people like me) warned people about this, years and fucking years ago.  wish i could feel smug, but it's too much of a tragedy and atrocity to do so.   :'(

The worst thing is the inertia in the system; even if we stopped all emmissions right now, it would still keep getting hotter for another 50 years.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1778 on: July 27, 2006, 02:12:56 PM »
yep.  reykjavik, here i come...

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1779 on: July 27, 2006, 08:43:12 PM »
Holy shit, flo and woflgirl are perfect for each other.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

McJ

« Reply #1780 on: July 27, 2006, 10:54:15 PM »
Hmmmm

Just where is that curtain

It must be around here somewhere.

ozymandias

« Reply #1781 on: July 28, 2006, 04:20:09 AM »
Damn humidity, if I wanted to live in Florida, I'd have moved there years ago!  Instead the humidity moves to Maine!

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #1782 on: July 28, 2006, 04:24:25 AM »
30 minutes ago, they were prediciting it to be mostly dry where I'm going, but now they're saying it'll be pouring the whole time I'm away.    >:(

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=3086

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #1783 on: July 28, 2006, 09:32:20 AM »
Guys suck. God damn bastards get to run around without a care in the world. If they want to go for a jog, they can just get up and go without having to call a buddy beforehand to go with them. The fuckers.

I must have jinxed myself yesterday, because it is hot as hell today.

duncvis

« Reply #1784 on: July 28, 2006, 10:17:06 AM »
Last.fm radio streams rock.  8)