Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 365345 times)

duncvis

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #17610 on: August 28, 2008, 07:27:28 AM »
Wondering if it's supposed to be some kind of competition between boards, now.

Can't see why it needs to be. The internets is big enough for a couple of extra forums filling different niches, surely? Considering that a lot of folk are members on all the boards, presumably they'll just post wherever they find something they feel like replying to.

I'm thinking of blueberry muffins. I fucking want one and didn't get one from Morrisons.  :-\

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17611 on: August 28, 2008, 07:31:48 AM »

Can't see why it needs to be. The internets is big enough for a couple of extra forums filling different niches, surely? Considering that a lot of folk are members on all the boards, presumably they'll just post wherever they find something they feel like replying to.

That's my opinion, too, but I started thinking after reading P's comments. :-\
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

duncvis

« Reply #17612 on: August 28, 2008, 07:33:56 AM »
which ones?

edit: never mind, just caught up with the relevant members choice thread. I believe thats called shitstirring.  :zoinks:

As for The Chosen One, no great loss. Cunt.  :wanker:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 07:36:58 AM by duncvis »

ozymandias

« Reply #17613 on: August 28, 2008, 09:48:29 AM »

I'm thinking of blueberry muffins. I fucking want one and didn't get one from Morrisons.  :-\

Agreed. 

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #17614 on: August 28, 2008, 09:49:29 AM »

Agreed. 

Yeah I want a blue berry muffin too :P
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #17615 on: August 28, 2008, 09:52:22 AM »
About what to do next.  So far today I fixed the car,figured out why there was no sound on the TV the last couple days(bad cable) and used my MIG welder for the first time and it's only lunch time.   Got to think of something while I am on a roll :clap:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17616 on: August 28, 2008, 09:53:42 AM »
edit: never mind, just caught up with the relevant members choice thread. I believe thats called shitstirring.  :zoinks:

Yes, that's the technical term for it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17617 on: August 28, 2008, 01:48:16 PM »
I'm not going to try to get diagnost.

I wasn't planning on it, but, the new Doc. insisted, so, there it is!   ::)

There must always be a "WHY" where PMS Elle is concerned!   :-*

Accurate.  Why was your doc so insistant upon having expensive diagnositic work done?  Does it benefit you/allow you services?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

ozymandias

« Reply #17618 on: August 28, 2008, 02:22:07 PM »
I'm not going to try to get diagnost.

I wasn't planning on it, but, the new Doc. insisted, so, there it is!   ::)

There must always be a "WHY" where PMS Elle is concerned!   :-*

Accurate.  Why was your doc so insistant upon having expensive diagnositic work done?  Does it benefit you/allow you services?

Yes, it was so he could sign off on the ritalin prescriptions every month with a clear mind.  Hell, he even made me take a random urine drug test last month.  Still to be fair, it's the idiots out there Doctor shopping, trying to forge prescriptions, con pharmacists, etc, that make me understand why he would want an actual dx. in his hand before signing off a prescription. 

I guess he wanted to make sure I wasn't some stupid drug seeker/abuser.  Oh and the urine drug test cost us 250 dollars.   C'est La Vie! 

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #17619 on: August 28, 2008, 02:48:26 PM »
Prescription drug abuse seems to have a high cost of entry over there.  As far as I know, NHS GPs here are quite limited in what they can prescribe, and can only write a prescription for Ritalin or amphetamine after receiving a psychiatrist's recommendation, but I haven't paid a penny for any part of my treatment and never had to give a urine sample.  At the moment I'm on 20mg of dexamphetamine a day.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17620 on: August 28, 2008, 02:50:04 PM »

Have you any idea of what a golf set costs these days?

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #17621 on: August 28, 2008, 03:23:28 PM »
Ozy if your wondering why your here, and parts says sex, take it for me your a wanker. :laugh:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #17622 on: August 28, 2008, 03:25:15 PM »
So am I, world without end amen :laugh:

May never change, nice fuckn town :laugh: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
Plenty of anorexic playboy models to :laugh:  Most aren't that bad.

famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

ozymandias

« Reply #17623 on: August 28, 2008, 04:14:17 PM »
Ozy if your wondering why your here, and parts says sex, take it for me your a wanker. :laugh:

If I'm a wanker, what does that make you, you pathetical perverted retard!   :finger:   :yawn: :hahaha:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #17624 on: August 28, 2008, 04:39:51 PM »

I think it always has been in the small minds of a few.

Are you referring to an erroneous, false and wayward globe, circumvolving a particular celestial body by another name.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.