Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 367927 times)

Persona

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #15855 on: April 01, 2008, 01:09:44 PM »
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 06:23:30 AM by Gus »

Offline choccybiccy

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #15856 on: April 01, 2008, 01:10:34 PM »
Well the offers there. I am very good, you can look up my reviews on kasamba.
Womma entity

Sophgay

« Reply #15857 on: April 01, 2008, 01:11:25 PM »
Well sprry, when I wrote to driftingbizzard that time, I never draggd anyone in, Iwas just daying bye.

Not my fault I cant kill mysel properly

Goodness, I did try.
But you can't expect people to just ignore that, especially if they like you.; He was right to report it. And this time it's on a public forum, in full view of all members and admins - it would be wrong to tell us you're going to do it, and expect us to just sit here and effectively watch someone kill themselves. That is what I'm saying. I'm not putting on some fake thing or pretending I care; I'm trying to explain why I keep mentioning it, and trying to work out why you're doing it.

Persona

« Reply #15858 on: April 01, 2008, 01:12:01 PM »
i am 69!

thanks choccybiccy, u r sweet :)

my msn is fucked though

thepeaguy

« Reply #15859 on: April 01, 2008, 01:13:26 PM »
i am 69!

thanks choccybiccy, u r sweet :)

my msn is fucked though

Trillian for the win.

Persona

« Reply #15860 on: April 01, 2008, 01:13:53 PM »
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 06:23:50 AM by Gus »

Sophgay

« Reply #15861 on: April 01, 2008, 01:16:17 PM »
Well sprry, when I wrote to driftingbizzard that time, I never draggd anyone in, Iwas just daying bye.

Not my fault I cant kill mysel properly

Goodness, I did try.
But you can't expect people to just ignore that, especially if they like you.; He was right to report it. And this time it's on a public forum, in full view of all members and admins - it would be wrong to tell us you're going to do it, and expect us to just sit here and effectively watch someone kill themselves. That is what I'm saying. I'm not putting on some fake thing or pretending I care; I'm trying to explain why I keep mentioning it, and trying to work out why you're doing it.

and all im saying is, u dont know me at all.  if i were to kill mysef u wouldnty even kniow WHY not would it be any of your bsiness

i am only posting this here because i drank the whole bloody bottle, would have drunk more if i could have focused properly on the next bottle :(
Why you do it doesn't matter
The point is, you are posting that you're going to kill yourself on a forum. I am admin of tat forum. Whehter I like you or not, and whatever your reasons are, don't you think that leaves me with SOME kind of responsibility? I can't exactly just ignore it if I'm an admin on a site someone threatens to kill themselves on again

thepeaguy

« Reply #15862 on: April 01, 2008, 01:17:31 PM »
If I was admin, I'd take this site to hell -- like I did with Cal's board.  :toporly:

Offline choccybiccy

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #15863 on: April 01, 2008, 01:17:42 PM »
Well there's email or even chat on here.  Anyway I'm going for coffee and ciggie for now.
Womma entity

Persona

« Reply #15864 on: April 01, 2008, 01:18:04 PM »
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 06:24:06 AM by Gus »

Persona

« Reply #15865 on: April 01, 2008, 01:18:35 PM »
If I was admin, I'd take this site to hell -- like I did with Cal's board.  :toporly:

good idea   :orly: :orly:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #15866 on: April 01, 2008, 01:19:09 PM »
Soph knows what it's like to lose someone, she's not gonna take this lightly.

and yes you can hit your mom back if she hits you. if your parents are fucked up you are likely to turn out fucked up. you can't blame yourself. but now is your time to hang on and try to fight this crap and stay alive.

fix your msn, download trillian if you can.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Persona

« Reply #15867 on: April 01, 2008, 01:20:31 PM »
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 06:24:24 AM by Gus »

Sophgay

« Reply #15868 on: April 01, 2008, 01:20:36 PM »
who cares if ouyr an admin?!

if u werent one would u give a fuck?

no.

exactluy.

therefore i thinkits pointless to hide behind the admin excuse.  its not like this site will usffer much when im gone.
Obviously you didn't understand what I was saying
I'm not using the admin thing as an excuse to pretend I care
I'm saying, regardless of whether I care or not, I believe I have some kind of responsibility BECAUSE I am an admin. It doesn't matter if the site will suffer or not, I don't give a fuck who you are - if you post that you're going to kill yourself, and I have contributed to that in some way, wtf do you expect me to do - nothing? Or is that what you want? You can threaten to kill yourself and I can sit ehre and feel bad and blame myself? I'm getting sick of this tbh. I have lost people to suicide before, if you think I'm just going to sit here and do nothing then you've got another thing coming

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #15869 on: April 01, 2008, 01:21:07 PM »
gus, of course it's your decision, and no-one here can take that away from you.  what people are saying is that they care about you, enough so they want you to be around, and not to harm yourself.

you've had enough harm done to you by people who were taking their own fucked-up stuff out on you, and you don't want to be the same as they are, by continuing that harm.

just remember what we said about that little part of you which won't let go, eh?  and use that part to sort out all the shit going round in your head and your heart, because most of it belongs to other people, and the bit that's yours is a direct result of their shit.

people on here will listen, hon, cos we think you're worth it.  and that can keep you going until you're strong enough to work with someone to sort things out.  fuck knows you've reason enough to feel so bad, given everything that's happened.

we're rooting for you, kiddo.

and if you're ugly, i must be a gargoyle.  :P

:hug: