Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 361338 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #14790 on: March 06, 2008, 10:08:38 AM »
Oh, and RIP Gygax, creator of D&D, who died at 69.

Which is prolly farther than most gaming geeks manage to get until they stop pretending they're orcs and elves.   *ducks onslaught of angrily-thrown dice*
/throws dice

I don't play as elves or orcs anymore. :P   I like to make a custom race haha.   I never got into 3rd edition rules as I was more of a 2.0 ruleset person back when I played.

@GA:  WoW is a generic crap MMORPG based on series with well established lore that hit at the right time.   3D Diablo gameplay, basically watered down real time Baldur's Gate in a multiplayer setting.   WoW just brought that shit to the masses.

You should totally give my some of your second-edtion-preferring manlovin'.  Hey, it wouldl almost be like having sex with me by proxy!
Your what?  current?   Are you saying that me and your current are second edition geeks and should get together for some ghey maloving?   I don't think that would be like having sex with you by proxy.   The question would be if we would let you watch or prefer for you to be an active particpant.   

If you have a threesome, will you make it a webcast so that the rest of us can watch?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14791 on: March 06, 2008, 10:18:34 AM »

Which is prolly farther than most gaming geeks manage to get until they stop pretending they're orcs and elves.   *ducks onslaught of angrily-thrown dice*
/throws dice

I don't play as elves or orcs anymore. :P   I like to make a custom race haha.   I never got into 3rd edition rules as I was more of a 2.0 ruleset person back when I played.

@GA:  WoW is a generic crap MMORPG based on series with well established lore that hit at the right time.   3D Diablo gameplay, basically watered down real time Baldur's Gate in a multiplayer setting.   WoW just brought that shit to the masses.

You should totally give my some of your second-edtion-preferring manlovin'.  Hey, it wouldl almost be like having sex with me by proxy!
Your what?  current?   Are you saying that me and your current are second edition geeks and should get together for some ghey maloving?   I don't think that would be like having sex with you by proxy.   The question would be if we would let you watch or prefer for you to be an active particpant.   

ex, actually.  He had a thing for second edition D&D.  I edited after I posted and apparently deleted the word "ex," lol (rather symbolic.)

And, haven't you ever heard that when you sleep with someone you're basically also sleeping with everyone they ever slept with?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14792 on: March 06, 2008, 10:22:31 AM »
If you have a threesome, will you make it a webcast so that the rest of us can watch?
Well, first I'd have to find two people who were willing to hasve an orgy on webcast.  Preferably both fine foxy ladies.  So if you find any like that, would you send them my way?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #14793 on: March 06, 2008, 10:41:19 AM »
Well, first I'd have to find two people who were willing to hasve an orgy on webcast.  Preferably both fine foxy ladies.  So if you find any like that, would you send them my way?

Ok.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Sophgay

« Reply #14794 on: March 06, 2008, 10:49:24 AM »
my mum accidentally ordered the wrong book so now my brother is learning spanish

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #14795 on: March 06, 2008, 10:50:21 AM »

/throws dice

ex, actually.  He had a thing for second edition D&D.  I edited after I posted and apparently deleted the word "ex," lol (rather symbolic.)

And, haven't you ever heard that when you sleep with someone you're basically also sleeping with everyone they ever slept with?
Yes, I have heard that many times.   It isn't like you can taste the other person on the other person like they were just fucking eachother.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #14796 on: March 06, 2008, 10:51:45 AM »

/throws dice

If the other two people are into being filmed, I might try that one day.

Persona

« Reply #14797 on: March 06, 2008, 10:52:14 AM »
my mum accidentally ordered the wrong book so now my brother is learning spanish

What was she supposed to order? :P

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #14798 on: March 06, 2008, 10:52:41 AM »
Damn I am not a lady, not really foxy either.

Sophgay

« Reply #14799 on: March 06, 2008, 10:54:08 AM »

What was she supposed to order? :P
the french one :(

Sophgay

« Reply #14800 on: March 06, 2008, 11:02:16 AM »
i'm excited to find out what new happy pills i'm getting

Persona

« Reply #14801 on: March 06, 2008, 11:05:16 AM »
Me gusta espanol.

He can learn both  :laugh:

I wonder if people at school are missing my presence.

Probably not.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #14802 on: March 06, 2008, 11:13:50 AM »

Sadly, two of the foxy ladies have turned you down, but another might consider it depending on who the third person is.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14803 on: March 06, 2008, 11:30:57 AM »
 :laugh:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #14804 on: March 06, 2008, 11:43:52 AM »
Not much my brain is quite for some reason :-\
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw