Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 367943 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #13320 on: January 02, 2008, 09:02:49 AM »

I went onto their customer service site to get help and they must have, at least your email address and the order number or the last five digits of your credit card.

Fuck!

That was three credit cards and at least two service providers ago when I bought Winamp

I am going to have to "hack" the info.

Even fucking microsoft ., with therit three hundred dollars price tag, puts it right up front, in clear view. What is with these stupid fuckers and their ten dollar, when I signed up, ...?

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13321 on: January 02, 2008, 09:43:41 AM »

I am convinced that many of us can carve out a place for ourselves.

I seem to have gotten away with a severe social crime, at work. I only have my previous performance on the job to accredit. It's not like they like me at the management level, except for one guy. It seems to be be over though

I just hung up the phone with the guy who definitely does not like me. He is young and also has problems - I suspect ADD/ADHD and I have witnessed diabetic responses in him. Surely he is also suspect and I should not take him all that seriously.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 09:46:42 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

The_P

« Reply #13322 on: January 02, 2008, 09:55:21 AM »
I miss PurposefulInsanity.

I miss Mel when she isn't too busy sucking Dunc's dick and playing with her babies.  :'(

Slut with a good heart, our Mel. :)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #13323 on: January 02, 2008, 10:02:10 AM »
I am rethinking about going to my friend Doug's wedding in Tennessee.   My dad was going with me, but he wants to drive instead of fly.   The wedding is on Saturday, probably during the Jaguars vs Steelers playoff game.   Damn.   I really don't want to drive from Jville to Nashville, TN.   Especially with my dad, I would rather drive alone so I can listen to my music and smoke weed on the way there lol.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #13324 on: January 02, 2008, 10:02:49 AM »
Miss my spammate.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13325 on: January 02, 2008, 11:31:27 AM »
I am rethinking about going to my friend Doug's wedding in Tennessee.   My dad was going with me, but he wants to drive instead of fly.   The wedding is on Saturday, probably during the Jaguars vs Steelers playoff game.   Damn.   I really don't want to drive from Jville to Nashville, TN.   Especially with my dad, I would rather drive alone so I can listen to my music and smoke weed on the way there lol.

It's only about twelve hours, right. I'm am sure I have made it in less on the interstate and driving a bus.

Can't you come up with a previous responsibility that puts you there just in time to get dressed up?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #13326 on: January 02, 2008, 11:38:30 AM »

It's only about twelve hours, right. I'm am sure I have made it in less on the interstate and driving a bus.

Can't you come up with a previous responsibility that puts you there just in time to get dressed up?
Probably, but I don't want to lie just to save time.   The wedding is at the same time as the game.   The rehearsal dinner is Friday night.   I do want to go, but I don't want to miss the game.  Freaking sucks.   I could probably delay the trip to just attend a minimal portion of the wedding. 

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13327 on: January 02, 2008, 11:45:51 AM »
DVR?

TiVo?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #13328 on: January 02, 2008, 11:50:45 AM »
DVR?

TiVo?
We have a DVR, but that is a waste for a live game imo.   I would have already heard the score by the time I drove home and watched it and be able to read the stats.   My cellphone has V-Cast, so I can at least get stats in real time.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #13329 on: January 02, 2008, 12:26:48 PM »
I'm thinking that the wheel bearing in my truck are going FUCK FUCK FUCK
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

The_P

« Reply #13330 on: January 02, 2008, 12:57:28 PM »
Hmm. A Sales Assistant Vacancy at a local video games shop in Bedminster.

I might phone them tomorrow to get more details.

The_P

« Reply #13331 on: January 02, 2008, 01:14:30 PM »

I played Total Annihilation, then watched Slither and The Chronicles of Ridddick.  I'm not sure that that counts as an interesting life.

If you keep comparing your lives to others, you're bound to be miserable 24/7.

Not everyone lives their life the same way: deal with it.

Keep telling yourself how happy you are that you're single and friendless.

Single, yes. Friendless? Um, no.

And you're not entirely friendless: Milla's your friend, isn't she? Or do you not appreciate her friendship?

Whoopdeedo for you and your life.  I don't have any friends who I see IRL; nobody to go out and do fun things with or stay in and have any interaction richer than talking on msn, and I get kind of bummed about it.

Yes, whoopdeedo for me for having a more positive outlook on life that you never seem to have. Problem is, Pete, is that you have no-one to blame but yourself for your negativity. For fuck's sake, get a grip, mate, and develop some pride for a change.

I know that I may not live the high life, but I do acknowledge that I am fortunate in other ways.

Another thing: the grass isn't always greener on the other side. It's better to take charge of your life then to mope around at home on the pc looking at your ex's blog to read more of her wonderful adventures and feeling shitty for it.

ozymandias

« Reply #13332 on: January 02, 2008, 04:01:05 PM »

Go for it, the experience will be worth it and good luck, you might surprise yourself!  It's always a good idea to interview for various jobs just to get the experience and feedback.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #13333 on: January 02, 2008, 04:02:24 PM »

Employee discount ftwmfw!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13334 on: January 02, 2008, 04:05:50 PM »
Thinking "fuck it all".
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein