Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 337052 times)

GalileoAce

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #11730 on: September 26, 2007, 01:26:58 AM »
I'm frustrated and confused

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #11731 on: September 26, 2007, 02:04:13 AM »
I want forever to be over with.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #11732 on: September 26, 2007, 03:51:11 AM »
plastic or paper?

Wrong thread!
:D

Actually, it's both ... three layers of rip-stop nylon, inside a high threadcount linen bag. It's stretchy and I probably won't bust this one open.

My last two succumbed to a form testosterone implosion.

It did its job last night, quite well, but my knees, elbows and knuckles are a little raw.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11733 on: September 26, 2007, 03:56:21 AM »

I need to get off here. I just saw something I posted an hour ago and I'm a fuccking moron. Need to go use the bag.

you probably posted next to flo and happened to read his post instead of yours. it happens.

Nope, I just can't fucking type, sometimes. I really need to proof-read a little better at times. The only problem is that what causes me to make lots of typos also causes me to not see them.  :-\
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11734 on: September 26, 2007, 03:57:08 AM »
I'm frustrated and confused

Wow!
Mine usually fits the other way around.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11735 on: September 26, 2007, 12:59:45 PM »
i'm confused. i dunno how much i'm supposed to eat.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11736 on: September 26, 2007, 02:17:43 PM »
i know that one - bastard, ain't it?

get yourself a plate/bowl which is a reasonable sized portion (you'll have to work that out on a Good Food Day) and stick to that as a measure.  that's what i do, when i'm all over the place with food.

:-*  :hug:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #11737 on: September 26, 2007, 02:39:47 PM »
I load up a massive plate with stuff and eat until I don't want to eat any more.  It works pretty well for me.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11738 on: September 26, 2007, 02:41:19 PM »
that would be so nice.  unfortunately, EDs get in the way of any normal stuff like that.  :(

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11739 on: September 26, 2007, 05:06:19 PM »
that would be so nice.  unfortunately, EDs get in the way of any normal stuff like that.  :(

I wish I could learn to eat slowly enough that I knew when to actually stop.
All those years in music and photography, working for someone else, I have developed the habit of eating so fast that, after I am done, half of my food is still in my esophagus. A half hour later, I am miserable. It takes a bit of measuring and pushing away, still hungry, if I am to control my bad eating habits.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #11740 on: September 26, 2007, 05:58:30 PM »
I usually take 30-60 minutes to eat a meal.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #11741 on: September 26, 2007, 08:55:28 PM »
I usually take 30-60 minutes to eat a meal.

Whoa.   I take maybe 15 minutes maximum to eat.   My grandfather would scare you guys then haha.   He was in the navy (WW2 vet) and throws down food so fast it is incredible.   I used to eat until I felt full, but I don't anymore.   I usually feel full a few minutes afterwards anyways. When I eat until I feel full, I usually feel stuffed and want to sleep not long afterwards.   I only overeat at Thanksgiving dinner nowadays.   I never go for extra helpings anymore outside of family getogethers on holidays/birthdays maybe.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #11742 on: September 26, 2007, 09:38:38 PM »
Why can't I sleep tonight :-\
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11743 on: September 26, 2007, 09:43:07 PM »
i know that one - bastard, ain't it?

get yourself a plate/bowl which is a reasonable sized portion (you'll have to work that out on a Good Food Day) and stick to that as a measure.  that's what i do, when i'm all over the place with food.

:-*  :hug:

thanks. i'm sorry i keep whinging about food. :violin:

:hug:

i think i actually ate a good healthy amount today. it just felt like a failure because i wanted to eat a ridiculously low amount. lol.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11744 on: September 26, 2007, 09:44:08 PM »
Why can't I sleep tonight :-\

do you have ambien? :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar