Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 342591 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #10980 on: August 16, 2007, 09:08:31 AM »
/checks

:o
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10981 on: August 16, 2007, 10:35:06 AM »
;) 

still want to leave, now?   :tongue:

:-*

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #10982 on: August 16, 2007, 12:05:24 PM »

Having a super hyper day. Everyything is moving in slow motion. Today I could catch a fly with chopsticks, by the wings. My wife is ready to kill me.
My cat is a little stressed, maybe as a result. She is going through ninja moves, bouncing off of everything and flying through the air, one-pawing the landing and zooming. It's funny, but in slow motion, I think how funny it would be to see a cat trying to deal with life in a zero gravity situation.

So cool it would be to see her, like this, bouncing around in zero G.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10983 on: August 16, 2007, 12:09:06 PM »
Still waiting for that ticket.  :laugh:

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #10984 on: August 16, 2007, 12:09:46 PM »
What do you think?

It doesn't not take the same amount of stimuli to get scream, sex, bloody loud no more.  So fuckn calmn now.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10985 on: August 16, 2007, 08:21:35 PM »
I just found a healing scratch on my right side a couple of inches above my hipbone that I don't remembere getting.

WTF HAS MY CAT BEEN DOING TO ME IN MY SLEEP???  I keep getting random wounds!!!!

(I refuse to consider the other option:  That my new apartment complex resembles the Overlook hotel in more than just looks.)
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10986 on: August 16, 2007, 08:31:34 PM »
I loooooooooooooooooooooooove Taboo.

Two fund things to do are purposely guess wrong, as in:

Friend (in the middle of a frustrating battle to get us to say "focus"):  If it's dirty, you can't see out of it.
Me:  CONDOMS!!!

...and to not actually play the game, but have a conversation and hand cards to another person instead of saying certain words in the conversation.  I just went through the deck sequentially and was able to go on for several good stretches.  It was like the deck was rigged.  I hope I can duplicate that spiel at some point; it was fun.

GalileoAce

« Reply #10987 on: August 16, 2007, 08:37:38 PM »
Friend (in the middle of a frustrating battle to get us to say "focus"):  If it's dirty, you can't see out of it.
...and to not actually play the game, but have a conversation and hand cards to another person instead of saying certain words in the conversation.  I just went through the deck sequentially and was able to go on for several good stretches.  It was like the deck was rigged.  I hope I can duplicate that spiel at some point; it was fun.

Can I play board games with you?

richard

« Reply #10988 on: August 16, 2007, 08:43:22 PM »
im thinking about my fucking paycheck!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10989 on: August 16, 2007, 08:48:01 PM »

WTF HAS MY CAT BEEN DOING TO ME IN MY SLEEP???  I keep getting random wounds!!!!

My cat woke me up a few nights ago by piercing my nipple, literally. Well, actually more like bisecting it.
I have one of those cats that would have been accused of being a baby smotherer. She loves to sleep right up under my breath (poor, disturbed animal), but apparently I shoved her off the bed in my sleep and she tried to hang on. The only thing in range of her claw swipe was leftygirl (yes, my nipples are both girls) and she didn't hold the weight of the cat. I woke right up, though!

I still think it would be great fun to watch a cat in a zero gravity environment.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 08:51:25 PM by MarkingDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

duncvis

« Reply #10990 on: August 16, 2007, 09:06:27 PM »
The only thing in range of her claw swipe was leftygirl (yes, my nipples are both girls) and she didn't hold the weight of the cat.

OW OW OW *wince*

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #10991 on: August 16, 2007, 09:59:10 PM »
I just found a healing scratch on my right side a couple of inches above my hipbone that I don't remembere getting.

(I refuse to consider the other option:  That my new apartment complex resembles the Overlook hotel in more than just looks.)
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10992 on: August 16, 2007, 10:13:55 PM »
The only thing in range of her claw swipe was leftygirl (yes, my nipples are both girls) and she didn't hold the weight of the cat.

OW OW OW *wince*

"It was just an accident,"  my daughter said ... Yeah, like the damned encounter in hell.
Didn't think it was funny at all, until I saw PMS Elle's comment. It was some serious business at first.

Still tender as FUCK though and that was Sunday!

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10993 on: August 17, 2007, 06:34:07 AM »

Can I play board games with you?

:D

I have a friend who wants to ride a tricycle up and down the hallways here.  :laugh:

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #10994 on: August 17, 2007, 09:05:04 AM »
Jessica teaching me bad behavior.  So good I met her!  She sent a message about a teddy bear holding a rose.  People being mean because of her disability, and my answer to that, is only truely healty people have alot of compassion.  I explain alot to her, because I love her so much.  Most people are not, even the skinny ones.  They don't know what they are missing.  I keep getting told to cheat on her, and if that is what is cool to everyone else, I don't care, its not cool to me.  They badly want me to join in on making fun of her, and even if that is cool to, its not cool to me.  People think I am so cool with my jokes and ability to uplift a dead room.  I don't brag excessively, infact my attention is atuned to helping people cope.
Jessica is so much happier now, and I am to.  Well, because I can't hold her, its not so good.  Its sorta like a melted sunday with no cherry on top.  I got everything fixed and no bitch to share it with.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!