Author Topic: Bathroom Buggery  (Read 2840 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Bathroom Buggery
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2007, 12:26:23 PM »
Well then, if Im a *closet* Homo then that gives me free reign to say fag as often as I damn well please :green:
Lately Ive developed a prison rape fetish :evillaugh:

Pitcher or catcher?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2007, 12:27:16 PM »
Well then, if Im a *closet* Homo then that gives me free reign to say fag as often as I damn well please :green:
Lately Ive developed a prison rape fetish :evillaugh:

Do those fantasies start with you dropping the soap by any chance?  >:D

I'm wondering if he tosses the soap.

:laugh:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2007, 12:43:28 PM »
uh-huh

I thoguht you said you were from Portland?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2007, 12:49:20 PM »
I'm going to be saying to my kids "Freedom of speech doesn't mean you can be rude and nasty."

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2007, 12:57:15 PM »
I'm going to be saying to my kids "Freedom of speech doesn't mean you can be rude and nasty."

But then you'd be lying!
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2007, 02:03:36 PM »

But then you'd be lying!

Why?

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2007, 02:06:44 PM »
Spokane Girl wrote:
Why?

Why? Because thats a total contradiction! How do you define "rude and nasty" anyway?
Especially since different people have different standards and *the rules* apply diffrerently to different people.
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2007, 02:07:37 PM »
Spokane Girl, I never said I was from Portland! I said that I live in portland.
Now as for prison sex, its always exciting when I hear about some (white)criminal who did something really terrible and violent and I imagine him
getting the shit raped out of his ass by a black muslim weight-lifting prisoner :evillaugh:
Seriously though, dont you guys think that there are some criminals whose crimes are so heinous that they do deserve to get raped in prison?
I mean, I think its an outrage when non-violent criminals are subjected to it but when it comes to violent predatory criminals, its part of the punishment. :green:
Like that guy John Couey who murdered that little girl Jessica Lunsford not long ago. Why should he not get fucked behind bars...... >:D

Okay, I see what you are saying. Live and From are two different things. For lot of people, when they say they are from somewhere, they are talking about that's where they live. Like I lived in Montana for 8 years so therefore I used to say I was from Montana instead of from Oregon which was where I was born. Now I say I am from oregon. When I move to Spokane (if I ever will), I be saying I am from Spokane.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2007, 02:12:11 PM »
Spokane Girl wrote:
Why?

Why? Because thats a total contradiction! How do you define "rude and nasty" anyway?
Especially since different people have different standards and *the rules* apply diffrerently to different people.

I was always taught to treat people with respect and no name calling and put downs and bullying. I grew up in a house hold where bullying wasn't allowed and put downs and making fun of people. I'd get in trouble whenever my mother found out I was mean to another kid so I would envy the other kids in the neighborhood who were allowed to be mean to other kids because their parents were too lazy to do their job or they thought just because they're kids it's okay for them to do it.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2007, 02:45:38 PM »
Yet Im not sexually attracted to men. And this is the point: sometimes you wanna fuck people in order to establish dominance as opposed to fucking them cuz you lust after them.
I dont see why thats so hard for some of you to understand.............. ::)

No. I've DONE that, and I can't say that I'd feel anything
like it, under rational senses. Nor with someone I don't
already love.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2007, 02:51:28 PM »

Seriously though, dont you guys think that there are some criminals whose crimes are so heinous that they do deserve to get raped in prison?

Not particularly. I'm rather opposed to vengeance, philosophically.
Doesn't mean that I wouldn't take pleasure in other acts against
someone who personally harmed me (and a HELL of a lot less
than the kinds of crimes you're talking about - I'd gladly kill an
impolite person, if there weren't consequences), but rape is
too small a price for those that I truly despise, and not particularly
gratifying, for me.

But, someone whom I have no particular reason to hate? No. And
the passion of my own vengeance leads me to believe that all such
feelings are misdirected. Society needs to protect itself. It doesn't
need to torture.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2007, 03:07:54 PM »
Anyhow, I've seen eyes peeking through holes in stalls.
I just go piss somewhere else. A friend of mine caught
some guy doing this though, and just totally freaked on
him.

Somewhere else? Like through the peep-hole?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2007, 03:14:21 PM »
Spokane Girl wrote:
Why?

I was always taught to treat people with respect and no name calling and put downs and bullying. I grew up in a house hold where bullying wasn't allowed and put downs and making fun of people. I'd get in trouble whenever my mother found out I was mean to another kid so I would envy the other kids in the neighborhood who were allowed to be mean to other kids because their parents were too lazy to do their job or they thought just because they're kids it's okay for them to do it.

Which means that you grew up in an environment where you couldn't freely express yourself.  Freedom of speech includes the freedom to say 'fuck you' to everyone and anyone.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2007, 03:22:23 PM »
Anyhow, I've seen eyes peeking through holes in stalls.
I just go piss somewhere else. A friend of mine caught
some guy doing this though, and just totally freaked on
him.

Somewhere else? Like through the peep-hole?

Probably would have gotten a kick out of that.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2007, 03:25:45 PM »
Spokane Girl wrote:
Why?

Which means that you grew up in an environment where you couldn't freely express yourself.  Freedom of speech includes the freedom to say 'fuck you' to everyone and anyone.

That is a good point, Peter.  

However, I think there is a difference between appropriate expression of freedom of speech in adults among other adults and the appropriate expression of freedom of speech that we try to teach our children.  If a child says, "Fuck you!" to her teachers and her classmates, then she will suffer unpleasant consequences and as parents, we want to protect our children from these sorts of consequences as much as we can by teaching them appropriate behavior.