Educational

Author Topic: Eat my ass...  (Read 3601 times)

Jizz

Re: Eat my ass...
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2006, 11:06:54 AM »
He used him again for Catterick aye. I watched Catterick from start to finish last weekend as I missed most of it when it was originally shown on TV. And "American style detective" John Fowler (the American Eagle) was the best in that too!

"there were no fingerprints found at the scene of the crime, from this I deduced that the murderer had no hands....or was a giant insect"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Big Night Out wasn't up to much. My brother bought most of the Reeves and Mortimer stuff, including Monkey Trousers, and I think Big Night Out is the wrost out the lot, they appear to be trying too hard, still laugh now and then at it though lol.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2006, 11:12:50 AM »
He used him again for Catterick aye. I watched Catterick from start to finish last weekend as I missed most of it when it was originally shown on TV. And "American style detective" John Fowler (the American Eagle) was the best in that too!

"there were no fingerprints found at the scene of the crime, from this I deduced that the murderer had no hands....or was a giant insect"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Big Night Out wasn't up to much. My brother bought most of the Reeves and Mortimer stuff, including Monkey Trousers, and I think Big Night Out is the wrost out the lot, they appear to be trying too hard, still laugh now and then at it though lol.

I just find hitting people over the head with giant pans amusing I guess  :D

peegai

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2006, 11:13:35 AM »
Aye, I'm a mate of HG's...how did you guess?

Plus to answer someone else, yes it's Vic Reeves in my avatar. Probably his best character to date I think. Kinky John Fowler, the club compere in Bang Bang It's Reeves and Mortimer...funny as fuck! :D

Seen your profile, says you're from Scotland, and the only person I can think of who would recommend you to this place is the kind of gal who would rip your testicles out if you try it on with her. Yep, you guessed it: HG.

I spoken to her a few times. She's cool. (Don't fancy her, though, unlike some retards here -- they got no chance in hell with her. :P)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 11:42:32 AM by peegai »

Jizz

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2006, 11:49:56 AM »
Awwww, HG's bark's worse than her bite ;)

And purposefulinsanity, seeing grown men hitting each other with foam frying pans is indeed funny. It's just with Big Night Out the stuff was too random that it sounded forced...they perfected it later though :D

« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 12:01:55 PM by Jizz »

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2006, 01:42:37 PM »
What Jizz means is he knows i dont really bite friends i only bark or snarl at them. ;D

WELL DONE PEEGAI FOR GUESSING CORRECTLY,
ON BOTH JIZZ BEING A FRIEND OF MINE, AND ABOUT THE NO CHANCE IN HELL COMMENT. ;)

Jizz

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2006, 02:11:44 PM »
Actually, I think like HG when it comes to the "no chance in hell" remark. Personally I'd rather stand naked in the middle of a cat fight in the back garden than have some vile cretinous drunken wretch of a girl grunting and moaning on top of me.

Maybe I'm just gay, who knows?

« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 02:16:01 PM by Jizz »

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2006, 02:22:53 PM »
Im so glad IM not a vile cretinous drunken wretch, and i dont grunt or moan.

I purr like a sweet little pussy cat whom everyone wants to give a "loving" home to. ;)

Your not gay Jizz...................we are just fussy antisocial cunts. ;D

peegai

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2006, 02:31:24 PM »
Actually, I think like HG when it comes to the "no chance in hell" remark. Personally I'd rather stand naked in the middle of a cat fight in the back garden than have some vile cretinous drunken wretch of a girl grunting and moaning on top of me.

Maybe I'm just gay, who knows?

I think not. You probably have difficulty with intimacy if anything. That doesn't make you homosexual.

I have those difficulties too, and I'm a hot-blooded hetro, so don't worry about it.

Jizz

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2006, 02:55:44 PM »
It's not so much a problem with intimacy, it's more that I've rarely met anyone that deserves my attention  :)

peegai

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2006, 02:57:52 PM »
It's not so much a problem with intimacy, it's more that I've rarely met anyone that deserves my attention  :)

Ah, k.

Sleep. Zzzzzzzzzzzz...

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2006, 01:35:05 AM »
i have the reeves and mortimer shooting stars CD, where vic mangles well known songs withhis bontempi hit organ keyring (or wjatever satan-spawned "synth" he was using), and then sings them "properly".  (was playing it last night, and howling, coincidentally - synchronicity, or what?).  i was literally sick from laughing when i heard it first.

and is the "science fact" quotation chris morris, by any chance?  the man is a genius.

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2006, 06:40:10 PM »
Heaviest bands I'm into are Death and Obituary,

Ooo the glory days of death metal those bands are.

Especially Death, shame the bloke died of a brain tumour

What about Carcass? Napalm Death?

Oh and of course

Lawnmower death?

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2006, 06:42:16 PM »
Kenny, are you considering starting an ask Jizz thread?
Or are you scared all the DARK secrets will come out. ;)

Praetor dont encourage him!!!
My Kenny can out-conversation almost anyone about music/bands.  8)

shima

« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2006, 06:50:08 PM »
Hi Jizz, welcome to Intensity?.  What is your problem with grocery baggers?  Do you have a problem with the people who organize grocery carts too?  Do you have Asperger's or any Asperger's traits?

duncvis

« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2006, 07:56:34 PM »
Heaviest bands I'm into are Death and Obituary,

Ooo the glory days of death metal those bands are.

Especially Death, shame the bloke died of a brain tumour

What about Carcass? Napalm Death?

Oh and of course

Lawnmower death?

Lawnmower Deth ROCKED!! The song titles alone were worth it.  8)