Educational

Author Topic: Eat my ass...  (Read 3566 times)

Jizz

Eat my ass...
« on: June 06, 2006, 02:21:54 AM »
I was directed here by a close friend and member of the boards because, she says, I have social problems, similar to people on here.

I had to wonder though, since 99.9% of humans, tend to irritate me profusely, would being on here really be any use? Probably not, but who gives a shit.

My name is Kenny Lingus, I'm 28, , write my own music, play guitar, drink Jack Daniels, watch crap horror and comedy films, listen to metal music although I'm open minded and can embrace a lot of different stuff. I also want a fine collection of swords and daggers but the fucking bank won't give me Maestro on my card. And I'm a handsome big twat as well.

Oh, if you've ever packed bags in shops for people, leave me alone.

;)

duncvis

Re: Eat my ass...
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 03:28:01 AM »
Looks like you'll fit in here then. Or not. We don't care really. ;)

99.9% of people irritate some of us too *cough*PEEGAI*cough* which is how this site came about, cos we tend to get booted out of other aspie sites. :angel:
You're allowed to be a cunt here - check out Happeh's posts and you'll see what I mean. As for metal, if you're a normal, mentally well adjusted metalhead, rather than "TR00 BLACK METAL" welcome - I hate those silly cunts, most of them seem to have shit for brains...

so WeLcOmE To InTeNsItY?...

Jizz

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 03:46:40 AM »
Thanks for the welcome :)

Black metal is nothing but a fucking mush of noise which I have no time for.

Heaviest bands I'm into are Death and Obituary, but even Obituary I can take or leave. It's important to be into a shitload of different styles of music I think as there's more too many shades to the soul that not all forms of music get near. Clannad don't have the same effect on me that Helloween or Raunchy does, and Underworld don't get me in the mood for a drink the way Thin Lizzy does.....aaaaand when in a reflective mood I'll stick on some acoustic folky stuff like Gallagherr and Lyle...blergh, rambling now.

No plans on being a cunt either as it's much like holding a midgets bottle of Pepsi above your head and watching them jump up for it, fun at first, but you get bored after a while. I don't bully midgets by the way...honest!

;)

Thanks again!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2006, 03:53:47 AM »
hi kenny,
my name is Dick Enya!
Misunderstood.

Jizz

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2006, 03:59:45 AM »
You'd think I'd made my second name up for a laugh!  ;)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2006, 04:19:25 AM »
nope.

i have a friend named Phillip Michael Hunt

we call him Phil Mike Hunt
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2006, 04:40:16 AM »
Everytime I see the title of this thread I have The Ballad Of Chasey Lain playing in my head  :D  Yes its a random, pointless fact- but welcome to the board :)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2006, 04:49:29 AM »
do you know anything about the history of judge red?

i am basing this on your larger that life writing style, where your words just jump through the monitor, right at you.
i havent check the IP or anything, i'm no good at whois either.
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2006, 05:46:11 AM »
I don't bully midgets by the way...honest!

why not?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2006, 05:51:45 AM »
did you know that in Las Vegas, in one of the fancier hotels, you can request some midget prostitutes from the concierge, and they will meet your needs.

yes, everysingle one of my friends had their bachelor party in vegas.
my vegas experiences alone, are enough to fill a rich, full life.
Misunderstood.

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2006, 06:09:26 AM »
i have a friend whose name is Isaac Lock. it could've been worse - his name could've been Isaac Cox.

Jizz

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2006, 06:41:22 AM »
More randomly is that the first person to successfully recieve "compensation" from a government (after taking them to court for failing to provide him with a job) was a Polish guy called Kristov Girocek.

His actions in 1954 then led to a whole new system where governments had to then give a set amount of money to the person for each week he was out of work. And now we all have what's commonly known as the Gyro Cheque, named after Kristov Girocek himself.

And that, my friends, is science FACT!!!

So thumbs up to Kristov, if it wasn't for you, mate, I wouldn't have mastered the Toyota Supra in Gran Turismo for the Playstation during all those painfully frustrating years I was unemployed.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 06:44:03 AM by Jizz »

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2006, 07:38:41 AM »
Oooh, fresh meat. That makes me happy.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

peegai

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2006, 10:09:26 AM »
I was directed here by a close friend and member of the boards because, she says, I have social problems, similar to people on here.

I had to wonder though, since 99.9% of humans, tend to irritate me profusely, would being on here really be any use? Probably not, but who gives a shit.

My name is Kenny Lingus, I'm 28, , write my own music, play guitar, drink Jack Daniels, watch crap horror and comedy films, listen to metal music although I'm open minded and can embrace a lot of different stuff. I also want a fine collection of swords and daggers but the fucking bank won't give me Maestro on my card. And I'm a handsome big twat as well.

Oh, if you've ever packed bags in shops for people, leave me alone.

;)

Hi, you must be a friend of HG. :)

Looks like you'll fit in here then. Or not. We don't care really. ;)

99.9% of people irritate some of us too *cough*PEEGAI*cough* which is how this site came about, cos we tend to get booted out of other aspie sites. :angel:
You're allowed to be a cunt here - check out Happeh's posts and you'll see what I mean. As for metal, if you're a normal, mentally well adjusted metalhead, rather than "TR00 BLACK METAL" welcome - I hate those silly cunts, most of them seem to have shit for brains...

so WeLcOmE To InTeNsItY?...

Ignore him. He loves me really.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 10:18:27 AM by peegai »

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2006, 10:10:43 AM »
Is that Vic Reeves in your avatar?