Educational

Author Topic: Ask ozymandias.......................if you've nothing better to do!  (Read 11601 times)

ozymandias

Re: Ask ozymandias.......................if you've nothing better to do!
« Reply #165 on: October 21, 2007, 06:40:10 AM »
..If life seems jolly rotten
There's something you've forgotten
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
When you're feeling in the dumps
Don't be silly chumps
Just purse your lips and whistle - that's the thing...

Trust me, I don't stay down very long.  I seem to have a built in BS meter that kicks in and tells me to get over it, get off my ass and do something instead of wallowing in self pity.
Like a volcano, I just need to erupt from time to time and relieve the pressure! :laugh:

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #166 on: October 26, 2007, 11:21:55 AM »
Thought you would like to hear this, you deserve more than Peaguy, to be where he is.
Yes my mom gets mad if I don't hold the door open for her, just like you trying to help Carla.  Very nice.

PEAGUY IS AN ASSHOLE.

What is your favorite food?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

ozymandias

« Reply #167 on: October 26, 2007, 11:35:21 AM »
My favorite food depends upon my mood and what I'm craving at the time.  The list would be too long to post, but, samples are:

Tenderloin beef, fresh picked asparagus, corn and tomatoes, Fried Clams, shrimp, lobster, to name a few.

As for Peaguy, he deserves better and I wish the best for him in his life.  And I wish the best for you in your life.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #168 on: October 26, 2007, 11:43:37 AM »
Ok that was unexpected, and yes I agree Peaguy deserves better, hope he gets on that right track that is.

* Dime Bar offers O
zy a hand shake.  You bastard, you brought tears to my eyes :laugh:

You cultivate mental health, that makes you a more proficent nurse, I commed you. :)  Get into shape to really give a go.  That is why I do what am doing, to put the patient first.

I wonder what your favorite color is, I bet its not brown :laugh:  Simple questions like these can tell alot about a person.  I know that green is suppose to inspire hunger.

Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #169 on: October 26, 2007, 12:40:56 PM »
Do you consider yourself a consumer of classy foods?

ozymandias

« Reply #170 on: October 26, 2007, 12:58:46 PM »
Favorite colors, Blue, purple and black

ozymandias

« Reply #171 on: October 26, 2007, 01:06:28 PM »

Depending upon what you mean by "classy"????  I do like certain foods that CAN be expensive, like Veal, tenderloin aka Filet Mignon ::), lobster and shrimp.  I prefer my food cooked simply without a lot of "textures", "layers", "complex tastes", like you'd find on a cooking show like "Iron Chef.  I'v eaten in "Fancy Restaurants".  But, my preference is for food that is simple and easy to prepare  and TASTES good.  I also have a taste for certain frozen foods, like BBQ chicken wings.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #172 on: October 26, 2007, 01:08:23 PM »

Depending upon what you mean by "classy"????  I do like certain foods that CAN be expensive, like Veal, tenderloin aka Filet Mignon ::), lobster and shrimp.  I prefer my food cooked simply without a lot of "textures", "layers", "complex tastes", like you'd find on a cooking show like "Iron Chef.  I'v eaten in "Fancy Restaurants".  But, my preference is for food that is simple and easy to prepare  and TASTES good.  I also have a taste for certain frozen foods, like BBQ chicken wings.
Oh it was the way you said "fresh picked asparagus" that made me wonder if you were one of exotic taste. I dont like my food layered as such either.

ozymandias

« Reply #173 on: October 26, 2007, 01:17:07 PM »

Oh it was the way you said "fresh picked asparagus" that made me wonder if you were one of exotic taste. I dont like my food layered as such either.

There's a difference in the quality of taste in freshly picked asparagus, corn on the cob, and stuff thats been frozen.  Tomatoes fresh off the vine are very tasty, too.  But, fresh picked is just another simple pleasure in eating.  We live and have lived in farming areas, so it's just another taste preference.  Freshly cooked asparagus, butter and a little salt, nothing exotic about that.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #174 on: October 27, 2007, 10:21:54 AM »
Blue is depressing, so I wonder if you want to be calmned down.  Black is the absance of color, so I guess no stimulation, and perhaps more evidence you want to be calmned down.  I admit myself, but thankfully, I can easily controll myself.  I used to yellow, then it was green, and now its all bright colors.  Bright colors cause a sense of agitation, perhaps that is to trigger the mania that occurs with my discrete personality disorder.  Mania makes one feel good, but my the intense symptomology of my mom who I am mirroring, does not occur in me.  I am very patient person.  Its just a disfuctional coping strategy that I used to use for dealing with my mom.  More predictable behavior perhaps reduces one's distress, especially if its the same as yours.  Hmm.. yellow... fear.  Fear triggers endorphin release, there is a bunch of articles on autism and endorphins.  In proper processing of certain proteins, ie gluten and casein, can make one's behavior strange.  The more endorphins and psuedo endorphins one has, the more one needs to help day to day fuctioning.  Yellow may stimulate endorphin release.  Perhaps I am wrong, but I don't feel I have AS or HFA anymore.

What is your favorite season?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 10:50:24 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Spread your legs woman!

ozymandias

« Reply #175 on: October 27, 2007, 11:10:08 AM »
Color like anything else is subjective.  I find blue suits me, as does black and purple.  I prefer dark colors, though real blue and sky blue I find appealling.

Autumn

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #176 on: October 27, 2007, 01:39:29 PM »
Don't you mean Fall?  ;)

ozymandias

« Reply #177 on: October 27, 2007, 01:52:30 PM »
Don't you mean Fall?  ;)

Yeah, but I like the way autumn sounds. :P

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #178 on: October 27, 2007, 02:03:37 PM »
Don't you mean Fall?  ;)

Yeah, but I like the way autumn sounds. :P

Yeah you're right.

and Fall is a bit obvious.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #179 on: October 27, 2007, 02:36:29 PM »
the leaves fall
to the ground
and on the ground they stay
'til the winter waves of snow come in
and bury them that way
and in the summer the summer sun
will melt the snow away
and the leaves will be as good as fresh
and cows will eat some hay
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde: