Author Topic: Ask ozymandias.......................if you've nothing better to do!  (Read 11455 times)

ozymandias

Re: Ask ozymandias.......................if you've nothing better to do!
« Reply #225 on: January 08, 2008, 11:56:51 AM »
I hate to tell you this, but a number of articles/books in my collection have been written by women vulcanologists.  It's not just a "MAN" thing anymore.    8)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #226 on: January 08, 2008, 08:06:40 PM »
It was Mount Ruapehu in New Zealand, I think. White Island is the most active, steaming a lot of the time.
 Here is the page I found on them:
http://volcano.und.edu/vwdocs/volc_images/australia/t/whiteIsland.html
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

ozymandias

« Reply #227 on: January 08, 2008, 08:21:03 PM »
It was Mount Ruapehu in New Zealand, I think. White Island is the most active, steaming a lot of the time.
 Here is the page I found on them:
http://volcano.und.edu/vwdocs/volc_images/australia/t/whiteIsland.html

Thanks, I'll add that to the links in my favorites folder!   8)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #228 on: January 14, 2008, 03:19:18 PM »

I hate to tell you this, but a number of articles/books in my collection have been written by women vulcanologists.  It's not just a "MAN" thing anymore.    8)

You bastard :laugh:

Do you have any special talents, besides the obvious?
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

ozymandias

« Reply #229 on: January 14, 2008, 06:41:28 PM »
Whatever thats supposed to mean??

I'm a decent husband and father, I try not to annoy people and I try to stay true to myself. 

ozymandias

« Reply #230 on: January 15, 2008, 07:07:31 PM »

Your supposed to say that after I say............

"OH MY GOD!!!!!  THEY KILLED KENNY!!!!!!"

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #231 on: January 16, 2008, 11:31:15 AM »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #232 on: January 17, 2008, 07:43:36 AM »
Are the neurolands done?  I still check there some days and it's been down a few.
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

ozymandias

« Reply #233 on: January 17, 2008, 11:02:20 AM »
Are the neurolands done?  I still check there some days and it's been down a few.

I haven't checked yet today, but so far it's been two days.   ???  I wish I had more info for you.  I'll keep trying!! 

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #234 on: January 18, 2008, 02:33:52 AM »

I haven't checked yet today, but so far it's been two days.   ???  I wish I had more info for you.  I'll keep trying!! 

I have noticed that it is down too, but I thought that it might just be my computer or internet connection. 

ozymandias

« Reply #235 on: January 18, 2008, 08:56:48 AM »
I tried today with no luck, but, people are aware, so hopefully soon something will pop up.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #236 on: March 10, 2008, 03:32:06 PM »
What the fuck is your problem?

I find Carla irritating to be honest.  Dxing people, and telling them how they feel is selfish, you will find, if you think hard enough, I am usually not mean without a reason.  Even in my worst times, with problems of my own, I don't think I have ever attacked Callaway, because she doesn't irritate me like Carla does.

I would rather let go of the negative feelings. I don't know that I did anything to you, at least I don't remember.  I just mentioned her because you probably are sidind with her.  You look like a kiss ass, and its not appropiate for a person to take sides in an arugement.  Everyone should get along.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 03:37:11 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »

ozymandias

« Reply #237 on: March 10, 2008, 05:39:19 PM »
What the fuck is your problem?

I find Carla irritating to be honest.  Dxing people, and telling them how they feel is selfish, you will find, if you think hard enough, I am usually not mean without a reason.  Even in my worst times, with problems of my own, I don't think I have ever attacked Callaway, because she doesn't irritate me like Carla does.

I would rather let go of the negative feelings. I don't know that I did anything to you, at least I don't remember.  I just mentioned her because you probably are sidind with her.  You look like a kiss ass, and its not appropiate for a person to take sides in an arugement.  Everyone should get along.

THAT IS FUCKING IT..............YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE.  YEAH, I'LL LET GO OF NEGATIVE FEELINGS BY IGNORING YOU PERMANENTLY.  CARLA IS A VERY HONEST PERSON AND DOESN'T DX PEOPLE LIKE YOU CALL US ALL DISABLED AND DRUNKS.  DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO THINK OR SAY.

Asking people to get along with everybody else is a pipe dream and you just keep coming on here with the same old song and dance, day in and day out.  Your the village fool here and don't have the brain cells to realize it.  :finger:

Admins. PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD ASAP!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #238 on: May 04, 2008, 03:34:34 PM »
Unlocked... There is now an IGNORE button. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #239 on: May 04, 2008, 05:22:09 PM »
Unlocked... There is now an IGNORE button. :zoinks:

:woohoo: :kilt: :evilplus: