Educational

Author Topic: Ask ozymandias.......................if you've nothing better to do!  (Read 11602 times)

ozymandias

Re: Ask ozymandias.......................if you've nothing better to do!
« Reply #150 on: July 23, 2007, 07:53:41 PM »
How many kids do you have? One?

I'll answer your question tomorrow, because I'm tired, cranky and you annoy me.  Plus, I think your the little coward who's been gheying me without letting me know why! :finger:  BUT, I will answer your question.............TOMORROW!

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #151 on: July 23, 2007, 08:03:36 PM »
How many kids do you have? One?

I'll answer your question tomorrow, because I'm tired, cranky and you annoy me.  Plus, I think your the little coward who's been gheying me without letting me know why! :finger:  BUT, I will answer your question.............TOMORROW!

How in the hell do I annoy you?

And gheying you? I had no fucking clue you were being gheyed. I haven't been paying attention to your karma.

:minus: for being an asshole.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #152 on: July 23, 2007, 09:16:02 PM »
If you had a superpower what would it be and why?

It's a toss between HEAT VISION to vaporise assholes who pissed me off or the ability to read minds and find out who's been responsible for the shit thats happened to me.

I think I would have to go with mind-reading.

:laugh:

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #153 on: July 24, 2007, 03:12:05 AM »
Are you feeling any better today Ozy? :-*

A little, I managed to get outside and get a big job done.  And a mega inside housecleaning  job done, so I have a little pressure off my ass.  (self inflicted pressure, I might add).  I always feel better knowing you and some others here give a shit about me. :green: 8)

Glad to hear it- and yeah I always care when my boy toy isn't feeling like himself.  :-*

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #154 on: July 24, 2007, 04:32:27 AM »

It's a toss between HEAT VISION to vaporise assholes who pissed me off or the ability to read minds and find out who's been responsible for the shit thats happened to me.
Are you trying to decide whether on not you are a shoot first ask questions later person, or the other way round?

ozymandias

« Reply #155 on: July 24, 2007, 06:49:39 AM »

Are you trying to decide whether on not you are a shoot first ask questions later person, or the other way round?

Depends upon my mood.  Most times I think first, before I answer.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #156 on: July 24, 2007, 03:37:21 PM »

Depends upon my mood.  Most times I think first, before I answer.
Hmm, maybe you should go for the mind reading power, if these people have fucked you over bad then you need to make them suffer a little more than heat vision can do...  >:D

ozymandias

« Reply #157 on: July 24, 2007, 04:54:33 PM »
Actually, I'm not into causing suffering, there would be enough pain in a quick vaporisation that would satisfy me.  Plus, no evidence of anything that would be traced back to me.  It would be enough to look them in the eye as they realized what was going to happen.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #158 on: July 24, 2007, 04:57:24 PM »
Actually, I'm not into causing suffering, there would be enough pain in a quick vaporisation that would satisfy me.  Plus, no evidence of anything that would be traced back to me.  It would be enough to look them in the eye as they realized what was going to happen.
Oh, you should so appreciate the beauty of revenge, its a brillient thing to get high on. May I ask who this shitters are and how the crapped on you? (Dont answer if you dont want to)

ozymandias

« Reply #159 on: July 24, 2007, 06:52:14 PM »
Oh, you should so appreciate the beauty of revenge, its a brillient thing to get high on. May I ask who this shitters are and how the crapped on you? (Dont answer if you dont want to)

I won't answer, but, I have posted the info on another forum where I have a journal.  BUT, I2 is not a support forum and I have decided that I won't post certain things here.  As for revenge, I prefer the kind where I don't have to lift a finger, but just witness the truth in the saying, "What goes around, comes around!"

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #160 on: July 24, 2007, 06:55:34 PM »

I won't answer, but, I have posted the info on another forum where I have a journal.  BUT, I2 is not a support forum and I have decided that I won't post certain things here.  As for revenge, I prefer the kind where I don't have to lift a finger, but just witness the truth in the saying, "What goes around, comes around!"
Fair enough, I respect your decision on that. As for revenge, i agree there is a certain sweetness in the impasive sort, but the other sort you get to admire your own handywork. Especially good if its the spectacular sort of revenge...

ozymandias

« Reply #161 on: July 24, 2007, 07:26:06 PM »
My favorite book of ALL TIME is the "Count Of Monte-Christo" by Alexandre Dumas.  The Ultimate revenge tale and yes, there would be a certain sweetness in viewing the fruits of ones labors.  But, then again, I'm not very good in planning, long term complex plots to gain satisfaction.  I just find it a lot easier to NOT suffer fools from  the beginning, and let them know in NO UNCERTAIN terms, that I am not going to play the game their way.   

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #162 on: July 24, 2007, 07:30:35 PM »
My favorite book of ALL TIME is the "Count Of Monte-Christo" by Alexandre Dumas.  The Ultimate revenge tale and yes, there would be a certain sweetness in viewing the fruits of ones labors.  But, then again, I'm not very good in planning, long term complex plots to gain satisfaction.  I just find it a lot easier to NOT suffer fools from  the beginning, and let them know in NO UNCERTAIN terms, that I am not going to play the game their way.   
Hmm, I havent read that book, thats another thing that might have to go on my summer reading list. As for revenge, sometimes the most simple things are the most rewarding, one thing I did a very long time ago took me 30 seconds literally to do, involved using one idiot as a flunkie and a small metal spring, and caused 6 weeks mayhem for 5 people i intensely disliked. Best of all, they couldnt pin it on me...

ozymandias

« Reply #163 on: July 24, 2007, 07:51:37 PM »
Thats nice, now I'm fading fast, so goodnight! :yawn:

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #164 on: October 20, 2007, 08:26:27 PM »
..If life seems jolly rotten
There's something you've forgotten
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
When you're feeling in the dumps
Don't be silly chumps
Just purse your lips and whistle - that's the thing...