Educational

Author Topic: Ask ozymandias.......................if you've nothing better to do!  (Read 12122 times)

ozymandias

Re: Ask ozymandias.......................if you've nothing better to do!
« Reply #105 on: September 19, 2006, 07:46:16 PM »
Yeah, a few things have finally reached their boiling point with me.  I try to be diplomatic or silent, but some things just rub me the wrong way!  McJagger is probably getting his jollies thinking he's provoking me as per his usual mode of thinking.  WRONG!

I really am wondering why I'm here and whether I should just delete this place and go back to spending more time at AFF.

I posted this at my journal on fractalus as well, so it's no big secret.  I'm tired and maybe I'll be better tomorrow!

But it's a stone cold fact there are people, I intend to ignore and now it's public.  If that upsets people......too fucking bad!  I'm trying to be honest in the I2 spirit, but all of a sudden that seems to be unfashionable!

Peace

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: September 19, 2006, 07:55:22 PM »
I hope you feel better tomorrow, Ozymandias.

Honesty is good.  It's good to get things out and not let them continue to fester.

Here is a question for you:  What is the most difficult thing you have ever done as a parent?

ozymandias

« Reply #107 on: September 19, 2006, 08:13:49 PM »
My honest, serious response, is being a parent!  In all honesty, I never wanted to be one.  I was afraid to pass on the "family curse" to Amber.  I was ready to be celibate for the rest of my life rather than bring another life into the family cesspool.  If I had married any other person than Carla, there would have been no kids in my life.   Don't get me wrong I love kids and am a child advocate against abuse of any and all kinds.  In many ways I'm a big goofball and am a kid at heart.  A lot of my life now is making up for lost time, while trying my hardest to be a "father".

And in all honesty, I am BLOOD WELL GLAD I GOT A VASECTOMY!  One is enough!  I love my daughter, but, I have my limits.!

ozymandias

« Reply #108 on: September 19, 2006, 08:26:12 PM »
Oh and I am coming up on the 11th anniversary of the big "rift": and blow up with my female progenitor and my "sister" and her family!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm a fucking emo!

So if people don't like it, don't read it!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #109 on: September 20, 2006, 06:14:53 AM »
Yeah, a few things have finally reached their boiling point with me.  I try to be diplomatic or silent, but some things just rub me the wrong way!  McJagger is probably getting his jollies thinking he's provoking me as per his usual mode of thinking.  WRONG!

I really am wondering why I'm here and whether I should just delete this place and go back to spending more time at AFF.

I posted this at my journal on fractalus as well, so it's no big secret.  I'm tired and maybe I'll be better tomorrow!

But it's a stone cold fact there are people, I intend to ignore and now it's public.  If that upsets people......too fucking bad!  I'm trying to be honest in the I2 spirit, but all of a sudden that seems to be unfashionable!

Peace

i am not getting my jollies.
actually i am quite offended that you are getting all defensive with me.

sorry about your unpleasant anniversary, but i don't get why you are taking it out on me.
however, if it makes you feel better, then i am here for you, whip-away!
Misunderstood.

ozymandias

« Reply #110 on: September 20, 2006, 07:32:37 AM »
Ok I wasn't going to respond, but I owe you something.  Yes I am defensive when the mood is on, but, your pretty good at that as well!

And NO your not going to be my whipping boy!  I'll let my silence do my talking from here on out!

Peace

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #111 on: September 20, 2006, 08:12:04 AM »
PEACE, indeed!

you are right about when i get moody.  but i tend to be an equal opportunity bitcher!

i would like to extend the olive branch of peace to you, though.  i had no idea (at first) that you were simply going through a difficult time, until i read more of your posts.

i was being too sensitive.  so i offer you my apology.
Misunderstood.

ozymandias

« Reply #112 on: November 01, 2006, 07:37:25 AM »
Accepted!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #113 on: November 01, 2006, 07:44:11 AM »
 :thanks:

glad to have you back, ozy.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #114 on: November 01, 2006, 07:47:07 AM »
Yay! You're back, you two have made up, now the only thing outstanding is the make up sex. Come on, I'm waiting  >:D

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: November 01, 2006, 07:47:31 AM »
How many colds have you had this year, Ozymandias.  It seems like you have had a lot of them.

I have one right now too, which I caught from my little germ carrier (school age child).

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #116 on: November 01, 2006, 07:51:13 AM »
Yay! You're back, you two have made up, now the only thing outstanding is the make up sex. Come on, I'm waiting  >:D

how about a non-manly hug?

:hug:

will that sate tour appetite?
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #117 on: November 01, 2006, 07:53:39 AM »

how about a non-manly hug?

:hug:

will that sate tour appetite?

Not particularly, but since I'm in a good mood I'll make do this time. :laugh:

duncvis

« Reply #118 on: November 01, 2006, 08:01:25 AM »
welcome back ozy! :party:

ozymandias

« Reply #119 on: November 01, 2006, 08:02:14 AM »
How many colds have you had this year, Ozymandias.  It seems like you have had a lot of them.

I have one right now too, which I caught from my little germ carrier (school age child).

I lost count, but the one in August that lasted over three weeks was awful.  I gotta get a flu shot from my doctor and soon.