Author Topic: GA and renaeden hate each other.  (Read 1719 times)

GalileoAce

GA and renaeden hate each other.
« on: September 01, 2007, 07:14:59 AM »
Only because we love each other so much :P

This amused us both...AFTER we collected ourselves following it.

We had a big argument today...all because I put too much BBQ sauce in a bowl and renaeden didn't know what to do with it. I suggested that she either throw it out or eat it. Because I wasn't specific with how to eat it renaeden got frustrated and asked what to do with it. I repeated that she either ditch it or eat it, angered she threw a bowl at me and left the kitchen. Sighing I threw the bowl into the sink, inadvertently smashing a glass. I went and put the glass into the big bin outside where renaeden was sitting in the sun. I returned inside and grabbed my now lunch from the microwave. renaeden came in and started yelling at me for breaking the glass. Employing one of my many services; sarcasm, probably wasn't such a good idea. Having lost my appetite I went to put my lunch into the fridge, but renaeden smacked the bowl out of my hand, baked beans and curried rice went everywhere. renaeden heatedly suggested I clean it up and left the kitchen again. Stepping back into the middle of the kitchen my brain struggle to make sense of just what had occured. Angered and frustrated and put my fist throw the pantry door. Literally, I hit the door so hard that I severely cracked the far side of it.
I tried to clean the mess renaeden made of my lunch. Later I asked renaeden if she wanted me to leave (ie: go back to Queensland), she said ok. So I went out the front door, and into our front courtyard. renaeden promptly went out the front. I called her back to the courtyard, she accused me of tricking her. We returned inside and she saw that I'd cleaned the kitchen. I then said not to look at the pantry door...Which in hindsight I probably shouldn't have said. renaeden lost it, getting angry she went back into and then entered the computer room and proceeded to throw anything and everything onto the floor (99% of it mine..she even broke a CD of mine), I tried to stop her and calm her down to no avail. She stormed out of the house (out the back again). I'd couldn't take it anymore and broke down, burying my head into a nearby bean bag. renaeden returned inside sometime later and hit my back which I ignored. Soon after she gave me tissues and we had sexless make up sex :P
All of that...Because I put too much BBQ sauce in a bowl for chicken nuggets a few nights ago!  ::)

We then went out and bought  some junk food, Vienetta ice-cream cakes, tubs of ice-cream and some pizzas. And soft-drink. I also grabbed some Freddos.

I'm not sure I've fully recovered, physically, or emotionally. I feel kinda lethargic, slow, maybe a bit drained. I had a headache shortly before we left to the shops...This emotion stuff really fucks you up something shocking. Happiness, Sadness and Anger, the three primal emotions that any human would feel, also from which all others are borne. I feel that these three are the main, primary emotions and an autistic would feel, but more intense than an average person, it's why we shut off, the emotions are too just too strong for us to deal with properly. Case in point!  :laugh:

Here's some photographic evidence:

My still un-eaten lunch..Well what's left of it.

The front of the pantry door.

And the back of it.

Star Trek: Armada game-disc. renaeden is lucky I never played that game much...And she's very lucky it wasn't Armada II...

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: GA and renaeden hate each other.
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 07:19:36 AM »
We then went out and bought  some junk food, Vienetta ice-cream cakes, tubs of ice-cream and some pizzas. And soft-drink. I also grabbed some Freddos.
Now I feel a little bit sick, I have eaten too much junk.

His lunch looks like spew.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

GalileoAce

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 07:21:09 AM »
His lunch looks like spew.

And it looked like someone threw up all over the kitchen!

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 07:25:39 AM »
Yes, I was about to suggest waht your lunch looked like.

Something that ended up next to my letterbox after I came home drunk.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2007, 07:37:58 AM »

My still un-eaten lunch..Well what's left of it.

You were actually going to eat that?   :puke:

I have had fights with my husband before too, especially in the first year after we were married.

GalileoAce

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2007, 07:45:26 AM »
imgGA's Gourmet Baked Beans/img
"My still un-eaten lunch..Well what's left of it."

You were actually going to eat that?   :puke:

It's not about what it looks like, but rather what it tastes like. And it's quite nice.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2007, 07:47:07 AM »
I don't think it would have looked much different after 2 hours in your stomach.

Honestly, if someone tried to foce feed me that I would spew it up. Especially if it was cold.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2007, 07:50:28 AM »

We had a big argument today...all because I put too much BBQ sauce in a bowl and renaeden didn't know what to do with it. I suggested that she either throw it out or eat it.
this was your mistake.

you are the one who poured too much BBQ in, so it was up to you to handle it.  suggesting how she handle it was the wrong approach.

is she PMSing?
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2007, 07:54:35 AM »
I have only ever thrown something once in the heat of the moment.  A full hot baked apple pie...my, my, that butter pastry can go kersplat right across the full 4 metre width of a kitchen no worries....horrid to clean up.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2007, 07:56:11 AM »
Angered and frustrated and put my fist throw the pantry door. Literally, I hit the door so hard that I severely cracked the far side of it.

The front of the pantry door.

And the back of it.

How will you fix this?

GalileoAce

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2007, 07:59:50 AM »
We had a big argument today...all because I put too much BBQ sauce in a bowl and renaeden didn't know what to do with it. I suggested that she either throw it out or eat it.
this was your mistake.
you are the one who poured too much BBQ in, so it was up to you to handle it.  suggesting how she handle it was the wrong approach.
is she PMSing?

All my fault!? All my fault! :'(
Hehe, yes, probably. However I think the blame could easily be equally portioned..out....      to everyone on Intensity! Yes, I blame you all! :lol: j/k

I don't think it would have looked much different after 2 hours in your stomach.
Honestly, if someone tried to foce feed me that I would spew it up. Especially if it was cold.

It is absolutely disgusting when cold..I'll be definitely heating it up when I get around to eating it.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2007, 08:00:41 AM »
looks like it is made out of hard board.

he would have to cut a square halfway to the support pieces.  and cut a square of new hardbord to amtch the new square hole.

then wood putty and sandpaper, followed by a new coat of paint.
Misunderstood.

GalileoAce

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2007, 08:03:51 AM »
looks like it is made out of hard board.
he would have to cut a square halfway to the support pieces.  and cut a square of new hardbord to amtch the new square hole.
then wood putty and sandpaper, followed by a new coat of paint.

Yeah, that's how my Dad fixed the last door I put my fist into.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2007, 08:04:04 AM »
How will you fix this?
That is what I am worried about now. I don't know what to do...
I asked GA to take it off the hinges straight away because I didn't like looking at it. I thought he would put in the spare room but it is in the loungeroom. :-\
* renaeden nods vehemently.
Yes! Oh if only I had said this in the first place.
is she PMSing?
No I do not do this PMSing thing.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2007, 08:07:14 AM »
How will you fix this?
That is what I am worried about now. I don't know what to do...
I asked GA to take it off the hinges straight away because I didn't like looking at it. I thought he would put in the spare room but it is in the loungeroom. :-\
* renaeden nods vehemently.
Yes! Oh if only I had said this in the first place.
is she PMSing?
No I do not do this PMSing thing.
just tape a poster over it until you can get to fixing it.
Misunderstood.