Educational

Author Topic: My appology "Bipolar"  (Read 6129 times)

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: My appology "Bipolar"
« Reply #180 on: September 07, 2007, 04:21:33 PM »
He's being an ass to everyone else.
I think he is just misunderstood. And probably off his face.

I don't think so. I tried talking to him for ages, even on the phone, and it went nowhere. He's a nutter and will probably never realize it.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #181 on: September 07, 2007, 04:25:59 PM »

I don't think so. I tried talking to him for ages, even on the phone, and it went nowhere. He's a nutter and will probably never realize it.
Is he happy? Thats the big question really, you can be a nutter and be totally happy.

Kosmonaut

« Reply #182 on: September 07, 2007, 04:39:30 PM »
Reminds me of a few of my neighbours.
Probably nice people and maybe some entertainment for 5 minutes every now & then; but total fucking nutjobs.
 :crazy:

Offline mordok

• The Ultimate Question of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #183 on: September 07, 2007, 07:44:25 PM »

One might have something to do with the other, you know.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #184 on: September 07, 2007, 09:58:03 PM »

Is he happy? Thats the big question really, you can be a nutter and be totally happy.

When he first started sending me his crazed pm's, he was very depressed and suicidal. That was over a year ago though, I think. Since then, he usually seems pretty happy, though frustrated with his situation.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #185 on: September 07, 2007, 10:28:50 PM »

When he first started sending me his crazed pm's, he was very depressed and suicidal. That was over a year ago though, I think. Since then, he usually seems pretty happy, though frustrated with his situation.
That is how I see it too.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #186 on: September 07, 2007, 11:43:03 PM »
I took high dose of ginseng,  swallowed a concentrated vegetable powder (with grasses, algaes and such) taken 30 grams of alfalfa, 9 grams of chlorrea, 7 grams of glutamine, 50mg of all bvitamins, 1000mg of vitamin c, 3 fairy cayenne pepper pills, 240 mg of ginko extract, 3 grams of spirullina, 4 cups of green tea, one drink with cinnamon and ginger in it,  , .6 grams of alpha lipoic acid and 15 billon cfu of a probiotic..
Experimenting like this will probably make you very sick eventually. Sounds far worse than a small dose of Abilify. I am not hyperfocusing so you can shut up about that.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #187 on: September 08, 2007, 01:04:12 AM »
you GO, renaeden!   :clap:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #188 on: September 08, 2007, 05:06:05 AM »

Do you reckon the herbs are being counterproductive, or helping him?

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #189 on: September 08, 2007, 10:28:06 AM »
I'm sure some of them are harmless, but he should stay away from the mind-altering ones like ginseng.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #190 on: September 08, 2007, 11:25:42 AM »
Carla, let me explain something to you, when we first talked I was nervous.  I am much better at coping now a days. You can't social for beans, so you were not helping.  I ask Jessica questions, but she usually won't answer me.  I know a few things and that is it, but  the things are want are her feelings.  I want her to talk to me if she having a problem, I am really good at making advice.  I told her a few times I think your highly fuctional person, and I want to f u c k your ass. I can get the same mind altering affects as you call them from what I am imaging.  I have seen myself become very hyper sometimes from that alone.

I am wondering maybe that the ginseng intolerance I so find maybe something else.  I notice if I meditate a few hundred times, just for the f u c k of it, I get lots of energy the next day.    If I stop, that would f u c k me up, I would become what I was.  I would not, its feels good.  I am not making comments to be dxed, I am showing you shit. Intorerance in addition maybe. Seeing that I am incontroll went along way into helping with my mood stability.

Tell you the truth, I am doing so well coping, my focus is on my mom.  I did something that messed my life up because I am worried about her.  She is all that I have left right now, because everyone else sucks.  My bro is treating me normal, because I stoped being a disabled wank.  I would not go near my sister, beating up my mom and all.  Jessica is driving me nuts to, its not being annoyed, its being upset for her.  So I fight this by teaching my mom stuff about how to cope.  The docs don't seem to be doing it, or she is not listening because meds aren't not enough for her now.  I am f u c k n pissed at them, I wanna go take a f u c k n jog down there and beat the flying f u c k out of them.  The workers that come for my mom come at wrong times, and she is gets pissed.  I had them to at one time, but I basically told em to f u c k off.  Mom is trying to get them back, but I asked her nicely to leave me alone, a few times.  I bet I could do better than those f u c k ed up workers.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #191 on: September 08, 2007, 11:30:27 AM »
If you're doing so well, why are you having trouble paying your bills? It looks like you're going to be homeless soon.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #192 on: September 08, 2007, 11:55:41 AM »
This town is crowded.  I got the system beat so I dont have to, but am going to make more friends.  I just started seeing shit now for some reason.  I went to a bunch of places and they don't hire.  I am not playing bull shit games with walmart either, I did that few times and they have too many application.  I herd this guy saying they are slave drives also.  I refuse to go back to mcdonalds either.  The housing authority keep my rent up high while I was not working and I got behind.  Mcdonalds kept making up excuses to fill out forms  so I could get more assistance.  They lost it a few times, dipshit.  The pharmacy techinican who took my job at C.V.S. f u c k e d up my mom's order.  Another idiot!  They guys at KFC fucked up my mom's boyfriends order.  F U C K N idiots!  I can't get roomates because of idiot neighbor.  She trashed the yard and steals.  There is a foul oder coming from upstairs down to mine that smells like sulfur.  There dog is a bitch, and now I know why.  I see the dog food all over the porch, and I saw him outside with no water in the hot sun.  He is usually barking at everyone, but he  didn't have the strenght.  I wanna leave myself.  I get upset about my mom at night, and that just sucks.  Sometimes its Jessica.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 12:04:35 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #193 on: September 14, 2007, 01:37:52 PM »
Hmmm... I got someone offering to take nude photos for me.  Its the same person who told me how to make a pocket pussy out of laxtex glove and towel.  He likes my jokes!  I got to pay him $50.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #194 on: September 16, 2007, 06:14:23 AM »
Hmmm... I got someone offering to take nude photos for me.  Its the same person who told me how to make a pocket pussy out of laxtex glove and towel.  He likes my jokes!  I got to pay him $50.

well, of course he likes your jokes. you paid him $50. :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein