Author Topic: Theory of Mind thread  (Read 10353 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: Theory of Mind thread
« Reply #120 on: September 02, 2007, 02:05:50 PM »
we love to pick on Hardon.

Wow, do you really?

not really, no, to be honest.  i just can't stand the unbelievable hubris, which is based on nothing but unjustifed (or badly-justified) opinion (or wiki ::) ).  ignorance like this leads to bigotry.
Here comes the PC brigade....

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #121 on: September 02, 2007, 02:07:12 PM »
nope.  if you knew anything about me, you'd know that i am vehemently against the PC brigade.  do a search and find out why.  oh, but i'm not on wiki: i mean on here.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #122 on: September 02, 2007, 02:09:11 PM »
"it's just a phase, mommy bear," said the daddy bear. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #123 on: September 02, 2007, 02:11:38 PM »
nope.  if you knew anything about me, you'd know that i am vehemently against the PC brigade.  do a search and find out why.  oh, but i'm not on wiki: i mean on here.
So you say. Your always on about bigotry and hatred. Choice example, defending muslims from being attacked as a group, even if their ideals are on par with the BNP (go and read a pamphlet or talk to one of them and you might get what I mean).

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #124 on: September 02, 2007, 02:13:53 PM »
oh do fuck off, hardon - i've been working with hundreds of muslims for years.  AND spent a lot of time actively working to oppose the BNP.

::)

Offline mordok

• The Ultimate Question of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2007, 02:22:09 PM »
So you say. Your always on about bigotry and hatred. Choice example, defending muslims from being attacked as a group, even if their ideals are on par with the BNP (go and read a pamphlet or talk to one of them and you might get what I mean).

Being anti-bigotry is not a purely PC thing, you know.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #126 on: September 02, 2007, 02:24:48 PM »
oh do fuck off, hardon - i've been working with hundreds of muslims for years.  AND spent a lot of time actively working to oppose the BNP.

Perhaps you should listen more closely to what they say. "Dirty Homosexuals" is one of their favorite lines, and aspects of Sharia law is pure barbarianism. Are you telling me you agree in stoning to death women for being raped, come off it Lucifer. You are right in line with the PC brigade. I am not saying there are not some modern muslims out there, but most of them havent crawled out of their bullshit yet.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #127 on: September 02, 2007, 02:25:39 PM »

Its the selective line Lucifer takes with it.

Offline mordok

• The Ultimate Question of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #128 on: September 02, 2007, 02:33:55 PM »

Fine.  You're welcome to your opinion about her.  That doesn't invalidate the objection she raised.  Classic debate "tactic".

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #129 on: September 02, 2007, 02:40:08 PM »

Perhaps you should listen more closely to what they say. "Dirty Homosexuals" is one of their favorite lines, and aspects of Sharia law is pure barbarianism. Are you telling me you agree in stoning to death women for being raped, come off it Lucifer. You are right in line with the PC brigade. I am not saying there are not some modern muslims out there, but most of them havent crawled out of their bullshit yet.

you're putting words in my mouth.  do stop.  you don't even know what you're talking about, so i really don't know how you have the audacity to think you know what anyone else thinks.  ::)

Fine.  You're welcome to your opinion about her.  That doesn't invalidate the objection she raised.  Classic debate "tactic".

quite.  maybe i should just ignore its witterings, until it actually says something worth responding to.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #130 on: September 02, 2007, 03:11:52 PM »
the views and actions of a few extremists do not reflect the views and actions of the many passive sheep...
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #131 on: September 02, 2007, 03:19:15 PM »
yes i am. :laugh:

wait, it doesn't work like that in the bugs bunny cartoons.  i switch what i say, then you switch waht you say and then i have just fandangoed you.

i knew you were gonna do it. :laugh: meep meep!
and why didn't you play along.  i haven't fandangooed anyone in a very long time.
Misunderstood.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #132 on: September 02, 2007, 03:28:30 PM »
i did play, i was just better at the game. ;)
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #133 on: September 02, 2007, 03:28:57 PM »
i did play, i was just better at the game. ;)
meep.
Misunderstood.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #134 on: September 02, 2007, 03:32:15 PM »

you're putting words in my mouth.  do stop.  you don't even know what you're talking about, so i really don't know how you have the audacity to think you know what anyone else thinks.  ::)

Nice try at arguement from authority, but it isnt going to wash. In a recent post you called an attack on muslims bigotory, I have just made your words come back and bite you. Face it.