Author Topic: richardworld  (Read 1298 times)

richard

Re: richardworld
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2007, 11:30:05 PM »
pennywise is very cool!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2007, 12:46:56 AM »

I would guess the shot.   Depo-Provera.   I thought I remember that makes periods not happen.   Only good to avoid pregnancy not for STDs.

There are shots to give you STDs now?
Are they on the market?

Roflmao.   Yes I just typed that.

The word avoid is the key.  You can still get STDs but you don't get pregnant if you use the shot.   You get the STDs from having P.I., same with pregnancy.   You can avoid STDs through other means like condoms usually.   Why the hell am I telling you this?

Shots to give people STDs would fucking own.   You could sneak in their house and give it to them in their sleep ala the movie Crank.   That wasn't a STD though it was something else that would make you die within a set period of time.

It would just be great, especially with little kids.

"Junior has WHAT?"

Do you really think it would own?  There is actually a man named Brian Stewart who deliberately gave his eleven month old son an injection of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.

The child's mother asked him to pay child support for their son, and he told her not to bother because their son would not live long enough to collect it.

http://www.aegis.com/news/upi/1998/UP980403.html

Son injected with HIV

United Press International; Thursday April 23 10:38 AM EDT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ST. LOUIS, April 23 (UPI) _ A medical worker is charged with allegedly injecting his 11-month-old son with a syringe full of HIV- tainted blood. Police say the man, who questioned whether he was really the child's father, didn't want to pay child support. Tests later proved he was the father.
The child, now 7, is being treated for full-blown AIDS. His father, Brian Stewart, of Columbia, Ill., was charged Wednesday with first- degree assault. Prosecutors say the boy received the tainted blood in 1992 while he was being treated for respiratory problems at St. Joseph Hospital-West in Lake Saint Louis, Mo.

At the time, Stewart worked as phlebotomist _ a person who draws blood _ at Barnes Hospital in St. Louis.

The boy was tested for HIV in May 1996 and diagnosed with full-blown AIDS a short while later.

The boy's mother told investigators that Stewart had told her not to bother asking him for child support because the child wouldn't live very long. After a two-year investigation, officers with the St. Charles County Sheriff's Department arrested Stewart Tuesday in the parking lot of a St. Louis University outpatient center, where he worked as a medical assistant.

Brian Stewart got life in prison for first degree assault.

http://www.courttv.com/archive/trials/hiv/010799.html

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2007, 12:58:10 AM »
Well it would not literally own people.   In the world of video games or just plain old fucking people up it sure does own.  Just like it is me owning someone when I hit them with a headshot in a videogame or in real life.   They got owned.   When I die I will get owned by something, lets say I get owned by heart failure.  I make that type of joke all the time.   "That guy just got owned by that car while riding on his bike" would be another good example.   Usually when you own something it isn't good for the thing being owned.

It is horrible that stuff happens actually.  Yet another way of dealing death, humanity never ceases to amaze. 
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 01:24:43 AM by Alex179 »
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2007, 01:22:54 AM »
pennywise is very cool!

why thank you. :)
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2007, 04:36:46 PM »
Do you really think it would own?  There is actually a man named Brian Stewart who deliberately gave his eleven month old son an injection of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.

Actually, in spite of the persona that I assume on the
net, no. I'm not in favor of hurting children, or other
people. I DO believe that most people should be
killed, but not painfully.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2007, 06:25:32 PM »
Anyone else think that Brian's going to get arse-rape-induced HIV?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2007, 08:51:03 PM »
possibly.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Scrapheap

« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2007, 08:53:55 PM »

willow

« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2007, 11:52:15 PM »
god, you are broken.
my teeth grind....wishing for a filter for your idiocy.

The_P

« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2007, 07:58:02 AM »
god, you are broken.
my teeth grind....wishing for a filter for your idiocy.

Broke the teeth.
Seek a dentist.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2007, 08:05:46 AM »
Anyone else think that Brian's going to get AAARRSE!!-rape-induced HIV?

One could only hope he would get it in one form or another.   He will reap what he sowed, karma will get back to him, etc.   I just can't understand why people would do that to their own children.   A hitman doing it to assasinate someone is one thing, but that is a guy doing it to his own kid.    That is about as fucked as possible.   I forget about how much calandale claims to hate children sometimes.
:P   Internets are super serious.