Educational

Author Topic: Post the worst things you have done in your life  (Read 1344 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Post the worst things you have done in your life
« on: August 17, 2007, 11:01:38 PM »
When I was six, my friend and I were watching Mary Poppins and we made pop corn and I made a mess with it in the family room. I threw it around and left pieces of it all over the floor and my friend told my brothers and I we better clean it up or my mom will get mad. I of course didn't believe her because how would she know. But when Mom did see the mess, she started yelling about it and I knew she was mad so I blamed it on my brothers because I was afraid I get in trouble. Well she yelled at them and sent them to bed as a punishment for something they didn't do. My friend didn't tell her it was me who made it. I guess because she was afraid she get sent home and not be able to spend the night as my punishment.

When I was seven, my class and I were walking back from OT and I remember we were there with another class and as I was walking back, I am walking by a classroom and I open the door to the portable and close the door open and close and then run back in line in my spot and the teacher opens the door and thought it was Russel (another boy behind me in line) because she told him to come and he said it was me but she didn't believe him and I didn't say anything and let him get in trouble.

When I was nine, my little brother and I walked to the forest and wrecked a fort these neighborhood kids built and my brother spilled the beans on me that night at the table during dinner and I got in trouble. I guess I was mad because they wouldn't let me play in it with them so I wrecked it later in the day.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Post the worst things you have done in your life
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 05:57:47 AM »
i took a girls virginity.  i really liked her before this happened and i lodt interest after it happened.
Misunderstood.

The_P

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 07:59:20 AM »
I take my parents for granted sometimes.
Going nuts on the booze.
Insulting people online who don't deserve it.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 10:35:53 AM »

I must have had a little more anger in me than some of you. I have done evil, insane, hurtful, criminal things in my youth, I am embarrassed to say. I have tried to atone.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 10:55:34 AM »

I must have had a little more anger in me than some of you. I have done evil, insane, hurtful, criminal things in my youth, I am embarrassed to say. I have tried to atone.
don't worry dawg, so have i.  but the taking of the virtue is the one i feel the most guilty about.

another time i stayed home sick from school.  i don't know what i was thinking but i decided to throw a knife in the living room, seeing if i could make it stick in the wall.  i missed and it did stick in the couch.  i proceeded to do this and made several cuts in the couch.
when my mom came home and asked why i did it, i responded, "i did it because i was think about you."
Misunderstood.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2007, 10:59:01 AM »
 :laugh: What did she say to that?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2007, 11:00:50 AM »
:laugh: What did she say to that?
she cried.

it was a tough time for us.  she was going through menopause and i was about 15 and fighting for independence.

i don't know why i said that other than to hurt her.  because it wasn't true.
Misunderstood.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2007, 11:05:33 AM »
Ah, you meant it not jokingly.

My brother used to scream at my parents that he wished they were dead, with similar results.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2007, 11:06:50 AM »
Ah, you meant it not jokingly.

My brother used to scream at my parents that he wished they were dead, with similar results.
and you envied him for his courage?
Misunderstood.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2007, 11:08:36 AM »
Actually, at the time I was scornful of him for not being able to control his anger. And for saying a thing he didn't actually mean - I believed that it was weakness to retract your words later.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2007, 11:11:46 AM »
i never took my words back.  because i know that i wasn't thinking it at the time, but i was an angry young lad and i had thought about that several other times.
Misunderstood.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2007, 11:31:07 AM »
I scribbled on the tablecloth in class when I was 11 and my teacher got mad and I tried blaming it on my best friend. The teacher made me scrub the tablecloth with soap and water using a sponge.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2007, 11:54:43 AM »
I scribbled on the tablecloth in class when I was 11 and my teacher got mad and I tried blaming it on my best friend. The teacher made me scrub the tablecloth with soap and water using a sponge.
a vaginal sponge?
Misunderstood.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2007, 12:21:53 PM »
a vaginal sponge?

A regular sponge. The ones you use in kitchens.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2007, 12:46:12 PM »
I'm embarrassed to say some of the things I've done. I used to have a really bad anger problem, and it still surfaces sometimes.