Educational

Author Topic: metrose xual  (Read 1888 times)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
Re: metrose xual
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2007, 10:48:36 PM »
Actually looking at the picture of the Fonze in McFonzy's avatar, he has a similar widow's peak.   Very small and basically unnoticeable.   Especially with some sort of bangs.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2007, 02:38:18 AM »
WTF is that?

Someone who loves cities same as loving a woman or a man. I love Spokane. Does that make me a metrosexual?

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2007, 06:21:22 AM »
WTF is that?

Someone who loves cities same as loving a woman or a man. I love Spokane. Does that make me a metroP.I.ual?

incorrect, but + for an unexpectedly amusing and intuitively apt interpretation.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2007, 06:37:55 AM »
WTF is that?

Someone who loves cities same as loving a woman or a man. I love Spokane. Does that make me a metroP.I.ual?

incorrect, but + for an unexpectedly amusing and intuitively apt interpretation.

Agreed!
Plus for SG's application of Latin.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2007, 06:40:00 AM »
Actually looking at the picture of the Fonze in McFonzy's avatar, he has a similar widow's peak.   Very small and basically unnoticeable.   Especially with some sort of bangs.

I have known guys who shaved their Widow's Peaks before. Never liked a one of them. Gladf your bro' is recovering.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2007, 11:43:50 PM »
i third. *plusses Spokanesexual*
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2007, 11:59:14 PM »
I thought metrosexual was a made up word. I can remember someone making a joke about it on WP when I posted Sex with a City and I talked about me wanting to have sex with Spokane and someone asked would it make him a metrosexual.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2007, 03:16:04 PM »

I have known guys who shaved their Widow's Peaks before. Never liked a one of them. Gladf your bro' is recovering.

Yeah it was pretty pathetic imo.    Just very unmanly.   He isn't like that now and he actually grew a beard recently.   Much less self concious, which makes him seem more like a real person to people.   Not some fake pretty boy.

duncvis

« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2007, 03:20:28 PM »
I honestly don't get the recent turn towards blokes being overly groomed. what happened to being appreciated for our weathered ruggedness? since when did straight men buy fucking facial scrubs and moisturiser?  ::)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2007, 03:41:25 PM »
I honestly don't get the recent turn towards blokes being overly groomed. what happened to being appreciated for our weathered ruggedness? since when did straight men buy fucking facial scrubs and moisturiser?  ::)

Since women started being attracted to pretty boys I guess.   There are women out there who appreciate a man for what he really is, and not some ideal put out by Hollywood.   It goes both ways of course as men have unrealistic expectations of women as well.   That doesn't mean everyone should go around trying to look like shit either.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2007, 04:52:48 PM »

Weathered describes me fairly well these days. I have tried a bunch of that shit in the past, at the request of (or under the influence of) girlfriends. I have had my hair "done" at a poodle parlor, had several manicures and even a pedicure once. I've had my back waxed, even went with a swimmers shave for a girl once. She did me up proud, too. She was into oil and slippery guys.

The weirdest thing I ever did was I bought my wife a chocolate immersion body cleansing and exfoliation (EXPENSIVE!). She talked me into trying it, too. I was very clean,  afterwards, but I sure smelled funny. :laugh:

:ghey:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2007, 05:25:49 PM »
My ex was into manly men.  She was a bit disappointed when her current boyfriend was taken by the notion to wax his chest.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2007, 05:26:10 PM »

Yeah it was pretty pathetic imo.    Just very unmanly.   He isn't like that now and he actually grew a beard recently.   Much less self concious, which makes him seem more like a real person to people.   Not some fake pretty boy.

pretty boys are nice. and if women have to be pretty for men, why can't men be pretty for women? why would we have to put up with hairy armpits and all that crap? we want primped up princess boys just as you want primped up princesses!
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2007, 05:46:49 PM »

[attachment deleted by admin]
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2007, 05:47:23 PM »

[attachment deleted by admin]