Author Topic: metrose xual  (Read 1884 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: metrose xual
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2007, 05:54:01 PM »
 :LMAO:

manliness gone wrong!
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2007, 07:16:58 PM »
I used to love apricot facial scubs.
But, I used them not just on my face.

Used to moisturize my pubes too -
which is a nice thing to do, IMO.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2007, 09:32:56 PM »

pussy juice works just fine for me, thanks.
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2007, 09:38:01 PM »
I'd get comments on how soft mine were.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2007, 10:27:09 PM »
pretty boys are nice. and if women have to be pretty for men, why can't men be pretty for women? why would we have to put up with hairy armpits and all that crap? we want primped up princess boys just as you want primped up princesses!

There should be a happy median as I indicated in my post.   I actually prefer some natural beauty and not for women to totally cake on the makeup.   I have had acne and I know it isn't permanent.   That isn't how I judge a girl and I can look past most things that aren't permanently disfiguring.   I don't want primped up princesses, I want a girl that I am compatible with and that I find attractive.   Her attractiveness may be enhanced by the time she spend on herself.   All that stuff isn't the same when I wake up next to her in the morning after a long night of hot and sweaty fucking.   I can still appreciate a girl after that, even with some flaws.  It isn't like I am a perfect person myself.

There are plenty of things I have done for a woman.   Shaving myself has been one of them.   I am not proud of that actually.   I don't ask that much really, as I can appreciate a girl's natural beauty.   I don't want a woman to be butch though, but I take care of myself anyways.   It isn't like I am some hairy manbeast, I keep up with myself.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2007, 05:02:46 AM »

pussy juice works just fine for me, thanks.

My natural groin-oils moisturise mine.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2007, 07:06:01 AM »
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2007, 09:42:54 AM »
pretty boys are nice. and if women have to be pretty for men, why can't men be pretty for women? why would we have to put up with hairy armpits and all that crap? we want primped up princess boys just as you want primped up princesses!

There should be a happy median as I indicated in my post.   I actually prefer some natural beauty and not for women to totally cake on the makeup.   I have had acne and I know it isn't permanent.   That isn't how I judge a girl and I can look past most things that aren't permanently disfiguring.   I don't want primped up princesses, I want a girl that I am compatible with and that I find attractive.   Her attractiveness may be enhanced by the time she spend on herself.   All that stuff isn't the same when I wake up next to her in the morning after a long night of hot and sweaty fucking.   I can still appreciate a girl after that, even with some flaws.  It isn't like I am a perfect person myself.

There are plenty of things I have done for a woman.   Shaving myself has been one of them.   I am not proud of that actually.   I don't ask that much really, as I can appreciate a girl's natural beauty.   I don't want a woman to be butch though, but I take care of myself anyways.   It isn't like I am some hairy manbeast, I keep up with myself.

why should there be a happy medium? everyone has their own tastes. some like gritty some like pretty. there's nothing wrong with either. people do as they wish and people like what they like. and that's all fine.

i have skin problems and even when i don't have zits i have scars. i must use make up to look even-skinned. i have blotches.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2007, 12:51:13 PM »
I shave once a week and I don't even own a hairbrush.

Although I do shower/brush my teeth daily.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.