Author Topic: Favourite year  (Read 313 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Favourite year
« on: August 07, 2007, 08:29:26 PM »
What was your favourite year, and what did you like about it?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
Re: Favourite year
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 09:22:08 PM »
I guess 1991. I was an age at which the crushing futility of day to day life was years away from even hinting at itself, but at the same time, it was well out of the 80s.
!!Super atomic enema!!

Scrapheap

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 09:45:05 PM »
1968 Because that was the best year for Dodge/Chrysler/Plymouth cars IMO. and .....

1990 becauase that was the first year I lived on my own and I discovered "Jungle Juice" never been so drunk in my life!!!  :fiveshots:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 01:05:41 AM »
1986 - Haley's Comet.

1992 - I enjoyed school and was part of a group of friends.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 01:44:38 AM »
2112 - The end of the earth.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 01:50:34 AM »
I's say 1992 because I remember I wanted to be seven real badly because lot of kids in my class were seven and I wasn't so I felt left out. Then I had a birthday that year during our family reunion and we were in Wisconsin for five weeks, it seemed like forever I was never vored there because we brought so many toys with us and games it was like we lived there and we went out a lot to places and kept visiting my aunts and I play with my cousin's toys there. Also we added addition to our house because the kitchen was too crowded so my parents decided to add to it. It was a change I liked because I liked big houses and big places and out house was going to be bigger but I hated all the consturction during it because everything was out of place and it was a mess. I hated messes. I can remember our first Christmas in our sunroom (the room we added to the house).

1996 would be my second favorite because of 101 Dalmatians came to theaters and that summer, we went on a two month vacation. We traveled all over the USA traveling to many states and visiting lot of places. We left in June and came back in August. We took my grandparent's RV and we stopped at KOA campground every night and I go swimming and we do other activities the campground had like minature golf and the next day we leave early when it still be cool inside our RV from the AC. I remember how much I hated being hot because I hated sweating and sweating meant getting dirty. We brought lot of books and games with us and toys so we were never bored. My Dad joined us on our trip after my 11th birthday. He flew to Colorado Springs and we picked him up there. He brought me a birthday present and it was a Pollyville mansion I always wanted but my mother always said no because it was too much money. I also got my very first bra that year after school started. I saw all my freinds were wearing them and they hardly had breasts, they only had buds so I needed a bra since 3rd grade and I felt left out and embarrassed because I was still wearing a traning bra so I asked my mother for one like two weeks later and she bought me two pairs.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 06:29:22 AM »
any year that was pre GW Bush.
Misunderstood.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 07:51:27 AM »
1994. I had no responsibility back then. For anything. I wish I could be 5 again...

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2007, 08:03:51 AM »
1999- that was the year I realised that just because I was a mum it didn't mean I had to completely change who I am and began to feel comfortable being myself again.

Kosmonaut

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2007, 09:03:19 AM »
1995 - i was having sex quite frequently, was off the amphetamines and had a good supplier of heroin. 

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2007, 09:25:16 AM »
1997 and 1998 were very good years for games.  They gave me many of my most fondly remembered gaming experiences, and I still play those games.

1999- that was the year I realised that just because I was a mum it didn't mean I had to completely change who I am and began to feel comfortable being myself again.

You figured out that it's still ok to have kinky sex after having kids?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2007, 09:42:13 AM »
1997 to 1999 - Graduated high school and went off to college.   Plenty of good memories from concerts, video games and other things from that period.    I saw so many damn bands during that time.   In 1999 I crashed and burned though haha.    That wasn't good.
:P   Internets are super serious.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2007, 11:18:14 AM »
1997 and 1998 were very good years for games.  They gave me many of my most fondly remembered gaming experiences, and I still play those games.

You figured out that it's still ok to have kinky P.I. after having kids?

No I always wanted to have kinky sex, but you're thinking along the right lines.  I went through a short phase where I kept thinking that I had to dress like a mum (however mums are 'supposed' to dress), not go out, keep my horniness in check, etc.  Sure when you have kids you have to think about what's best for them most of the time, but you still need to make time for yourself and needing this time doesn't make you a bad parent.