Author Topic: i dont know if i like you ceasar heap  (Read 2665 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: i dont know if i like you ceasar heap
« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2007, 12:04:28 AM »
What's up with you, so often, restating what people write in the last few days?

:laugh:

I'm a bursty spambot now.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2007, 10:27:09 AM »
Why don't we do what we did when Intensity was first started- allow the members who have been pranked to prank the admin who did it to them back- and said admin has to keep those changes for a week?

Two rights don't make a left.
It makes a U-turn. Three rights make a left however...

I usually end up hitting a parked car, when I try that.
Your car is too big then. Or not hard enough...

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2007, 01:07:48 PM »
Why don't we do what we did when Intensity was first started- allow the members who have been pranked to prank the admin who did it to them back- and said admin has to keep those changes for a week?

I meant walking....

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2007, 01:09:58 PM »

I meant walking....
I thought in america there wasnt really many places you could walk to.

Scrapheap

« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2007, 02:10:00 PM »

It depends where you're at.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2007, 03:59:48 PM »

I suppose, i just remember going to florida and getting shocked at the lack of pavements in places. In the UK, unless its a motorway, there is almost always somewhere to walk.

Scrapheap

« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2007, 04:09:33 PM »

I suppose, i just remember going to florida and getting shocked at the lack of pavements in places. In the UK, unless its a motorway, there is almost always somewhere to walk.

San Francisco is a pretty compact city. You can get to serveral major points just by walking. The others you can toake public transportation to.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2007, 04:12:26 PM »

San Francisco is a pretty compact city. You can get to serveral major points just by walking. The others you can toake public transportation to.
Oh right. But I assume if you dont have a car there you are almost a social outcast still?

Scrapheap

« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2007, 04:33:18 PM »

Oh right. But I assume if you dont have a car there you are almost a social outcast still?

Not if you live in the middle of the city. There's just no need to own a car if you live and work downtown. Hell even where I live I don't NEED a car. I can walk to the local mall, and I'm within bicycling distance of work. we also have a pretty good bus system here in Orange County. There's a county bus (OCTA) going up and down every major street every 15 min.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2007, 04:35:03 PM »

Not if you live in the middle of the city. There's just no need to own a car if you live and work downtown. Hell even where I live I don't NEED a car. I can walk to the local mall, and I'm within bicycling distance of work. we also have a pretty good bus system here in Orange County. There's a county bus (OCTA) going up and down every major street every 15 min.
Hmm, i didnt realise there were places in america where you could easily do that. Do you have a car anyway?

Scrapheap

« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2007, 05:53:50 PM »

Hmm, i didnt realise there were places in america where you could easily do that. Do you have a car anyway?

I've got a car, a 1-ton truck and a motor home. I'm building my own Fuel-Injected Dragster to boot.  8)

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #86 on: July 29, 2007, 05:55:06 PM »

I've got a car, a 1-ton truck and a motor home. I'm building my own Fuel-Injected Dragster to boot.  8)
Wow, you seem to be quite a motor fan. How much longer is that dragster going to take? Do you watch a british show called Top Gear, i think ud like it..?

Scrapheap

« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2007, 07:32:53 PM »

Wow, you seem to be quite a motor fan. How much longer is that dragster going to take? Do you watch a british show called Top Gear, i think ud like it..?

I don't get BBC America on my cable system.  :-\

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #88 on: July 29, 2007, 07:34:14 PM »

I download that show.  It's one of the best car shows made.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #89 on: July 29, 2007, 07:41:31 PM »
Do you remember the Toyota that they put on top of that skycraper that was being demolished? Scrap you so should nab it off bit torrent.