Arena for the Competitive > Main Event Callouts

Prove Fluorescent needs meds

<< < (11/13) > >>

odeon:

--- Quote from: SorceressPol on June 01, 2006, 12:47:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: odeon on June 01, 2006, 12:33:35 AM ---Who are you talking to, Fluorescent? There's a Quote option when replying, and I suggest you to start using it. It's bloody annoying to not know who you're replying to.

--- End quote ---

I second this request. You don't always post directly underneath the person you are speaking to, and it doesn't help that you post several times in a row either.

--- End quote ---

It gives Fluorescent the appearance of a guy talking to himself a lot. Which, I guess, would indicate that meds are needed.

Nomaken:
You should wear a white dress with the back abdomin area an off white.

QuirkyCarla:
What is Schizotypal Personality Disorder?
Quick Summary:

Many believe that schizotypal personality disorder represents mild schizophrenia. The disorder is characterized by odd forms of thinking and perceiving, and individuals with this disorder often seek isolation from others. They sometimes believe to have extra sensory ability or that unrelated events relate to them in some important way. They generally engage in eccentric behavior and have difficulty concentrating for long periods of time. Their speech is often over elaborate and difficult to follow.

Symptoms of Schizotypal Personality Disorder:

* Odd or eccentric mannerisms or appearance
    * Superstitious or preoccupied with paranormal phenomena
    * Difficult to follow speech patterns
    * Feelings of anxiety in social situations
    * Suspiciousness and paranoia
    * Odd beliefs or magical thinking
    * Appears shy, aloof, or withdrawn to others

http://www.4degreez.com/disorder/schizotypal.html

Sound like anyone you know?

purposefulinsanity:

--- Quote from: SorceressPol on June 01, 2006, 12:44:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: purposefulinsanity on June 01, 2006, 12:21:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: McJagger on June 01, 2006, 12:19:43 PM ---yeah and too many assholes wouldn't be able to wear white.  having been such corporate whores and all.

--- End quote ---

Although I suppose the women could claim to be techincally virgins since they've only been taking it up the ass.

--- End quote ---

Anal sex is sex, so no white dress.

--- End quote ---

Well since we talking about how they have been metaphorically taking it up the ass your point is well pointless.   Also how many people do you really think feel they can't wear white to get married if they're no longer a virgin these days??

QuirkyCarla:
Where is Fluorescent?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version