Arena for the Competitive > Main Event Callouts

Prove Fluorescent needs meds

<< < (10/13) > >>

odeon:
If I were to be married to my job, I'd like to have a church wedding.

McGiver:
yeah and too many assholes wouldn't be able to wear white.  having been such corporate whores and all.

purposefulinsanity:

--- Quote from: McJagger on June 01, 2006, 12:19:43 PM ---yeah and too many assholes wouldn't be able to wear white.  having been such corporate whores and all.

--- End quote ---

Although I suppose the women could claim to be techincally virgins since they've only been taking it up the ass.

Silk:

--- Quote from: purposefulinsanity on June 01, 2006, 12:21:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: McJagger on June 01, 2006, 12:19:43 PM ---yeah and too many assholes wouldn't be able to wear white.? having been such corporate whores and all.

--- End quote ---

Although I suppose the women could claim to be techincally virgins since they've only been taking it up the ass.

--- End quote ---

Anal sex is sex, so no white dress.

Silk:

--- Quote from: odeon on June 01, 2006, 12:33:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: fluorescent on May 31, 2006, 05:16:47 PM ---Wrong again, you wish it was you.? I got info from my clinical social worker.

--- End quote ---

Who are you talking to, Fluorescent? There's a Quote option when replying, and I suggest you to start using it. It's bloody annoying to not know who you're replying to.

--- End quote ---

I second this request. You don't always post directly underneath the person you are speaking to, and it doesn't help that you post several times in a row either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version