Author Topic: I'm a theif but yet a hero  (Read 996 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: I'm a theif but yet a hero
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2007, 02:57:28 AM »
with each other? or they saw someone having sex in the bathroom?

They were having sex with each other and the mother heard them.

Children should learn NOT to screw near their parents.
Especially in public.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2007, 08:26:13 AM »
My tongue is unusually short, and I can only extend it about a cm past my lower lip.  The universe conspires against me at every turn.

Is it actually tongue length?  I've got a similar lack of tongue protrusion ability, but it's more related to a mild version of this.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2007, 11:45:02 AM »
i wouldn't take it back.

shouldn't bus schedules be free?

It was a book.

(end of reply)

about bus schedules?
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2007, 11:46:35 AM »
My tongue is unusually short, and I can only extend it about a cm past my lower lip.  The universe conspires against me at every turn.

Is it actually tongue length?  I've got a similar lack of tongue protrusion ability, but it's more related to a mild version of this.

am i boasting when i say i can stick mine up my nose? 

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2007, 11:48:00 AM »

Am I boasting when I say I've never done that and never will?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2007, 11:50:28 AM »

Am I boasting when I say I've never done that and never will?

don't become a teacher, then.  the promise keeps the little shits quiet, every time.  needs must as the devil drives, and all that.  ;)

besides, i find it has quite a distracting effect on blokes - they tend to go very quiet when i tell them.  just goes to show how similar blokes and kids are really, i suppose.  :laugh:  (possibly not for the same reason, though ;) ).

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2007, 11:54:10 AM »
don't become a teacher, then.  the promise keeps the little shits quiet, every time.  needs must as the devil drives, and all that.  ;)

besides, i find it has quite a distracting effect on blokes - they tend to go very quiet when i tell them.  just goes to show how similar blokes and kids are really, i suppose.  :laugh:  (possibly not for the same reason, though ;) ).

I don't need a mucophagy tongue trick, though.  There's this other thing that I can do with my lower lip that's sort of hard to describe but call lip flipping, which tends to impress people more than it really should, considering how easy it is. 

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2007, 11:56:02 AM »

I don't need a mucophagy tongue trick, though.  There's this other thing that I can do with my lower lip that's sort of hard to describe but call lip flipping, which tends to impress people more than it really should, considering how easy it is. 

cool - the kids would love that!  :laugh:

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2007, 12:00:17 PM »

cool - the kids would love that!  :laugh:

It's a two-way street.  Apparently when I was a wee 'un, I got in some sort of trouble that somehow involved my mother being present while a teacher gave me a talking to, and I just started flipping my lip randomly because I was nervous (kinda like stimming).  The teacher somehow managed to hold it together, but my mother has no idea how, because she burst out laughing.   :laugh:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2007, 12:34:37 PM »

Yeah, I think it's that.  My lingual frenulum gets pulled uncomfortably over my lower teeth when I try to stick my tongue out.

Eight subjects noted one or more mechanical limitations which included cuts or discomfort underneath the tongue and difficulties with kissing, licking one’s lips, eating an ice cream cone, keeping one’s tongue clean and performing tongue tricks.

Tongue tricks here being a euphemism for oral sex?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2007, 12:35:57 PM »
Eight subjects noted one or more mechanical limitations which included cuts or discomfort underneath the tongue and difficulties with kissing, licking one’s lips, eating an ice cream cone, keeping one’s tongue clean and performing tongue tricks.

That, or shoving your tongue up your nose, I guess.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2007, 12:40:06 PM »

I feel deprived and cheated.  My life is incomplete without the ability to stick my tongue up my nose.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2007, 01:17:29 PM »
i shouldn't worry too much - it's not exactly a tonguasm.  well, not for me, even with the more creative uses.   :angel:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2007, 08:45:02 PM »

I feel deprived and cheated.  My life is incomplete without the ability to stick my tongue up my nose.

Me too. Though, if I smoosh my nose, I can lick
the tip, which is almost good enough. Anyhow,
I like licking other's noses better. Inside or out.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2007, 01:10:10 AM »
i wouldn't take it back.

shouldn't bus schedules be free?

It was a book.

(end of reply)

about bus schedules?

Yes. It was a book of bus schedules in them so people can look at the schedule without having to get on the internet too look at the times on the website. Man we have a lot of busses here and routes. Spokane has a lot less busses and shorter bus routes but they don't run as long during the day.

I took it back though and put it on the rack where I got it. The office was closed since it was a weekend.