Educational

Author Topic: Bwahahahaha!!!  (Read 345 times)

The_P

Bwahahahaha!!!
« on: May 21, 2007, 09:09:41 AM »
At last, I have finally purchased a rare copy of Suikoden II for a price that is less than the £80 mark on amazon.co.uk -- and it's in good condition too! £60 summat pound!

Let the fun gaming times begin! Bwahahahaaaa!!!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Bwahahahaha!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 09:11:07 AM »
At last, I have finally purchased a rare copy of Suikoden II for a price that is less than the £80 mark on amazon.co.uk -- and it's in good condition too! £60 summat pound!

have you recieved said copy yet?
Misunderstood.

The_P

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 09:13:09 AM »

Just ordered it a few minutes ago. It's so fucking rare to get; and the rarer the title, the more expensive it will be. I mean, fuck, there has been prices for that game ranging from £100-200! No bullshit.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 09:14:10 AM »

Just ordered it a few minutes ago. It's so fucking rare to get; and the rarer the title, the more expensive it will be. I mean, fuck, there has been prices for that game ranging from £100-200! No bullshit.
tell us more about it when you get said copy.
and if it is even an original.
Misunderstood.

The_P

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 09:15:31 AM »

But I just wanted to brag... :(

And yeah, I will gladly give you a brief synopsis of the game once I've got it -- the Review forum is your friend.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2007, 09:20:55 AM »

But I just wanted to brag... :(

And yeah, I will gladly give you a brief synopsis of the game once I've got it -- the Review forum is your friend.
you are my friend.

even though i have to ride you like a stallion from time to time.
Misunderstood.

The_P

Luca Blight!
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2007, 09:24:22 AM »
Behold, one of the most belligerent arch-villains in rpg gaming history -- and he's just a man!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6741006929703824944&hl=en

Mwahahaha!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
Re: Luca Blight!
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2007, 09:28:29 AM »
Behold, one of the most belligerent arch-villains in nighttime drama history -- and he's just a man!

Mwahahaha!
Misunderstood.

The_P

Final Flop 8
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2007, 10:35:38 AM »
Okay, here's a short movie of the very last round against the final boss of the game, Ultemecia.

I tell you: this game is a fucking joke. Do we really want to watch some special moves and magic attacks which lasts for nearly two fucking minutes? Yaaawwwnnn...

Despite me saying that, I really enjoyed the last fight, especially the final round because of the ace music and such.

I should write a review on this sometime.

Offline rocketturtle

• mysterious mantra
  • Frequent Poster
  • displaced space
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2007, 10:49:17 PM »
i got suikoden v a couple weeks ago. it's ok, but suikoden and suikoden ii tie for my favourites in that series. i've played those over and over many, many times.
i like stuff

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2007, 11:03:25 PM »
I haven't played Suikoden II but III was pretty damn good.    Suikoden II is damn rare and a good find.   That seems like a really good price too.  I have spotted the game once 2 years ago at a used game store around here, but I talked myself out of buying it right there.   I hope you enjoy the game.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline rocketturtle

• mysterious mantra
  • Frequent Poster
  • displaced space
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2007, 11:11:41 PM »
i got suikoden ii around 3 months after it came out. i think it was around 50$ (cdn) new but i found an opened (but unused) copy at a game rental shop for 30$ (cdn) so i bought that instead. they were selling it because it wasn't renting. the only thing i didn't like about suikoden iii is that the gameplay was split between four players. i lost interest in playing because i would recruit new members and then the mini-plot would end and i wouldn't be able to use those new recruits. i didn't get into suikoden iv though. i played a bit of the opening and if i remember correctly, it was more nautical than the others. maybe i'll revisit it when i've finished suikoden v.
i like stuff