Educational

Author Topic: What do women dream about?  (Read 812 times)

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
Re: What do women dream about?
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2006, 03:21:01 PM »
here's a special little pressie, just for you - a gothic barbie, no less...

:'( bloody tripod have stolen my gothic barbie!

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2006, 05:49:16 PM »

And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

shima

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2006, 08:17:21 PM »
When I realize I'm dreaming my dreams will often become sexual despite my trying to make them not sexual.  I've had some pretty sick and bizarre sexual dreams when in a lucid state (when you know you're dreaming).

However, when I can control it, I usually will myself to see someone I care about, and see their house and hang out with them (non sexually).

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2006, 11:53:23 PM »
huzzah!  let's form a club!  Sex Obsessed Idiot Liberated Educated Dames.

or, Girls You Never Anger, Ever?

or how about, Call Us Nympho Trollops?

yay!  we're CUNTS!

;)

I definetely prefer the last one  :D

me too.  "trollop" is such a great word.   ;)

wonder how long i could wear a t-shirt with "I'm a C.U.N.T." on it before i was arrested...?

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2006, 02:22:23 AM »

thanks, Nomaken.  :-* i do have a few goth barbie pictures, actually. this is one of my favourites:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2006, 02:56:29 AM »
blimey - i've got those boots, and the frock (well, very similar).

am i a goth, then?  only part of my ludicrously extensive wardrobe, though...  :o

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2006, 04:20:49 AM »
When I dream, and i realize i'm dreaming, i immediately start looking for someone to fuck.? Happens ever time.? I am only a normal sex obsessed guy while dream or when really drunk.? I wake up thinking, "Why was i so bent on getting laid?"
I've gathered that while women do get horny it seems men are altogether more sex obssessed idiots than women, so i'm wondering... what do women dream about on average?

in particular,
I wake up thinking, "Why was i so bent on getting laid?"

In short: Because sex feels really good and you get to cum.

the reason for men (in general) are far more osessed with sex, i think, i s that we are conditioned to crave it by all things media.  not so much for women.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2006, 06:38:20 AM »
I very rarely dream of sex, and when I do, there's usually very little physical contact.  Mostly I dream of places and non-sexual situations.  I've never had a wet dream either.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2006, 09:02:45 AM »
I very rarely dream about sex but it does happen.  Mostly I dream random and pointless stuff.  I dream about cheating on my diet or eating meat a lot, about losing teeth- basically stuff where I realize I'm fucking something up and I can't undo it once I've done it.  I also dream about having magical powers that used to work but don't during the dream, quite frequently.

When I realize I'm dreaming my dreams will often become sexual despite my trying to make them not sexual.? I've had some pretty sick and bizarre sexual dreams when in a lucid state (when you know you're dreaming).

However, when I can control it, I usually will myself to see someone I care about, and see their house and hang out with them (non sexually).

Your avatar is dancing to the music I'm listening to.  It's uncanny.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Eamonn

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2006, 10:16:10 AM »
*Wonders why Nomaken and PeteyMac are answering in first person terms to the question "What do WOMEN dream about"* :-\

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2006, 10:32:52 AM »
*Wonders why Nomaken and PeteyMac are answering in first person terms to the question "What do WOMEN dream about"* :-\

I can't speak for Nomaken, but I'm just offering a male counterpoint to the comments so far from females, and also in response to McJagger's comment about males in general.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2006, 09:50:23 PM »
I am speaking from a first person perspective because I came to the question by knowing what I, a man dreams about, most frequently.  I thought that it may be just me and not men that dream about sex so often, but i betted on it being men because it seems men are hornier on average.

But i am not horny when awake.  I do get horny, but even when i do, it is just like, "Well... i could masturbate, or i could go have a roast beef sandwich."  Only when I'm plastered to the point of not remember am i like, "Ur a woman... um... I wanna have sex with uuu." - Reports from friends.  Actually what they told me I said was, "I wanna fuck alternate dimensions through you."  And things I said apparently made one of them tell me, "No, i'm sorry Colin, your cock does not beat a strait flush."
But otherwise, when i'm awake, i'm not nearly as interested in sex as my lucid dreaming counterpart.  He is a sex maniac.  When i wake up remembering he fucked a whole cheerleader squad, i'm like, "Huh?" And go make myself a roast beef sandwich.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2006, 01:46:50 AM »
i occasionally have sexual dreams but, bizarrely, they're usually about people that i don't find attractive in real life. the next time that i get frisky in the astral realm, i will post the details on this thread.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2009, 07:40:26 PM »
women dream about me

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2009, 04:47:08 PM »