Educational

Author Topic: What do women dream about?  (Read 814 times)

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
What do women dream about?
« on: May 14, 2006, 01:07:54 AM »
When I dream, and i realize i'm dreaming, i immediately start looking for someone to fuck.  Happens ever time.  I am only a normal sex obsessed guy while dream or when really drunk.  I wake up thinking, "Why was i so bent on getting laid?"
I've gathered that while women do get horny it seems men are altogether more sex obssessed idiots than women, so i'm wondering... what do women dream about on average?
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Postperson

Re: What do women dream about?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2006, 01:28:23 AM »
do androids dream of electric sheep?

buildings, places, houses figure a lot. i almost never dream about sex.

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2006, 02:10:36 AM »
as i've mentioned before on this forum, i often dream that i'm mute or that i'm trying to make an emergency phone call, but the phone is broken.

other themes that crop up with surprising frequency are rainbows (they are often close enough for me to touch) and car parks. it is odd that i dream about car parks so frequently because i don't drive and i hardly ever travel by car, in real life.

i frequently have precognitive dreams, but they are hardly ever about anything important - they are usually about little, trivial things that happen to me the next day.

i often have nightmares about finding myself in predicaments where there is confusion over how i came to be in the situation. recent examples include being arrested for murdering an ex-lover; upon my arrest i suddenly remembered that i had  actually stabbed my ex-lover to death. another recent example is preparing to get married and suddenly realising that i was getting married to someone that i absolutely hate, in real life (my friend's ex-boyfriend who used to come on to me behind her back and said that i was retarded, when i rejected him). another example (although, i haven't dreamt it recently) is discovering that i am pregnant, but that it is too late to have an abortion.

on a lighter note; i had some dreams about Intensity, a few days ago. the one that i remember most vividly was about Eamonn standing in the bathroom, while i was having a shower.  :o i was chatting away quite happily with him, as though it was the most natural thing in the world for him to stand there watching while i was showering!  :laugh: even weirder is the fact that i don't have showers - i'm a "bath person."

Eamonn

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2006, 03:34:38 AM »
even weirder is the fact that i don't have showers - i'm a "bath person."

You must have came back to my place then. 8) All i have is a shower. :P

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2006, 03:38:40 AM »
even weirder is the fact that i don't have showers - i'm a "bath person."

You must have came back to my place then. 8) All i have is a shower. :P

ahh..... that would explain why i didn't recognise the bathroom that we were in. although, it doesn't explain why Sharon Osbourne was there, too.  :-\

Eamonn

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2006, 04:07:07 AM »

ahh..... that would explain why i didn't recognise the bathroom that we were in. although, it doesn't explain why Sharon Osbourne was there, too.  :-\

She'd do anything to get the general public's attention that one, that's why. *Waits for the camera to zoom in and the inevitable glass of water over the head*

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2006, 04:14:13 AM »

ahh..... that would explain why i didn't recognise the bathroom that we were in. although, it doesn't explain why Sharon Osbourne was there, too.? :-\

She'd do anything to get the general public's attention that one, that's why. *Waits for the camera to zoom in and the inevitable glass of water over the head*

OMG so, not only were you and Sharon Osbourne watching me have a shower, but there was an entire camera crew there, as well!  :o not to mention what ever prime-time TV audience was watching it, too!  :-[

Eamonn

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2006, 04:33:21 AM »

OMG so, not only were you and Sharon Osbourne watching me have a shower, but there was an entire camera crew there, as well!  :o not to mention what ever prime-time TV audience was watching it, too!  :-[

:laugh:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2006, 05:41:27 AM »
i rarely find reasons to get a telly, but i do believe that might be one...  8)

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2006, 11:45:09 AM »
i rarely find reasons to get a telly, but i do believe that might be one...? 8)

i never knew you cared, Vivi!  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2006, 12:13:55 PM »
I dream about architecture, mostly, and about the past. I'll be moving into some huge, sprawling, maze-like set of buildings, like an extended college dorm, each time with a different type of architecture and floor plan. I'll be trying to mark out space for myself among all the other people, roommates and strangers. Or I'll be in the dream-version of one of the schools I went to... most often my elementary school but sometimes one of the high schools... and meeting the students and teachers I used to know. I'll be acting like a student again, following the rules that students follow, and it'll be weird when I wake up and it occurs to me that I'm an adult with a job and an apartment.

Occasionally if I'm scared of something I'll dream about doing it. Like when I was thinking of telling my parents about my diagnosis I first dreamed of telling a person I don't know but admire... then the next night it was my aunt... then the next night it was my brother.

I very rarely have sex dreams and they almost never involve actual sex or intimate touch.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2006, 01:48:44 PM »
i rarely find reasons to get a telly, but i do believe that might be one...  8)

i never knew you cared, Vivi!  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

darling!  how could you not notice my yearning heart?

here's a special little pressie, just for you - a gothic barbie, no less...

i'd love to wear that frock.

oh, and i dream of all sorts of things, but definitely sex - makes for a very squidgy "get up" moment, or several.   :angel:

« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 01:51:24 PM by Lucifer »

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2006, 02:10:26 PM »
nah, I'm a sex obsessed idiot too  ;)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2006, 02:33:21 PM »
huzzah!  let's form a club!  Sex Obsessed Idiot Liberated Educated Dames.

or, Girls You Never Anger, Ever?

or how about, Call Us Nympho Trollops?

yay!  we're CUNTS!

;)

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2006, 03:10:48 PM »
huzzah!  let's form a club!  Sex Obsessed Idiot Liberated Educated Dames.

or, Girls You Never Anger, Ever?

or how about, Call Us Nympho Trollops?

yay!  we're CUNTS!

;)

I definetely prefer the last one  :D