Educational

Author Topic: Ask Nomaken anything  (Read 21879 times)

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Ask Nomaken anything
« Reply #210 on: June 09, 2006, 08:29:27 AM »
I have several consistent behaviors which I am proud of.  I'm always curious and playful.  I try to be original, and interesting in everything I do from day to day. (I especially love doing things simply for the sake of their strange uniqueness and pointlessness)  I am as about as open minded as is possible without getting commited.  I'm interested in everything presented to me.  I feel compelled to do my very best in everything, and feel like I could soar in ability, while simultaneously knowing that there will always be people greater than me and that not bothering me, and it doesn't bother me if i fail.  I live for the journey not the destination.  I am at peace with dying, but I see no reason to hurry the process.  I am at peace with the pointlessness of existence, and it causes me no despair or unhappiness.
  But the thing which I am most proud about and what seems to be a rare quality is that no matter what happens to me I in someway(at the time even) enjoy what is happening and treasure every experience i've ever had.  Even the "horrible" experiences, I would prefer to remember them.  There is some aspect of every one of my experiences that make it worth keeping to me.

(I'm not really proud that I am compelled to be kind or compassionate to people because I am kind to people because of a selfish reason)
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #211 on: June 09, 2006, 08:43:07 AM »
Here is the full answer to that question about the most moving scene i've ever seen/read/heard, ect.

The Iron Giant is my all time favorite movie ever.  It is touching for several reasons.  It is a story about an intelligence that defeats its nature, defeats its fate, defeats what some may call impossible.  It is a story about an inhuman intelligence, worse than that a totally alien intelligence, even worse than that a killing machine, that learns to value life, and truely value it like our ideal perception of how much life should be valued, and is willing to die to protect it.  It is a story about becoming who you choose to be no matter what you are told you are.  It is a story about the intolerance of humans, the fear humans have about what they don't understand, how they can hate so righteously and so blindly, and it is a story about a being valuing life so much that even though it is the object of that hate, it is willing to die to protect those who hate it.  It is a story about a thing that is as far away from being human as you can get becoming more human than any human has ever been.
Every sentance of this I've had to wipe the tears out of my eyes because I couldn't see.  Suffice it to say, it is the most beautiful thing i've ever seen.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #212 on: June 11, 2006, 10:35:04 AM »
Do you believe that some form of morality (not the ability to accept morality, but actual moral tendencies) can be, or is, present in humans regardless of what they have been taught and exposed to?? In simplistic terms, are some morals hard-wired in some or all humans?? Elaborate on this your answer as much as you like.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #213 on: June 12, 2006, 06:23:29 PM »
I think fairness is innately believed to a certain degree.  But it is very weak and can go either way.  And I wouldn't really say it is believed on a intellectual level, so it is more of an instinct than a moral.  But besides that, no.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #214 on: June 13, 2006, 09:36:37 AM »
You've mentioned your weight a couple of times but I forget this bit of accompanying info:  how tall are you?  I think it's buried somewhere in this thread but it's got 15 pages.  :/
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #215 on: June 13, 2006, 09:47:08 AM »
Can you give your height both in PVD's (PMS Vaginal Depths) and PPL's (Peter Penis Lengths)?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #216 on: June 13, 2006, 02:07:04 PM »
I'd have to know her vagina's depth, and your penises length.  6 foot 2 inches(when standing up strait which is rare), 242-250 pounds.

John leguizamo's father told him while driving one day, "Did you know that the average pinga is 6 inches long? .... And the average vaginga is 8 inches deep? .... There are over 2 miles of unused vaginga in new york city bobpy and were gonna find you some."

So assuming that PMS' vagina is 6 inches deep instead, and your penis is 12 feet long, that would be 12.3 PMS vagina lengths, and .514 Peter Penis lengths, I think.  Math isn't one of my strong suits.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #217 on: June 17, 2006, 01:26:09 AM »
What is your heritage?

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #218 on: June 17, 2006, 04:07:55 PM »
Are you allergic to anything?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #219 on: June 19, 2006, 03:58:33 PM »
What's the weirdest inanimate object you've ever spoken to?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #220 on: June 20, 2006, 07:34:22 PM »
Where are you?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #221 on: June 21, 2006, 12:46:58 AM »
Do you think women would want to eat your cum more if you looked like me?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Hibakusha

« Reply #222 on: June 21, 2006, 01:03:31 AM »
do you realize some sick people miss you and would enjoy a visit in tent city too?

hiroshima

« Reply #223 on: June 21, 2006, 11:10:23 AM »
Are you aware that one of your posts on WP uses the word "weapons" three times?

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #224 on: June 21, 2006, 06:46:04 PM »
I've got German, Dutch, French, Irish, English, Swedish, American, White trash, Morgan the Pirate, Stonewall Jackson, and a psychotic cousin.  That is it before I start getting into fictional characters.

I'm allergic to dust, cats, and practically anything that grows and lives outside my house.

I've never spoken to anything so that they could hear it.  Any time i've ever spoken to something, i was essentially talking to myself, and acting out a little imaginary play between me, me as the object, and me as the audience.  I've had conversations with ethereal concepts such as fate, rage, the color blue and the collective history of the world from 1800 to 1912, but the weirdest actual object i've had a conversation with is a babbling brook.

31726 Windsor Garden City Michigan 48135, phone number 734-422-5282.  I'm in the highest room in the house, and also the least hospitable.  Soon, i'll be in unconsciousness land.

Maybe women would tolerate eating cum if I didn't look like 40 miles of bad road, but I kind of suspect that whether they enjoy eating cum or not is an odd personal preference that they may have but probably don't.  And if they don't enjoy it, it wouldn't matter if they were sucking the cock of god himself.

Where is tent city?

I was not aware that I used the word weapons three times.  If it was a short post I designed to be well written that does not please me.  If it was a long post, three times seems fine.  And if it was not designed to be well written, I don't mind the redundancy and lack of variety.

Which post was it?  When I think of weapons I think of humans, genetically altered ones.