Author Topic: ask soph anyfuckingthing  (Read 23189 times)

Soph

Re: ask soph anyfuckingthing
« Reply #690 on: February 04, 2008, 12:18:14 PM »
 :laugh: I would rather be like him than fuck him

21/08/2007  03:35:22  Сoфия  Soph  I used to not care about which is better, but since my vines obsession, i've liked coke more because craig nicholls always drinks it lol
21/08/2007  03:35:47  Сoфия  Soph  and they put his face on it once without his approval so he boycotted and started drinking dr.pepper instead lol

21/08/2007  03:54:00  Сoфия  Soph  but it's natural right?
21/08/2007  03:54:02  Сoфия  Soph  and grungy
21/08/2007  03:54:16  Сoфия  Soph  craig nicholls was obsessed with nirvana
21/08/2007  03:54:26  Сoфия  Soph  I tried dressing like craig lol

I remember Sophie telling me when it was nearly his 30th birthday, and how sweet he was and that he was beautiful  :)

Soph

« Reply #691 on: February 04, 2008, 01:46:35 PM »
Hi Flake
I thought you weren't interested in me?  :wanker:

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #692 on: February 04, 2008, 02:20:02 PM »
I am glad you found your way to this site Sopho.  I lurked on WP  last year (although I refuse to post there anymore) and thought you had a real attitude, like we used to be on WP before we all moved to places like this.  I hoped you would find your way here.

Soph

« Reply #693 on: February 04, 2008, 02:26:19 PM »
Thanks  8)

I like wp at first, but then I realised what a shithole it was pretty quickly
Most of the people I liked there are on here or zomg though, so it's not like there's anything for me to miss now

Offline Tristeza

• Official Outsider of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #694 on: February 04, 2008, 03:04:50 PM »
:laugh: I would rather be like him than fuck him
That's how I feel about Kate Moss  :laugh:  If I could be her for a day...she'd find herself in a lot of trouble.   >:D

hats off to the man on top of the world
come crawl up here baby, and we can watch this damn thing turn

Soph

« Reply #695 on: February 04, 2008, 03:05:29 PM »
Sophie liked Kate Moss  :laugh:

Offline Tristeza

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #696 on: February 04, 2008, 03:06:25 PM »
I used to have a model fixation, did Sophie have one, too?  Seems like she would have.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #697 on: February 04, 2008, 03:09:20 PM »
Have tried wine before, and if so what do you think about it?
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Soph

« Reply #698 on: February 04, 2008, 03:12:25 PM »
She did like models  8)
She had a wall (two I think) in her room where she stuck posters/pictures of models she liked
She showed it me on webcam but it was dark at the time so I didn't see it very well
I have a picture of it somewhere
Her favourite models were natalia vodianova and sasha pivovarova (spelling might be wrong lol):

She wanted to be a model but said she wouldn't be able to because she didn't have the right body and she wasn't tall enough :(

Soph

« Reply #699 on: February 04, 2008, 03:12:57 PM »
Have tried wine before, and if so what do you think about it?

I have drank it quite a lot but I don't really like the taste
I don't like most alcohol really though

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #700 on: February 04, 2008, 03:17:38 PM »
My mom got offered $2000 to  get painted nude, and she is 4'11''.  Her mom paid for schooling too, it was $500 back then.  She took off when she saw the people getting high and naked, this was not the painting deal.  She said no nuditity.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #701 on: February 04, 2008, 03:21:43 PM »
I bought a book on herbal medicine, they do make wine out of dandelion flowers :wanker:

Dandelion is good for the male reproductive system. :laugh:

Offline Tristeza

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #702 on: February 04, 2008, 03:30:48 PM »
Her favourite models were natalia vodianova and sasha pivovarova (spelling might be wrong lol):
She wanted to be a model but said she wouldn't be able to because she didn't have the right body and she wasn't tall enough :(
I knew she must have loved all the Slavic models!  I was so infatuated with Paulina Porizkova back in the day.  It's the girlie equivalent of guys jizzing over athletes...seeing them living a life you'd give anything to lead, all thanks to their genetic gifts.   :-\

Soph

« Reply #703 on: February 04, 2008, 03:35:24 PM »
I knew she must have loved all the Slavic models!  I was so infatuated with Paulina Porizkova back in the day.  It's the girlie equivalent of guys jizzing over athletes...seeing them living a life you'd give anything to lead, all thanks to their genetic gifts.   :-\
I don't really understand the model obsession  :laugh:
I know she liked them a lot though, I think her sister did as well

ai like her though:

Offline Tristeza

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #704 on: February 04, 2008, 03:43:39 PM »
Yesh, she be purdy indeed!   :laugh:  I have no idea who those new models are - I can't believe how long it's been since I followed that industry.  I should get back into it - it was fun.

The model fixation is hard for a lot of people to understand.  I was the only girl I knew who had one - everyone seemed to think it was so childish.  Ironic how guys can have fixations on certain athletes and it doesn't seem delusional, even though they couldn't run out and be superstar jocks any more than I could be Kate.   ::)