Author Topic: ask soph anyfuckingthing  (Read 23241 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: ask soph anyfuckingthing
« Reply #390 on: December 21, 2007, 11:58:14 PM »
he was meant to have burned down my reichstag

He was the Nazi's patsy
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

The_P

« Reply #391 on: December 22, 2007, 06:16:08 AM »
Il y a une grande biblioteque au premier etage, ou on peut dance sur la table.

Does that even mean anything?  :laugh:

There is a big library on the first floor, where one dances on the table.

Something like that, anyway.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #392 on: December 22, 2007, 07:45:41 AM »
Did you eat your leems?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #393 on: December 22, 2007, 08:44:04 AM »
maybe her leems were moldy. ???
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #394 on: December 22, 2007, 10:56:31 AM »
Should we ask her?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #395 on: December 22, 2007, 12:33:48 PM »
Sorry, that women post previously is making me want to cum.  I had a sexual dream about my girlfriend last night.  I noticed that 4 tsp of basil, thyme, and oregano makes me remember my dreams.  I used two tsp of pepper I think to.  Its worthy to note that thyme is an old remedy for bedwetting.

What are you good at?
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Soph

« Reply #396 on: December 22, 2007, 01:27:19 PM »
what are leems? i haven't eaten anything yet, i only just got up
i had a dream i was in a concentration camp and i tried to escape behind a train and then in the end my mum bought me mcdonalds

i'm good at history and writing (apparently). definitely not writing on these forums though  :laugh:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #397 on: December 22, 2007, 01:30:51 PM »
Dreams are said to have a symbolic meaning.  Sometimes I will imagine I am full of energy that makes me stronger, and I get the answers to my problems or others.  Perhaps the dream is trying to communicate some message to you.

I believe leems are a typo for dreams, wet dreams :laugh:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Soph

« Reply #398 on: December 22, 2007, 01:31:36 PM »
i didn't eat any wet dreams today  :orly:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #399 on: December 22, 2007, 01:33:02 PM »
Wet blanket, better talk to Teejay about that, I think he is one :laugh:

There is a little symbolic thought for you, if you figure it out, I bet it would be most amusing.

This may happen to you someday, when you start really trying your best in life, you find out who you really are, and what your capable of.  I thinks its kind of fun figuring people out, sometimes I solve a problem that makes me feel good.

Concentration camp maybe something to do with your life, I  am not trying to offend.  I started off at a very low point in my life and I got greater.  I am not saying this is you exactly.  I am hard on myself, and somethimes people think I am patroninzing, but I am sensitive.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 01:39:26 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Kosmonaut

« Reply #400 on: December 22, 2007, 02:27:24 PM »
Wet blanket, better talk to Teejay about that, I think he is one :laugh:

There is a little symbolic thought for you, if you figure it out, I bet it would be most amusing.

This may happen to you someday, when you start really trying your best in life, you find out who you really are, and what your capable of.  I thinks its kind of fun figuring people out, sometimes I solve a problem that makes me feel good.

Concentration camp maybe something to do with your life, I  am not trying to offend.
  I started off at a very low point in my life and I got greater.  I am not saying this is you exactly.  I am hard on myself, and somethimes people think I am patroninzing, but I am sensitive.

Well done on not trying.
I lol'd anyway  :zoinks:

Soph

« Reply #401 on: December 22, 2007, 02:33:31 PM »
lol

my life isn't fantastic i guess  :orly:

things have been shit lately though and i am trying to carry on normally and get better. i've been trying really hard for about a year to fix my social anxiety. drugs and counseling don't seem to work so all that's left is doing it myself. and i've got quite far considering where i was a year ago.

i think the concentration camp was just because i do history at uni. most of my degree focuses on WWII and i dream about history quite a lot :headbang2:

Soph

« Reply #402 on: December 22, 2007, 02:51:31 PM »
i remembered the rest of my dream

the first bit was that i was back in high school and i had a meltdown and threw chairs and tables around and the teacher got mad. then i somehow ended up in the concentration camp.

makes more sense now. my school was ran by nazis

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #403 on: December 22, 2007, 03:44:26 PM »
just pray when you get out of school you have some other place to go. staying at home all day doing nothing makes one even more socially anxious.

leems are cute things you eat. :zoinks:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #404 on: December 22, 2007, 04:45:29 PM »
what are leems?
:o

I'm not going to be the one to
break it to you.
i had a dream i was in a concentration camp and i tried to escape behind a train and then in the end my mum bought me mcdonalds

Always good to have your mother handy
to feed you, when you go away to one
of those. :P
i'm good at history and writing (apparently). definitely not writing on these forums though  :laugh:

Don't sell yourself short. You make up
for quality, with sheer quantity.