Author Topic: ask soph anyfuckingthing  (Read 22024 times)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: ask soph anyfuckingthing
« Reply #960 on: February 27, 2008, 12:35:11 PM »
i would have a shower but there's no point without clean clothes. :( and i'm so tired. meh. i just feel like vegetating.

Sit in my lap. :laugh:

One lay next to me, the other... no  one on each side.  Seeing as Jessica is playing dumb games with me... its really not smart, considering I never got an appology for her other actions.  I think I need to explain it to her.  Its what she can do now, that is good enough for me.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Sophgay

« Reply #961 on: February 27, 2008, 12:37:03 PM »
no, sit on my lap; I have cookies :zoinks:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #962 on: February 27, 2008, 01:19:40 PM »
ooh two laps. which one will i sit on? :zoinks: you're both so skinny you can sit on my lap!
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #963 on: February 27, 2008, 06:34:33 PM »
:sex?:
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #964 on: February 29, 2008, 09:43:54 AM »
ooh two laps. which one will i sit on? :zoinks: you're both so skinny you can sit on my lap!
You probably can sit on their laps, shorty.  Feel free to sit on mine, though that would form some sort of weird formation if they were sitting on yours while you sat on my lap.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #965 on: February 29, 2008, 05:46:51 PM »
Do belligerent fools run Manchester schools?

Sophgay

« Reply #966 on: March 01, 2008, 02:11:28 AM »
most of them

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #967 on: March 01, 2008, 06:30:16 AM »
You probably can sit on their laps, shorty.  Feel free to sit on mine, though that would form some sort of weird formation if they were sitting on yours while you sat on my lap.

it would form you into a bean bag chair. :P :-*
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #968 on: March 03, 2008, 11:44:44 AM »
I might scream, I am that horny.

Dandelion
Maca
Panax ginseng
ginko
reseservatrol
ginger
Horny goat weed
cinnamon
cayenne pepper
sage
fish oil
multi vitamin and mineral
alfalfa, nutrient dense super green food
algae nutrient dense super green food
RED WINE EXTRACT WE CAN GET DRUNK TOGETHER :laugh:
Grape seed extract

It goes on and on.

Lifestyle habits, the best  I am a machine, maybe I shut hunt some ducks with my automatic double barrel explosive shell shot gun :wanker:

So long, I have not an junkfood in so long.

COOKIES AND MILK :laugh:
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 11:58:17 AM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #969 on: March 03, 2008, 11:56:46 AM »
Did cal log in before I thought I saw him at one point then he was gone figured you have been on the whole time so I'd ask
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #970 on: March 03, 2008, 12:11:09 PM »
Mcdonalds should serve more health conscious food, that way their customers have more years to eat their food.  I could be done, without scraficing taste, and if you push yourself further, your tastebuds adapt.  Customers might, however, decide they are full quicker, and thus loose profits.  Its nuetral it appears, except for the rising prices, as healthier food can be more money.  I think its worth it.

Monounsaturated fat is the best oil for french fries.  I would add garlic to the oil to help prevent brake down of the oil into toxic products.
Organic grass feed beef for burgers
Whole wheat buns
Lighter on the salt for fries, and cheese
They are stingy with the vegetables in the salads, and sometimes don't have any left.
You could make icecream that was a bit healthier to for the milkshakes.  100% organic ingredients, including unrefined sweetners.  Whole grain flours  for brownies.

That would be more fit more a king or queen.

Sophgay

« Reply #971 on: March 03, 2008, 12:21:44 PM »
I saw him "logging in" but didn't see him again after that
maybe he got on a computer but didn't have much time
Or he'd been drinknig and he passed out :laugh:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #972 on: March 03, 2008, 12:30:25 PM »
That's all I saw too but had to go for awhile wasn't sure if he stayed on I pm'd him without a responce
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #973 on: March 04, 2008, 04:46:14 PM »
Hmmm.. Doctor blind.

I could impressionate doctor, I should be a tv star on a soap opera or something :laugh:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #974 on: March 06, 2008, 03:26:28 PM »
Who the fuck is Calandale now?

What is your favorite color?

What measures do you implament so your mom won't catch you drinking?
I got up early to hind my eating disorder habits from my stupid mom, I pedaled all the way to walmart at 5am, like 6-12miles total.