Author Topic: ask soph anyfuckingthing  (Read 22029 times)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: ask soph anyfuckingthing
« Reply #945 on: February 27, 2008, 11:49:22 AM »
What the fuck?  I don't get dirty shows, I have no cable.

More time to get read for big day I guess :luvnan:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #946 on: February 27, 2008, 11:50:00 AM »
Tell me about that comerical
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Sophgay

« Reply #947 on: February 27, 2008, 11:52:08 AM »
Which one? The Cillit Bang one?
It's just some really annoying guy with an excruciating voice, advertising some crappy cleaning product

The IKEA Doink one is better:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #948 on: February 27, 2008, 12:04:19 PM »
Maybe he was socking cock to much :laugh:  I see clit, no surprise :laugh:

What does IKEA Doink stand for?

Sophgay

« Reply #949 on: February 27, 2008, 12:06:11 PM »
IKEA is a swedish place that sells furniture and stuff

Doink is the sound the doinking machine makes when it doinks :P

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #950 on: February 27, 2008, 12:11:57 PM »
I see bed  going up and down, I am happy :laugh: :wanker:

The room is cleaner than mine, although, I my room is a little small, and I don't have alot of money to buy things that I could organize more.  I get used to the mess to a degree.  I swept up a dead centipede this morning, it was under my laudry hamper, thank god I don't use that one anymore.

Sophgay

« Reply #951 on: February 27, 2008, 12:13:16 PM »
When I was younger I squashed a spider on my wall and the gooey stuff was still there months later

I keep my room clean now
My room is always either really really clean, or a complete mess
From now on, it's staying clean
I have most things in drawers

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #952 on: February 27, 2008, 12:16:32 PM »
I have a draw full of pills, and it all doesn't fit :laugh:

Aphrodisacs and shit, you can never be strong enough. :laugh:

On top my bureau, I got a tub of L glutamine powder, helps muscles to recover from exercise.

Its funny though, I have to move back into my room, from the living room due to the carpenter putting sheatrock up.  "its staying clean now", yes, its a bit more than lack of space, its fuckn dust to :laugh:

Sophgay

« Reply #953 on: February 27, 2008, 12:18:35 PM »
Most of my pills are downstairs in the kitchen
I don't know what half of them are
I need to exercise
I'm not healthy at all
I'm not unhealthy in an overweight kind of way, but I don't eat enough proper food
My mum says I'll end up malnourished :laugh:
She gets pissed off at me not eating right

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #954 on: February 27, 2008, 12:27:22 PM »
When I was younger I squashed a spider on my wall and the gooey stuff was still there months later

I keep my room clean now

my room is total messchaos and i should clean it and take a shower and do laundry in the opposite order... or something.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Sophgay

« Reply #955 on: February 27, 2008, 12:28:43 PM »

I keep my room clean now

my room is total messchaos and i should clean it and take a shower and do laundry in the opposite order... or something.
my room is nice and shiny and clean
my mum put the sheets on my bed for me before
and i got another shower a couple hours ago
running out of clothes though
i hope my mum does the washing fast :orly:

you should go get a shower

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #956 on: February 27, 2008, 12:29:21 PM »
Its more than that though, you can't just say no to sweets without replacing that behavior with something else.  My mom just forced me to stop eating dairy and wheat because she believed it was hurting me.  If you force the key it may brake, then you can't get inside at all.  You force someone, like my mom does, you get an eating disorder.  She forced me because she knew I could do it, I did however devolpe an eating disorder in response, but I took care of it all by myself.  Once you adjust the mood in a positive way, the rest flows like magic.  Someday, you may never want to go back, I don't.  She sends conflicting messages to me all the time, that doesn't allow a child to devolpe an emotional attachement to their mom.  She blamed it on aspergers syndrome though, probably so she would have to look at her own behavior.  She tells people how retarded I am 5 minutes later.  I have patience though, I understand her issues.  5 minutes later I am to go to college, and I think my boy will be presdent someday.

I don't recommend pills in the kitchen, as a child may get at them.
I don't recommend in the bathroom closet either, as moisture in there could destroy potency of pills, unless the bathroom is ventilated, and doesn't have mold in it like mine.  As long as I keep up, the mold probably won't bother me, final stage cancer didn't, the most agressive chemo resistant cancer.

I would read the pill bottles, Jessica doesn't, and she is having problems, she would never know if her meds need adjusting.

Sophgay

« Reply #957 on: February 27, 2008, 12:30:55 PM »
it would be worse if I had my pills in here, as my brother sometimes comes in here looking for things to play with
in the kitchen they go in a cupboard high up
he can't reach them in there

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #958 on: February 27, 2008, 12:31:16 PM »
i would have a shower but there's no point without clean clothes. :( and i'm so tired. meh. i just feel like vegetating.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Sophgay

« Reply #959 on: February 27, 2008, 12:34:19 PM »
oh yeah I understand the clean clothes stuff
That's why I'm worried about running out of clothes
I think there are some newly washed ones downstairs though
I might put them on the radiator so they're nice and warm when I put them on :laugh: