Educational

Author Topic: Puberty Hitting Girls as Young as 4 Years Old  (Read 2667 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Puberty Hitting Girls as Young as 4 Years Old
« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2007, 04:04:25 AM »
oh, stfu and give us a snog.  :laugh:

Yeah, my dickshun is off.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2007, 04:09:42 AM »
 :-*

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2007, 07:54:10 AM »
I think enough time has passed to say that I'm so horribly sad that nobody went all John Nash on the spam I posted on page 5.  I didn't want to point it out, but you guys are either too apathetic or just not observant enough.   :(
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2007, 10:24:29 AM »
This is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because I wonder if anyone will pick up on this little subliminal message and if they don't if I can somehow use posts like this for mind control this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because....
ot too lazy.

did anybody read all this?
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2007, 10:24:45 AM »
besides Nomaken.
Misunderstood.

Offline Catrona

• Constant Poster
« Reply #95 on: July 08, 2007, 11:07:38 AM »
This is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because I wonder if anyone will pick up on this little subliminal message and if they don't if I can somehow use posts like this for mind control this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because....
ot too lazy.

did anybody read all this?

no, could you summarize it, plz?
I am the Steppenwolf who never learned to dance.

AKA ~ Sedaka @ WP

richard

« Reply #96 on: July 08, 2007, 01:35:32 PM »
saying snog instead of kissing is ghey, this isnt gheyico or the motherland so stop it

duncvis

« Reply #97 on: July 08, 2007, 01:36:36 PM »
If Gheyico exists, I elect you El Presidente.

richard

« Reply #98 on: July 08, 2007, 01:37:12 PM »
well since your the only resident i guess im elected president

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: July 08, 2007, 06:05:46 PM »
it says enver. ???

ha! found it!

"And they'll continune posting here forever just because I wonder if anyone will pick up on this little subliminal message and if they don't if I can somehow use posts like this for mind control this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends."
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #100 on: July 08, 2007, 11:47:39 PM »
saying snog instead of kissing is ghey, this isnt gheyico or the motherland so stop it

sounds like i'm ghey, then.

oh dear what a shame - this means i'll never have to worry about sleeping with you even by mistake.

ker-CHING!

okay, everyone - i am now officially ghey.

:woohoo:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: July 09, 2007, 06:38:47 AM »
it says enver. ???

ha! found it!

"And they'll continune posting here forever just because I wonder if anyone will pick up on this little subliminal message and if they don't if I can somehow use posts like this for mind control this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends."

Dingdginding!

And I noticed the typo after I posted it but was too lazy to fix it.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: July 09, 2007, 06:13:59 PM »
that would have been a lot of hard work.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

richard

« Reply #103 on: July 09, 2007, 07:12:37 PM »

sounds like i'm ghey, then.

oh dear what a shame - this means i'll never have to worry about sleeping with you even by mistake.

ker-CHING!

okay, everyone - i am now officially ghey.

:woohoo:
you like girls huh. cool

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: July 09, 2007, 11:18:39 PM »
::)