Educational

Author Topic: Puberty Hitting Girls as Young as 4 Years Old  (Read 2681 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Puberty Hitting Girls as Young as 4 Years Old
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2007, 08:45:43 AM »
This reminds me of celebrity jeopardy, i don't know why.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2007, 08:49:45 AM »
This reminds me of celebrity jeopardy, i don't know why.

Could it be that all replies must be phrased in the form of a question?  Or is it more analogous to the feeling of "the people in this situation are usually far more intelligent, and these dolts can only get away with this because they're well-known?"

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2007, 08:52:27 AM »
I think it is the complete lack of progress and the fact that it was going on and on.  Trebek has inhuman patience in those jeopardies. (i'm aware that wasnt actually trebek)

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2007, 08:55:35 AM »
This is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because I wonder if anyone will pick up on this little subliminal message and if they don't if I can somehow use posts like this for mind control this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because....

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2007, 09:21:12 AM »
Trebek: "'Kay let's get this over with... sean connery you wrote down "below"... I dont know why you wrote that but technically that's a correct answer.. you did write something, lets see what you wagered........ me.  B'low me. ....Below me... I don't get it."
Connery: "Oh i'll bet you do you canadian paunce(?)."
Trebek: "Proud day for you and your family."

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2007, 09:30:10 AM »
4 years old huh? Does that mean they're fair game? Still, I prefer to get in before the hair does.

Perhaps I'll have to go for the 3 year olds now.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2007, 09:35:18 AM »
If only that baby-fuck comic was actually funny it would be a perfect thing to post at this time.  Thankfully, it isn't.

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2007, 09:43:36 AM »
If only that baby-fuck comic was actually funny it would be a perfect thing to post at this time.  Thankfully, it isn't.
Wow, that was awesome!

Everyone, check this out!
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Baby_fuck
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2007, 04:36:15 AM »
This is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because I wonder if anyone will pick up on this little subliminal message and if they don't if I can somehow use posts like this for mind control this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because this is the thread that enver ends; yes it goes on and on my friends.  Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was.  And they'll continune posting here forever just because....

Good fucking lord. PMS you know better.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2007, 06:12:32 AM »
She does?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2007, 06:30:03 AM »
thanks Noms, you're not so bad yourself. :eyelash:

Trebek: "'Kay let's get this over with... sean connery you wrote down "below"... I dont know why you wrote that but technically that's a correct answer.. you did write something, lets see what you wagered........ me.  B'low me. ....Below me... I don't get it."
Connery: "Oh i'll bet you do you canadian paunce(?)."
Trebek: "Proud day for you and your family."

lol i love The Adventures of Trebek and Connery.

that's spelled ponce i think.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2007, 07:10:25 AM »
Good fucking lord. PMS you know better.
I absolutely do not know better, never have, and never will, and you can't prove a damn thing.

Offline Catrona

• Constant Poster
« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2007, 02:22:55 AM »
drink organic milk - it hasn't got hormones in it.

it's not just milk......... EVERYTHING pretty much does.... meats (chicken)... all kinds of crazy stuff we eat
I am the Steppenwolf who never learned to dance.

AKA ~ Sedaka @ WP