Educational

Author Topic: Apology  (Read 904 times)

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Apology
« on: June 30, 2007, 05:48:04 AM »
I know this sounds weak, having an apology on this forum.

I totally give up, okay.

I'm sorry Eclair that I did not exaplain about why you're questions aren't answered yet sooner.
I'm sorry to anyone I offended through not saying anything if you complimented my photos - it wasn't meant to be bad, I just didn't want to seem like I was loving the attention, a lot of forums I go on critisise people for that.
I'm sorry Willow about calling you an attention whore, and I should have gotten all annoyed at you over the try hard comment.

If you people choose to hate me, that's fine, but this needed to be said.

Thankyou For your Time
~fiona

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Apology
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 06:17:45 AM »

I totally give up, okay.

I'm sorry Eclair that I did not exaplain about why you're questions aren't answered yet sooner.
I'm sorry to anyone I offended through not saying anything if you complimented my photos - it wasn't meant to be bad, I just didn't want to seem like I was loving the attention, a lot of forums I go on critisise people for that.
I'm sorry Willow about calling you an attention whore, and I should have gotten all annoyed at you over the try hard comment.

Thankyou For your Time
~fiona

Fatty...you actually don't owe me personally an apology...if your apology is a sincere one, then I realise it must be difficult for you to admit you are maybe wrong...it is for me anyway.

As I have consistently said, I do find you to be an extremely intelligent girl, it's just a pity it all gets lost in all the huge false bravado that you seem to feel you need to convey...like you are one tough bitch, when in fact you are maybe a little bit insecure and needing reinforcement that you are a beautiful and intelligent girl.  Just feels like you go about it all the wrong way.

I'd say that most of the women here are confident and strong females and willing to support you, but you always go back to the default of playing with the guys, because it's safe and you get a 'quick fix' of how cute and adorable you are.  Which you are. 

It's hard to take compliments, but you should take them...you should also realise that the women here aren't your enemies, most of them have probably struggled through a lot of things you have and are willing to give you a boost too, not just the guys. :-*

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 06:49:34 AM »
 :agreed:

nice one, though FB - that was big of you to apologise.

:clap:

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2007, 06:50:21 AM »

I totally give up, okay.

Thankyou For your Time
~fiona

Fatty...you actually don't owe me personally an apology...if your apology is a sincere one, then I realise it must be difficult for you to admit you are maybe wrong...it is for me anyway.

As I have consistently said, I do find you to be an extremely intelligent girl, it's just a pity it all gets lost in all the huge false bravado that you seem to feel you need to convey...like you are one tough bitch, when in fact you are maybe a little bit insecure and needing reinforcement that you are a beautiful and intelligent girl.  Just feels like you go about it all the wrong way.

I'd say that most of the women here are confident and strong females and willing to support you, but you always go back to the default of playing with the guys, because it's safe and you get a 'quick fix' of how cute and adorable you are.  Which you are. 

It's hard to take compliments, but you should take them...you should also realise that the women here aren't your enemies, most of them have probably struggled through a lot of things you have and are willing to give you a boost too, not just the guys. :-*

It's sincere, I don't need this crap going on, and other people probably don't, either.

I don't know what you mean by playing with the guys, but I can assure you that it isn't intentional. I just am quite fond of a few of the guys here beucase they have supported me in times of need. Your questions in that thread were not left because of your gender, I had honestly not gotten upto them yet. Which reminds me, I'll have to track down where I am upto in that thread.

I usually get along well with girls, probably moreso than guys in general. I take offence at comments that aren't meant to be offensive, and get all rarked up about them. This is bad, but I need to learn to take responsibility for crap that i've said rather than sticking my head into the sand.

Thanks for your reply :)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2007, 07:24:04 AM »
fatty, you know i like you.

you will always have an ally in me......unless you are completely wrong, which i haven't seen yet.
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2007, 08:07:42 AM »
Yes, sure Fatty, the guys have supported you...you don't seem to reach out to the girls however, and I guess that is the gist of my argument to you overall.

I guess in a positive way, I'm saying don't feel alienated by gender....your posts always seem like you sway towards the boys.

I hope we can move on though, and I mean that sincerely.  But if you shoot me down, I'll have to spank you hard  ;)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2007, 08:10:48 AM »
if there is any spanking action going to take place.....may i be a witness?
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2007, 08:13:41 AM »
if there is any spanking action going to take place.....may i be a witness?

Pervert, as always.

Can you see now my point Fatty?   :headslap:

Offline greendragon

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2007, 06:43:54 PM »
I don't hate Fatty Mcblob :clap:
...Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2007, 06:57:13 PM »
i love fatty blobb :clap: :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2007, 07:30:43 PM »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2007, 10:46:18 PM »

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2007, 11:03:07 PM »
i love fatty blobb :clap: :P

Yeah. She's  8)

wearing sunglasses?  Neo?  blind?

???

I'd like to be neo.. i'm going to buy a black coat like that and some sunnies, sounds mint.  :laugh:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2007, 11:16:00 PM »
i love mint.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

richard

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2007, 11:20:24 PM »
why do you call yerself fatty mcblob when your so hot?