Author Topic: Hello  (Read 9822 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Hello
« Reply #150 on: July 02, 2007, 06:27:17 AM »
i bet he still didn't take the hint.  people like that never do...  ::)

No, he never did take any hint at all, but at least the kill zone was less offensive with a clean shirt.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #151 on: July 02, 2007, 07:06:05 AM »

Of all the disgusting odors that humans create, I can handle B.O. easier than most people can, until the offender begins to leave an expanding waft of ammonia. If their balmy neglected pits burn my eyes I am looking for a quick escape. To me, the most off putting bouquet is that of belched bile. I worked with a guy who had a fast food diet and constantly had stomach problems. I would walk into an office and smell his belches hours after he left. I could also tell when he had his ulcers in an uproar, because of the accompanying dying-blood smell.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

duncvis

« Reply #152 on: July 02, 2007, 03:23:19 PM »
Having a hypersensitive sense of smell must be a bitch sometimes. Mine is pretty dull, probably why I prefer strong, rich and spicy food and drink flavours and aromas - I miss a lot of subtleties. At least it means I can stand in a crowded lift, as long as nobody talks...  :-\

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #153 on: July 02, 2007, 04:33:44 PM »
At times, it can be troubling   ...    until you learn to keep favorite scents close by. (Have I talked about my medicine bag of herbs?)
I cook by my sense of smell (and I have been told that I'm an artiste in the kitchen). I can't taste anything, but salty, hot and sweet and sour stinks so bad that I don't want to eat much of it. And what's the other one? Bitter? There is no such thing to me. I eat walnuts and pecans whole, because I like the textures and they taste sweet. You just have to learn to deal with your own shit, where ever it comes out.

I like hot stuff, though. I grow habaneros so I can have them fresh. It is a shitty year for growing tropicals in Indiana, though. If you eat habaneros, don't go down on your wife without warning her first. Having an unpredictable personality is fun and alll, but there are limits.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Janicka

• Concertmaster of the Aspie World Elite Orchestra
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Nicolo Paganini's Slovakian Prostitute
« Reply #154 on: July 02, 2007, 04:40:28 PM »
Well, too bad I didn't get to say hi before she was banned.   :-[

If she really wanted to post here, she'd re-register without announcing her identity..

Well, I decided to PM her (in case I get high and decide to follow through on my plans of unbanning everyone and banning the Admins at WP, thereby causing myself to get banned) and suggested to her that she could post in the public forums as a guest.   :evillaugh:
"A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?" ~Albert Einstein

Offline Janicka

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #155 on: July 02, 2007, 04:47:09 PM »
If you eat habaneros, don't go down on your wife without warning her first.

My husband peed once without washing his hand thoroughly after handling those fuckers.   :LMAO:
"A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?" ~Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #156 on: July 02, 2007, 05:44:45 PM »

My husband peed once without washing his hand thoroughly after handling those fuckers.   :LMAO:
That's the general idea, but everyone should try it, at least once.

I reality, though, habaneros are too hot for some. Start off slow with jalapeños, maybe.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #157 on: July 02, 2007, 05:45:58 PM »

That's the general idea, but everyone should try it, at least once.

Oh, I totally agree. But, 'tis better in the eye.

The_P

« Reply #158 on: July 03, 2007, 10:07:10 AM »
yoiull get a rebvuttel from everyonwe herew!
You will need better bait than that to troll here. Seriously, are you expecting someone to tell you that you deserved to be raped?

What else have you heard?

and making false allegations of rape!
And how the fuck would you know whether it's a false allegation or not?
Asshole.

She claims to be drunk and has made a number of conflicting statements. That draws suspicion to anything else she says, as well.

you know what??? when someone is speaking of something as terrible as rape, the benefit of the doubt should always apply. jesus. being raped is a fucking nightmare that never goes away. ever.

Of course it is and I agree, STRONGLY, but there is nothing to prove, either way, except that she is drunk and trolling. She also told us she was here to have some fun. Which do we believe. All of it?

I truly hope she does not know how serious a subject she has brought up and that she is truly just being an R-Soul.

I just think, right or wrong, when someone is saying they were raped, you give them the benefit of the doubt. if they are bullshitting, there is a lifetime to berate them. if they aren't...there are only moments to maybe reach them.

I was raped when I was a child...just 14...by someone I loved and trusted. I am *still* scarred by that...and I am 34. it has tainted every relationship I have had....haunted most of my dreams.

when someone says they have been raped, regardless of *how* they say it, the benefit of the doubt should always be given. too many people here are mocking, challenging, disbelieving. that is just so sad.

Fuck me, I can't believe that you had to go through that. It makes me sad when I hear or read genuine rape stories. :(

willow

« Reply #159 on: July 03, 2007, 10:38:13 AM »

If she really wanted to post here, she'd re-register without announcing her identity..

Well, I decided to PM her (in case I get high and decide to follow through on my plans of unbanning everyone and banning the Admins at WP, thereby causing myself to get banned) and suggested to her that she could post in the public forums as a guest.   :evillaugh:

:LMAO:

that would be so ass funny!!

Offline Janicka

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #160 on: July 03, 2007, 11:32:43 AM »

I've been demodded for joking about that.  Apparently everyone EXCEPT Alex realizes that was a joke.   :wanker:

willow

« Reply #161 on: July 03, 2007, 02:21:53 PM »

I've been demodded for joking about that.  Apparently everyone EXCEPT Alex realizes that was a joke.   :wanker:

wow. what a douche.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #162 on: July 03, 2007, 02:51:22 PM »

I'd say that you are better off, but I hope that being demodded doesn't bug you, too much.

Offline Janicka

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #163 on: July 03, 2007, 02:55:36 PM »

I'd say that you are better off, but I hope that being demodded doesn't bug you, too much.

No, it doesn't.  The way that it was handled is another story.

richard

« Reply #164 on: July 03, 2007, 02:56:30 PM »
haha yikes, that burns :-\