Author Topic: I AM SO FUCKED  (Read 584 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
I AM SO FUCKED
« on: June 26, 2007, 04:30:46 PM »
     I have been trying to pay the bills on my own, but its not in my power.  I try and find a better job, all I get is call you back, and they don't. I tried a few times with no sucess.  I am trying to find a room mate now because it appears safe for someone else now.  I am starting to wonder if I am going to be in peace, because my rotten sister is going to start trouble for me.  She wanted some other person to move in with me who also suited her needs, so I says "Hold on I know some people I used to work with".  She acted like my mom, sorta paranoid and maybe even psychotic.  It was actually kind of funny, I mean its more trouble for me, and all I can do is laugh because I cannot afford anymore. I had my my mom's boyfriend's son and his girlfriend going to come in, but my sister fucked that up.  They just ran from their hotel, with its high prices, to get away from her.  I know Jen was saying she wanted something better.  Its better than that other girl my sister wanted to come in, and she is a fucked up druggy with a kid.  The last time she was there, she rang up a phone bill with my sister, and that was the end of my home phone.  I have not had a home phone for quite a few years now because of that. I still have no home phone, and I have people call my mom's house phone to get in touch with me.  I will only tell jobs and doctors. This girl also made a mess when she hung around for a while, but maybe she has changed. This was when my mom got busted for selling drugs and was not around.  Still I don't trust her, nor  my sister.  My mom  makes me not trust also, but she has some solid ground even with her bipolar disorder and lack of meds.  She won't take what she needs and complains its hurting her.  She is experiencing lithium toxicity, I know this for a fact, but I am not 100 percent sure.  I don't really see doctors or clinical social workers anymore myself either.  I missed my cancer doctor's appointment, dermatologist, and I have no physican.  My house is a mess, so I will go clean that later.  Makes me wonder what a normal family is like, as almost everyone in my family is fucked up.  My brother, mom, and I are the only ones half way decent.  All this with my grandmother dying infront of my eyes, and me wondering if the doctors are doing a good enough job.  Its happened before, medical malpractice.  I studied stroke last night, and maybe they doctors are doing a half assed job or maybe not. The nurses are, and I wish so badly to mingle with my grandmother's condition.  I just don't know if I can take looking at her anymore, when I know so much.  I am no listened to.  My mom and sister don't know me well enough, and that drives them to nuttyness.  I don't wish to be treated as Aspergers syndrome.  Please normal!
     So this is what my mom does. Mom will all of sudden, start fights with everyone around her, and then when they defend themselves, its all "I am being hurt."  I am trying not to laugh or get angry as its fuckn annoying. She is adding to my distress, which I am trying to slow down.  I HAZZARD TO WONDER ABOUT JMAN'S EXPERIENCES WITH BIPOLAR DISORDER OR ANYONE ELSE'S ON HERE.  I WILL NOT LAUGH AT YOU, BECAUSE I KNOW LATER I  WILL REGRET IT.  I UNDERSTAND NOW I KIND OF WORRIED ABOUT MY NEXT STEP IN LIFE SO THAT MAKES ME KIND OF INSENSITIVE TO THE NEEDS OF OTHERS.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

richard

Re: I AM SO FUCKED
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 07:43:12 PM »
hang in there bitch, you'll be allright :laugh:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 07:45:45 PM by richard »

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 07:23:33 AM »
You can sell drugs to pay those bills.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 08:07:36 AM »
sounds like you need to stop listening to your mommy... how old are you??? You're going to be homeless and there will be no one to blame but yourself.  No one likes to work, but we all do it because it is a necessity in order to survive in this world.  If you want to go around blaming everyone else for your problems, maybe you should go back and read your own posts from about a year ago when you first knew that you were eventually going to have to fend for yourself.  That's when you should have started thinking of how fucked you might be if you didn't get off the keyboard and help yourself.  At 25 years old your life is your own and what you do with it or don't is only your fault.  What 25 year old spends his days with his mommy only to blame her for his problems and anyone that involves themselves with his life?  It seems like anyone that tries to help you, you turn on them and use them as a scapegoat for your problems.  You seem like a USER! You probably talk shit on here about how awful everyone is and then go use your disability (whatever that is) to make them feel bad for you and help you.  Someday you'll find that everyone is sick of your games and you are truly alone in this world due to your own ignorance.  Everyone starts somewhere (Mcdonald's, Wal-Mart, Stop and Shop) at $7-8 per hour and works their way up with hard work, not all day glow, he is above the hard workers of the world... he should start at the top!  Isn't is ironic how the hardworkers of the world aren't homeless though???  Struggling college students working 3 jobs and studying all night with NO sleep, single mothers that do WHATEVER they have to to put food on the table for their children, the elderly men and women working some menial part time job to supplement their measly SSI income, but you are the exception right??? Just because you had a rough childhood?  NEWSFLASH...  A lot of us had a rough childhood, some of us even the same as you, but it's what you make of your OWN life that matters in the end.  You are continuing to live in the past and following in your mother's footsteps.  She must lead a spectacular life for you to follow her example and listen to her so explicitly! You need help and it seems that you would rather just whine about your problems than fix them.  You bitch about your rotten sister, but isn't she the one who didn't leave you with no notice?  What is she doing now?  Probably living a this normal life that you say you would like to know about, maybe someone would let you in on the big secret to having a normal life if you would stop your blubbering and listen once in a while!  Your mother sounds like a leach that clings to you as her one and only that didn't dessert her because she keeps your mental capacity so low that you don't know how to.  Someone like that would make me mad.  I can empathize with you ALL DAY GLOW! I have a mother just like yours (surprise!) I saw the choices she made with her life and realized that they were just that.. her choices!  As soon as I had my own family I made my own choices, and I vowed to not make the same mistakes as her.  I will not let my ruined and abusive childhood be a waste, more like a learning experience (like a school course) on how not to raise my child.  Keep dwelling on the past and that's where you'll live, in your sad abusive past.  People are capable of change, but as long as you live under mommy's thumb and see the world through her eyes, you'll be the one to never grow up or change.  Sounds like you could have so much going for you if you'd clear the cobwebs that your mother has built in your head and join the rest of the world.  It's rough out there, but it sure is warm and cozy with a family and a roof over your head to come home to at the end of that long hard rough day.
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 08:15:49 AM »
sounds like what you are saying is that hardwork is what he needs to better his situation.
and by hard work, you don't mean reading some 25 year old psychology book and taking herbs and meditating....believing that mind over matter is all that it takes.
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2007, 03:32:39 PM »
Ah hah, I knew it, here comes Fine Chocolate with advice I don't fuckn need.  Any chance to stab at me because there are hardly any.

I was bitching, sometimes you need to listen, and not speak.  Sit back and eat popcorn!

Whatever happens, I have decided to enjoy the now, and not worry about what could happen.  I could be worried for nothing, but I won't pretend there is no problem.  I worked too hard for me to just give up and be a solo wanker for the rest of my life.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Coral

• Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2007, 03:57:04 PM »
Ah hah, I knew it, here comes Fine Chocolate with advice I don't fuckn need.  Any chance to stab at me because there are so many .

I was bitching, sometimes you need to listen, and not speak. (And sometimes I need to follow my own advice) Sit back and eat popcorn, as I would like to do, but I am in to self torture and eat leafy greens instead!

Whatever happens, I have decided to enjoy the now, and not worry about what could happen like ending up homeless with no money.  I could be worried for nothing or this impending sense of doom could be part of my ESP, but I won't pretend there is no problem because there is obvioiusly a HUGE one.  I worked hardly ever, and for me to just give up and be a solo wanker for the rest of my life, but with my huge head (metaphorically, and literally) it is my only destiny!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 04:11:17 PM »

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 04:17:01 PM by McWatcher »
Misunderstood.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2007, 04:13:06 PM »
Flo You are an Adult it time to spread Your wings. Start doing things for Yourself, Fine Chocolate maybe more right than wrong. You need to do things for Yourself so when will You start I wonder. Life is not a bowl of cherries You will have good days, bad days, and ugly days too. That is Life Flo.

to Fine Chocolate :plus:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 04:34:38 PM by Lord Knight Kevv »
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Coral

• Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2007, 10:44:02 AM »
 :roses:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2007, 02:27:24 PM »
Wow.

I+You, FC.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Scrapheap

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2007, 04:20:21 PM »
Fine Chocolate ROCKS!! I totaly want to bang her.  :eyebrows:  :plus:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2007, 04:36:18 PM »
Fine Chocolate ROCKS!! I totaly want to bang her.  :eyebrows:  :plus:
you'd hit that?
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2007, 04:38:50 PM »
What 25 year old spends his days with his mommy only to blame her for his problems and anyone that involves themselves with his life?

norman bates?

:plus:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2007, 04:45:58 PM »
What 25 year old spends his days with his mommy only to blame her for his problems and anyone that involves themselves with his life?

norman bates?

:plus:
norman "master" bates.
Misunderstood.