Author Topic: odeon, do not read!  (Read 1615 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: odeon, do not read!
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2007, 10:57:18 PM »
i have a hair trigger anyway because of OCD but sensory overload makes me ready and willing to snap over anything. when you are bombarded by sensations and overloading you feel like you're under attack. people react violently or they get an impulse to run away when they feel attacked. not saying it's ok but we're only human. very sensitive humans.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 10:58:54 PM by I Love Seány »
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2007, 05:51:34 AM »
Mc Jagger you are so lame, I could ignore that.  He is drunk, but what are you?  Fat and stupid(impulsive).  No offense, I just had hypocrites, and you see rather impulsive but that is only one encounter.  I am willing to bet you are though.  My mom's boyfriend is rather pissed as an estimated 40 percent of the crew on fishing boats is mexican, and they get much better treatment down there than the rest.  Most are portugesse, which is what half of me is.  Some of them only speak that language.  My mom's boyfriend is one of the higher ups on there to.  I am not in a mood of some sorts. If he tried again though, I would block it and maybe try some of that judo I learned.  If he keeps attacking me I would just get worse and worse on his ass.
i feel better.  flo disagreed with me then talked about his pathetic life.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2007, 05:52:21 AM »
I read it and survived. Why didn't you go after him?
i was in my bedroom slippers.  :laugh:
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2007, 08:49:02 AM »
You should have seen it coming and caught his wrist. One jerk to extend his arm combined with about eighteen pounds of pressure from under the joint will dislocate his elbow and give you a clear advantage in the sure-to-follow conversation. Don't worry, you can easily develop over two hundred pounds of pressure with your arms, and even dislocate a knee the same way, but knees are weaker when the pressure is applied to the side. It only takes about forty pounds of pressure on a knee if you go sideways. I did that to a guy who tried to kick me once. I caught his ankle, extended his leg, slammed my elbow into the side of his knee joint and popped it out. He was fucked with my first hit and his friends ran away. He was lucky that I did not want to fight.

... or, after seeing it coming, make sure that the lit end of your cigarette was the only thing he could touch with his twelve year old's antics.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 08:51:24 AM by MarkingDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Scrapheap

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2007, 01:54:15 PM »
i feel better.  flo disagreed with me then talked about his pathetic life.

The problem with flo is that he becomes boring when he starts making sense.  ::)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2007, 02:21:56 PM »
You should have seen it coming and caught his wrist. One jerk to extend his arm combined with about eighteen pounds of pressure from under the joint will dislocate his elbow and give you a clear advantage in the sure-to-follow conversation. Don't worry, you can easily develop over two hundred pounds of pressure with your arms, and even dislocate a knee the same way, but knees are weaker when the pressure is applied to the side. It only takes about forty pounds of pressure on a knee if you go sideways. I did that to a guy who tried to kick me once. I caught his ankle, extended his leg, slammed my elbow into the side of his knee joint and popped it out. He was fucked with my first hit and his friends ran away. He was lucky that I did not want to fight.

... or, after seeing it coming, make sure that the lit end of your cigarette was the only thing he could touch with his twelve year old's antics.

hmm, that's making me hot. i wanna learn to do that.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

duncvis

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2007, 02:28:23 PM »

thats hardcore. I'd have just introduced him to the wall with a forearm across his throat and told him to learn some fucking manners. dislocating something seems a tad violent.   >:D

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2007, 03:07:11 PM »

thats hardcore. I'd have just introduced him to the wall with a forearm across his throat and told him to learn some fucking manners. dislocating something seems a tad violent.   >:D

Maybe, but also being aware of the degree of violence leveled against you is part of the skill. That's why I offered the "bump me - bump my cigarette" option, since he was already prepared to do that and that really doesn't hurt.
I grew up in a very violent area. Being everyone's slappin' bitch gets old after a while.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2007, 03:17:16 PM »
I thought I was, but maybe I was not.  I remember another time when I acted like this, and that was when my grandfather died.  I felt kind of mad because I felt there was more that could be done for him, so I was acting extremely insensitive to people at the funeral on purpose.  I am introspecting to see, before I start getting into trouble, what kind of mood I am in.  I seem to have down pack any way I slice it.  I guess I was mad about my grandmother, and the doctors are reminding me of some truama.  I loose more of my patients for people's problems when truama interupts my life, but I am in very good controll. I will just keeping doing what I think is best for myself.

I had to come on here and appologize to Mc Jagger, we all have are problems at some point.  I say no offense and mentioned the hypocrites, so that is a sign of at least some self controll.  I understand perfectly well about impulsivness, and I did admit to such behavior before.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2007, 06:48:38 PM »
thread killer.
Misunderstood.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2007, 06:52:28 PM »
whatcha mean?
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2007, 06:57:36 PM »
Misunderstood.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2007, 07:01:51 PM »
:::urrrrrrrrrrrrp:::
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2007, 07:08:17 PM »
hik up
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2007, 07:57:55 PM »

I like this one.  Then you could have said "Sorry."