Author Topic: Ask RobertN anything!!!  (Read 18650 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: Ask RobertN anything!!!
« Reply #150 on: June 05, 2006, 08:24:26 AM »
McJagger, either admin me so that I can unban PI, or disable the banning feature in the site software.

Edit: Preferably the second one, because an admin-war would just be stupid. Been there, done that.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 08:27:05 AM by Pyraxis »
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

peegai

« Reply #151 on: June 05, 2006, 08:26:44 AM »
McJagger, either admin me so that I can unban PI, or disable the banning feature in the site software.

I removed it. (And no, it wasn't PI. Don't you people know how to read?)

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #152 on: June 05, 2006, 08:32:05 AM »
Ok, I don't know what happened there, but:

a) Why has Peegai became an admin

b) Why was I just banned. Peegai - banning people you do not like without McJ's permission is an offense. Explain yourself.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #153 on: June 05, 2006, 08:33:00 AM »
You were banned because peegai was being a prick. I have no idea why he's an admin.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

peegai

« Reply #154 on: June 05, 2006, 08:34:32 AM »
You were banned because peegai was being a prick. I have no idea why he's an admin.

Oh, stop making a mountain of a mole hill. He was banned for a few minutes. Boo-fucking-hoo.

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #155 on: June 05, 2006, 08:38:29 AM »

Thank you Pyraxis! Please could you ask McJ to de-mod Peegai ASAP, since he obviously seems to take the opportunity to abuse his power.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #156 on: June 05, 2006, 08:43:50 AM »

I removed it. (And no, it wasn't PI. Don't you people know how to read?)

thats why i thought it was PI, because i can read.  you did say that bitch, didn't you?
i thought that was RobertN's pet name for her.

i think the banning is funny.  and harmless.  its not a big deal.  and peigai doesn't have to ask my permission.  he is an administrator and can do whjat he likes.  although, we do like to have consensus before any major issues are acted on.
but then again, he can, so if he chooses not to discuss his actions first, so be it.  but i will publicly shame him over it if it is way out of line.

this instance, i don't see as being out of line.  omega female may have a different opinion, i don't know.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #157 on: June 05, 2006, 08:45:47 AM »
RobertN,
feel free to pm me or omega if you have any specific concerns.
i also want to let you know that i am in your corner, mate.
Misunderstood.

peegai

« Reply #158 on: June 05, 2006, 08:58:12 AM »

Awww... that wasn't very nice, being called a prick like that. :(

Well, since you are being very audacious, in spite of my privileges for the day, I'll be nice, since you're a lady, and just ban you for a whole day -- no posting from you.

In other words, she is gagged.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 09:02:23 AM by peegai »

peegai

« Reply #159 on: June 05, 2006, 09:04:43 AM »

Thank you Pyraxis! Please could you ask McJ to de-mod Peegai ASAP, since he obviously seems to take the opportunity to abuse his power.

You know, heheheheh, I DID unban you since I'm such a reasonable man. I think you should watch what you say here?

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #160 on: June 05, 2006, 09:11:22 AM »

You know, heheheheh, I DID unban you since I'm such a reasonable man. I think you should watch what you say here?

Why? It's just you.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

peegai

« Reply #161 on: June 05, 2006, 09:12:28 AM »

Why? It's just you.

True, but I'm rather sensitive today. :(

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #162 on: June 05, 2006, 09:13:20 AM »

Why? It's just you.

Which only means we should screw with you more.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

peegai

« Reply #163 on: June 05, 2006, 09:14:22 AM »

Why? It's just you.

:o

We have an anarchist here!!!

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #164 on: June 05, 2006, 09:17:44 AM »

Why? It's just you.

:o

We have an anarchist here!!!

Not really. I'm bored and your sensitivity today makes you convenient.