Educational

Author Topic: Ask RobertN anything!!!  (Read 18581 times)

purposefulinsanity

Re: Ask RobertN anything!!!
« Reply #120 on: June 05, 2006, 05:13:00 AM »
Can I just ask you why you're taking one comment so seriously?  I really am wondering about that.

And don't accuse me of trying to avoid questions again when I've already answered them and you've ignored almost everyone I've asked you on this thread.

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #121 on: June 05, 2006, 05:14:58 AM »
Well that is interesting double standards you have. If I was McJ, I would feel insulted by that last comment. He set up this site for serious discussion that was unhindered by authoritarian mods. Its people like you that de-value it!

Its like saying: well killing people is wrong in Britain because I will get punished for it, but in Africa life is cheap so its OK to kill Africans in Africa because there aren't any laws to protect them.

Thats is not how I work. I use the same moral code everywhere, regardless of whether there is a law or not. Its the same on message boards. I treat people with respect even though there is no rule forcing me to. I only change my behaviour if someone seriously insults me, which in this case they have.

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #122 on: June 05, 2006, 05:18:21 AM »
Can I just ask you why you're taking one comment so seriously?? I really am wondering about that.

And don't accuse me of trying to avoid questions again when I've already answered them and you've ignored almost everyone I've asked you on this thread.

I take it seriously because it was unprovoked. I get right-wing bastards calling me names all the time because they are prats but I just ignore it. I expected better from you.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #123 on: June 05, 2006, 05:21:15 AM »
Can I just ask you why you're taking one comment so seriously?  I really am wondering about that.

I take it seriously because it was unprovoked. I get right-wing bastards calling me names all the time because they are prats but I just ignore it. I expected better from you.

So why haven't you taken issue with all the other members taking the piss?? Or is just because I was blunt about it?

And btw have undeleted the old journal so I don't have anyything to hide- I was just creeped out by you looking through it to be honest.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #124 on: June 05, 2006, 05:25:01 AM »
Well that is interesting double standards you have. If I was McJ, I would feel insulted by that last comment. He set up this site for serious discussion that was unhindered by authoritarian mods. Its people like you that de-value it!

Its like saying: well killing people is wrong in Britain because I will get punished for it, but in Africa life is cheap so its OK to kill Africans in Africa because there aren't any laws to protect them.

Thats is not how I work. I use the same moral code everywhere, regardless of whether there is a law or not. Its the same on message boards. I treat people with respect even though there is no rule forcing me to. I only change my behaviour if someone seriously insults me, which in this case they have.

Why would he be insulted? yes there is serious discussion on here, but there's also a lot of non-serious threads. I don't see why anyone would take comments made by someone they don't know on a message board seriously.

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #125 on: June 05, 2006, 05:26:34 AM »
Can I just ask you why you're taking one comment so seriously?? I really am wondering about that.

So why haven't you taken issue with all the other members taking the piss?? Or is just because I was blunt about it?

And btw have undeleted the old journal so I don't have anyything to hide- I was just creeped out by you looking through it to be honest.

OK. Name me one other member that has taken the piss? And even if they were, that doesn't give you the right to either. Its like you see a kid being bullied in the playground and because other people are bullying him, you feel you are justified in bullying him as well. As an aspie, you should know better. The chances are you have experienced bullying, and you know how painful it is - so stop.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #126 on: June 05, 2006, 05:27:14 AM »
I'm not arguing with you anymore- its pointless.  You think you know all about me and you won't accept that I thought no-one takes comments like that too seriously- what else is there to discuss??

I don't see one comment as bullying- I think not letting it drop, calling someone names, judging people on their life, and googling for amunnition for a fight is more in the bullying vein.  But you can't bully me because I really don't care what you think about me.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 05:29:08 AM by purposefulinsanity »

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #127 on: June 05, 2006, 05:30:04 AM »
I'm not arguing with you anymore- its pointless.? You think you know all about me and you won't accept that I thought no-one takes comments like that too seriously- what else is there to discuss??

You back out now. You realise you have lost, but aren't big enough to admit it?

Ok, say you are a Palestinian refugee and an Israeli soldier shots you and injures you for no reason. Are you trying to say that the injured refugee should "take it seriously" because he didn't know the soldier who shot him?

peegai

« Reply #128 on: June 05, 2006, 05:30:47 AM »

OK. Name me one other member that has taken the piss?

Me!

And even if they were, that doesn't give you the right to either.

Hello, pot kettle...  ::)

To everyone: For fuck's sake, take things with a pinch of salt online. Do something worthwhile with your time, like wanking.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 05:32:50 AM by peegai »

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #129 on: June 05, 2006, 05:33:00 AM »
I'm not arguing with you anymore- its pointless.  You think you know all about me and you won't accept that I thought no-one takes comments like that too seriously- what else is there to discuss??

Ok, say you are a Palestinian refugee and an Israeli soldier shots you and injures you for no reason. Are you trying to say that the injured refugee should "take it seriously" because he didn't know the soldier who shot him?

I'm not backing out because I have 'lost'- I am just accepting that I've wasted enough time on this farce.  I can't understand why you took it so seriously and you can't believe that I didn't expect you to.

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #130 on: June 05, 2006, 05:33:51 AM »

Me!

Hello, pot kettle...? ::)

How am I expected to take you seriously? You are a right-winger, a Sean-lover. You would do anything to dig into me. You would clutch at the weakest straw if it was an opportunity to attack me.

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #131 on: June 05, 2006, 05:39:36 AM »
I'm not arguing with you anymore- its pointless.? You think you know all about me and you won't accept that I thought no-one takes comments like that too seriously- what else is there to discuss??

I'm not backing out because I have 'lost'- I am just accepting that I've wasted enough time on this farce.? I can't understand why you took it so seriously and you can't believe that I didn't expect you to.

Ok then, which other member apart from Peegai has attacked me for my online flirting? Peegai is a dick, so I don't count him. Has McJ attacked me? No. Did Dunc attack me before you did? No. Had Vivi attacked me? No. Had omega attacked me? No. Its only bitter right-wingers like Sean, Teejay, and Peegai that had bothered, and only because they know their fucked-up conservative ideologies are so deep in shit they can't attack me on political grounds.

peegai

« Reply #132 on: June 05, 2006, 05:53:16 AM »

Me!

How am I expected to take you seriously? You are a right-winger, a Sean-lover. You would do anything to dig into me. You would clutch at the weakest straw if it was an opportunity to attack me.

Okay...

1. Who the fuck is Sean? You think that everyone in the world knows about your misgivings with this Sean character. God, you are so self-centred; the world does not revolve around you and your fucking online dramas, bitch.

2. You can't label me when you don't know nothing of my polticical views, but I'll say this: dickhead, there are more than two ideologies out there, so don't think that I'm either a liberal or a conservative.

3. Go stab yourself up the ass with a steak knife, and spare me this emo bullshit.

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #133 on: June 05, 2006, 05:57:35 AM »

Me!

Hello, pot kettle...? ::)

Okay...

1. Who the fuck is Sean? You think that everyone in the world knows about your misgivings with this Sean character. God, you are so self-centred; the world does not revolve around you and your fucking online dramas, bitch.

2. You can't label me when you don't know nothing of my polticical views, but I'll say this: dickhead, there are more than two ideologies out there, so don't think that I'm either a liberal or a conservative.

3. Go stab yourself up the ass with a steak knife, and spare me this emo bullshit.

Fine...have it the way you like it. Its just you mentioned both Teejay and Sean when you called me a hypocrite. So therefore, I can conclude that you are probably on their side even if you do not know them well.

peegai

« Reply #134 on: June 05, 2006, 06:00:18 AM »

Me!

Okay...

Fine...have it the way you like it. Its just you mentioned both Teejay and Sean when you called me a hypocrite. So therefore, I can conclude that you are probably on their side even if you do not know them well.

No, you're again wrong.

I'm was pointing out that none of us are no better or no worse than each other, including you.

And you can't claim at being a victim when you have victimised others yourself.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 06:02:05 AM by peegai »