Educational

Author Topic: Ask RobertN anything!!!  (Read 18554 times)

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
Re: Ask RobertN anything!!!
« Reply #105 on: June 04, 2006, 06:23:02 PM »
Ok then, PI, would you kindly explain why you attacked me on Friday night, despite the fact I had done nothing against you? I am also aware that you used to suffer from similar difficulties yourself on message boards where people would hurl stuff at you for no reason. You are aware of the pain it caused you - why do you inflict this pain on others?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #106 on: June 04, 2006, 06:30:45 PM »
Ok then, PI, would you kindly explain why you attacked me on Friday night, despite the fact I had done nothing against you? I am also aware that you used to suffer from similar difficulties yourself on message boards where people would hurl stuff at you for no reason. You are aware of the pain it caused you - why do you inflict this pain on others?

On friday I posted cos I was sick of seeing your fawning posts that make you look desperate so I commented on it.  Other people have ribbed you about it several times but you've never gone off the deep end before and I know that if you hadn't reacted quite so strongly it wouldn't have gone so far.

Yes I might have hurt you- but to be honest I only expected it to maybe wound your pride a little.  I tend to assume that no-ones takes comments like that too seriously on here.

Sometimes people give you advice that you don't want to hear, and if this wasn't intensity I would have put it a bit more tactfully.   I stand by my statement that fawning makes you look desperate and no-one finds desperation attractive. 

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #107 on: June 04, 2006, 06:37:02 PM »

On friday I posted cos I was sick of seeing your fawning posts that make you look desperate so I commented on it.? Other people have ribbed you about it several times but you've never gone off the deep end before and I know that if you hadn't reacted quite so strongly it wouldn't have gone so far.

Yes I might have hurt you- but to be honest I only expected it to maybe wound your pride a little.? I tend to assume that no-ones takes comments like that too seriously on here.

? Sometimes people give you advice that you don't want to hear, and if this wasn't intensity I would have put it a bit more tactfully.? ?I stand by my statement that fawning makes you look desperate and no-one finds desperation attractive.?

Firstly, omega doesn't seemed perturbed by my actions, so just you keep the fuck out of our relationship.

Secondly, you haven't answered my question. How would you have felt? How did you feel all those years ago when people were nasty to you for your odd habits and lack of social skills?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #108 on: June 04, 2006, 06:40:51 PM »

On friday I posted cos I was sick of seeing your fawning posts that make you look desperate so I commented on it.  Other people have ribbed you about it several times but you've never gone off the deep end before and I know that if you hadn't reacted quite so strongly it wouldn't have gone so far.

Yes I might have hurt you- but to be honest I only expected it to maybe wound your pride a little.  I tend to assume that no-ones takes comments like that too seriously on here.

Sometimes people give you advice that you don't want to hear, and if this wasn't intensity I would have put it a bit more tactfully.   I stand by my statement that fawning makes you look desperate and no-one finds desperation attractive. 

Firstly, omega doesn't seemed perturbed by my actions, so just you keep the fuck out of our relationship.

Secondly, you haven't answered my question. How would you have felt? How did you feel all those years ago when people were nasty to you for your odd habits and lack of social skills?

Actually I wasn't aware that you two had a relationship. ???

And secondly- I'm not sure what you're referring to by what happened to me 'all those years ago'.
  I do know that when I'm looking at how to react to comments I look at where the comments were made and on a place like this I take them all with a pinch of salt.

And if we're on the subject of answering questions how many of mine have you answered tonight?

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #109 on: June 04, 2006, 06:52:54 PM »
Going to bed now...continue tomorrow.

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #110 on: June 05, 2006, 12:40:34 AM »

he meant that we have a platonic relationship (friendship).

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #111 on: June 05, 2006, 04:06:59 AM »
Actually i dont really know any of you people but i admire the fact that purposefulinsanity looks after her own children HERSELF.

There are too many mothers who dont, and lumber their kids on to other people, or who go out to work rather than be a fulltime mother (of course there are sometimes exceptions where theres no other alternative).
But if women cant look after their kids themselves, cant provide for them etc its simple they shouldnt get pregnant.

So Purposeful......big thumbs up to you from me regarding you looking after your kids yourself.

Thanks for that- ever since my first child was just 6 months old I've had people constantly asking me when I was going to go back to work.   Many people seem now seem to look down on women who choose to concentrate on raising their kids whilst they're still young.  Some even think I don't get a job because I'm too lazy- but I guess they have no idea what hard work looking after children is.  Yes, I've had to put some of my own desires on hold for now (I left my uni course because my eldest AS son couldn't cope with the changes in rountine that regularly happened when I was on full time work placements), but I was happy to do it, because right now my kids are most important to me.

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #112 on: June 05, 2006, 04:42:09 AM »

Sorry, omega - that is what I meant to say :).

However PI, I use the terms "sweetheart" etc as a word of affection not a chatup line. It is interesting you accuse me of not knowing the facts, but here you went right in with your bitchy comments before knowing what the situation between me and omega was.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #113 on: June 05, 2006, 04:44:13 AM »

However PI, I use the terms "sweetheart" etc as a word of affection not a chatup line. It is interesting you accuse me of not knowing the facts, but here you went right in with your bitchy comments before knowing what the situation between me and omega was.

Actually I knew you were friends- I just didn't think you were in a relationship-so I guess I was right.

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #114 on: June 05, 2006, 04:47:45 AM »
OK, back to last night...

Don't try and hide it PI, the information is all over the internet for all to see. And before you accuse me of stalking, I merely typed your name into Google to "find out more info on the enemy" and with just one click, up comes all the info. Magic!!!

Now back to my question. Why did you commit an act that you know to be painful since people have used it against you in the past? Or do you feel you are special and whilst nobody has a right to hurt you, you have every right to hurt others? Or perhaps you are just trying to feel big and powerful by bullying younger people on the forums? Which is it?

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #115 on: June 05, 2006, 04:49:38 AM »

Actually I knew you were friends- I just didn't think you were in a relationship-so I guess I was right.

We are actually close friends, and I don't understand why your saw my language as fawning when both me and omega don't see it that way?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #116 on: June 05, 2006, 04:51:03 AM »

Don't try and hide it PI, the information is all over the internet for all to see. And before you accuse me of stalking, I merely typed your name into Google to "find out more info on the enemy" and with just one click, up comes all the info. Magic!!!

Now back to my question. Why did you commit an act that you know to be painful since people have used it against you in the past? Or do you feel you are special and whilst nobody has a right to hurt you, you have every right to hurt others? Or perhaps you are just trying to feel big and powerful by bullying younger people on the forums? Which is it?

I am not trying to hide- I honestly don't know what you are referring to.

And I did answer your question already- I look at where it takes place and base my judgement on that.  Anything said to me on here I tend to not take to seriously since I know that by joining the site you have to realise that people may say things that are only based on their own opinion since very few members really know each other.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #117 on: June 05, 2006, 05:05:50 AM »

You do realise that I'm not the only person on the internet using the sn 'purposefulinsanity' don't you??  The only issues I can think of that caused me pain were with people I actually knew in real life or with those I considered to be close friends.

And the answer to your question is neither- I just assume that nobody takes comments on here too seriously

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #118 on: June 05, 2006, 05:08:56 AM »
OK, let me refresh your memory:

http://keighleymd.livejournal.com/profile

Caught you!!! You little sneaky orc!! You deleted the evidence. Well, that shows you are truly trying to hide now, eh? Don't want all those skeletons coming out the closet, do we?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #119 on: June 05, 2006, 05:11:17 AM »
OK, let me refresh your memory:

http://keighleymd.livejournal.com/profile

Caught you!!! You little sneaky orc!! You deleted the evidence. Well, that shows you are truly trying to hide now, eh? Don't want all those skeletons coming out the closet, do we?

Actually I have answered the questions what I posted about on there- I deleted it because I didn't realise it was still up and also because  I didn't like you reading an old journal of mine- I'll undelete it if that's all the evidence you have though.