Educational

Author Topic: Just say no!  (Read 4719 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Just say no!
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2007, 07:36:43 AM »
Anyway, I've shouted females dinner with no intention of fucking them.  Sometimes it's just nice to surprise someone with a night out on you.
....or ON you...!
i would suspect that this scenerio has to do with established relationships.  we are talking about dating and getting laid.
No, but I may just be more generous than you.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2007, 07:36:59 AM »
And that's why I think it is all a load of bullshit -- the dating game.
unfortunately, it is a game.

i am trying to show you to be honest and equal about it.  because the women are lacking in both those traits.

Your wife and your daughters, Faggs?
my daughters are not of the age yet to play this particular game.

my wife....well, she denied me the first time out, and later confessed that she wanted to.
[/b]
Stop it.  Men are so visual that they usually know who they want to fuck long before the first date also...but they don't do it!

if they had the opportunity they would.

and the reason they don't have the opportunity is because they were too cowardly to get in the situation where the opportunity may arise.  ie: asking them out.

on that subject of asking someone out.  what about fair play.  why should the onus be on the man a bulk of the time to initiate getting together?
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2007, 07:38:29 AM »
Anyway, I've shouted females dinner with no intention of fucking them.  Sometimes it's just nice to surprise someone with a night out on you.
....or ON you...!
i would suspect that this scenerio has to do with established relationships.  we are talking about dating and getting laid.
No, but I may just be more generous than you.

generous has nothing to do with it.
shall iremain vague on not justify my accusation also?
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2007, 07:40:55 AM »
And that's why I think it is all a load of bullshit -- the dating game.
unfortunately, it is a game.

i am trying to show you to be honest and equal about it.  because the women are lacking in both those traits.

Your wife and your daughters, Faggs?
my daughters are not of the age yet to play this particular game.

my wife....well, she denied me the first time out, and later confessed that she wanted to.
[/b]
Stop it.  Men are so visual that they usually know who they want to fuck long before the first date also...but they don't do it!

if they had the opportunity they would.

and the reason they don't have the opportunity is because they were too cowardly to get in the situation where the opportunity may arise.  ie: asking them out.

on that subject of asking someone out.  what about fair play.  why should the onus be on the man a bulk of the time to initiate getting together?
Fucks me...maybe you should put that in the Questions for God thread. 
My rules aren't the traditional ones anyway, I don't understand why these games get played, they equally piss me off when the guys bullshit you to hell so it works both ways.  But I don't whinge about it until the cows come home...I take control and get what I want...and hopefully it turns out we are on the same page.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2007, 07:41:54 AM »
on that subject of asking someone out.  what about fair play.  why should the onus be on the man a bulk of the time to initiate getting together?

I'd agree with that if only if it wasn't for the fact that in my experience some men don't like it when a woman asks them out, they seem to wonder what's wrong with her if she does.

The_P

« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2007, 07:42:28 AM »
on that subject of asking someone out.  what about fair play.  why should the onus be on the man a bulk of the time to initiate getting together?

I'd agree with that if only if it wasn't for the fact that in my experience some men don't like it when a woman asks them out, they seem to wonder what's wrong with her if she does.

I don't mind!!!

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2007, 07:43:07 AM »

Men like a challenge?
Men like the thrill of the chase?
PI...surely that's game playing?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2007, 07:43:57 AM »
But I thought you enjoyed the thrill of the chase, I thought you liked a woman who plays hard to get?  So wouldn't that mean that you enjoy the game playing too (or at least some forms of it).  Is it just having to spend money on a woman that pisses you off?
this is a no win question.  but let me answer anyways.

i go in assuming that i am the horndog, and that i need to get her to my level of horniness (or i did when i was single).  so by being all i can be to make her horny, i am in a way hunting.
if i hooked up, it could have just been that she was a horndog too.  but in my mind, she was playing hard to get.
i dunno, i never really asked.

the reason that it was a no win question is because yeah, i felt the need to conquer.  and i guess that could be argued as if it were a game.

sorry peeps, but sex rarely happens naturally.  society tells people that they have certain roles to play in the mating game.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2007, 07:44:27 AM »

Men like a challenge?

That's the point I was making in my early question to McStud.  There's game playing going on from both sides yet women are the ones that get called dishonest cunts because of it.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2007, 07:45:22 AM »
sorry peeps, but sex rarely happens naturally.  society tells people that they have certain roles to play in the mating game.

Yes it does- so why put most of the blame on the woman's head?

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2007, 07:45:34 AM »
But I thought you enjoyed the thrill of the chase, I thought you liked a woman who plays hard to get?  So wouldn't that mean that you enjoy the game playing too (or at least some forms of it).  Is it just having to spend money on a woman that pisses you off?

i go in assuming that i am the horndog, and that i need to get her to my level of horniness (or i did when i was single).  so by being all i can be to make her horny, i am in a way hunting.
if i hooked up, it could have just been that she was a horndog too.  but in my mind, she was playing hard to get.

the reason that it was a no win question is because yeah, i felt the need to conquer.  and i guess that could be argued as if it were a game.

sorry peeps, but sex rarely happens naturally.  society tells people that they have certain roles to play in the mating game.
Did you just backpeddle like a crazy banana?  

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2007, 07:45:49 AM »

Men like a challenge?
women like the challenge of getting all they can for the least possible price.
another challenge, another game?
\what isn't?
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2007, 07:47:31 AM »
sorry peeps, but sex rarely happens naturally.  society tells people that they have certain roles to play in the mating game.

Yes it does- so why put most of the blame on the woman's head?
because men are way less complex.  it only seems fair.

men are more honest.  a girl always knows what a man wants.  unless they are the emo guy, who is simply looking for a relationship.  ut then again, he is likely to be really looking for in house pusssy.
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2007, 07:48:00 AM »

Men like a challenge?

That's the point I was making in my early question to McStud.  There's game playing going on from both sides yet women are the ones that get called dishonest cunts because of it.
You know what though...the boys here get all funny about it and yet the girls here are probably the ones least inclined to do it...but we get attacked for it.
I'm going to have a Bag the Ball Owners thread...where we bitch our asses out about guys!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2007, 07:48:39 AM »

Did you just backpeddle like a crazy banana?  
i don't think so.  i thought we were discussing how men should NOT have to pay for dates??
Misunderstood.