2 (28.6%)
Don't know.
2 (28.6%)
Doubtful.
0 (0%)
Fuck, no.
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Could I fuck Gwen?  (Read 486 times)

Thagomizer

Could I fuck Gwen?
« on: June 23, 2007, 10:26:39 AM »
Okay, so the story goes like this: once upon a time, long before I met Serissa, the closest I'd ever come to being in a relationship was with this girl I'd met whom we'll call Gwen. I'd reached first base and perhaps a form of second, though at the time I was too socially inept to know what to do next. For details, please see my award-winning memoir, which can be read here (sorry if you can't access it at this time; you'd need a deviantart profile in order to do so). She was also a gamer girl, and she'd read a short story of mine entitled "The Hive", which is set in an RPG setting. Anyway, to make a long story short, we'd only gotten together once, and then our schedules conflicted and we couldn't see each other again for a quite a long time. When had the opportunity to see each other again (at a time when I was home alone and my parents were in Europe), there was a disastrous misunderstanding, since she'd already hooked up with someone else and didn't tell me, so of course I was relegated to the status of a friend without knowing it. I was badly burned, but I kept on trucking, and chose to email Serissa (whom I was friends with at the time) in lieu of hiring a hooker. The rest is history.

Serissa knows all about this, of course, and on occasion, I still run into "Gwen" on the internet, without meaning to and without looking for her. Two nights ago, I had this awful dream that I was about to fuck Gwen. I stuck the head of my penis into her when I stopped and asked, "Wait, are you sure you have no STD's?" She said yes, but I didn't go through with it, because I thought of Serissa. Now IRL, rest assured, I have absolutely no desire to fuck Gwen (seriously!) or even see her again. When I happened to log into Okcupid yesterday (to take the new compatability test Serissa told me about) I found that I'd received a pm from Gwen (which was more than 4 months old) asking me for a link to "The Hive" (which can also be read in my deviantart gallery). I emailed it to her, and remarked at how funny a coincidence it was, because I'd dreamt about her the night before.

Anyway, she emails me back this morning, saying hi etc., asks me about my dream (which I did not go in deph about) and gives me her cell phone number. I haven't replied yet, though last I recall she was single. Serissa says it must have sounded like I was hitting on her. Damn.

Anyway, I have no desire to pursue her, but the thread question is raised for amusement. Do you guys actually think she's trying to start something with me again?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Could I fuck Gwen?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 10:29:51 AM »
i think it's fucking insensitive of you to want to do this in front of serissa, myself.  arse.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 11:05:53 AM »
Actually, after he told me about it, I encouraged him to post it, including the poll.  Gwen is obviously a cocktease, but she reacted quite quickly and quite positively to what sounds to me like it must have sounded to her that he was coming onto her, so I do have to wonder if she'd actually put out this time if he pursued her.  Don't get me wrong, if he actually did it, I'd use my power as the antichrist to destroy him, but as it is, I think it's actually kind of funny, like a plot you'd find on a sitcom that would get cancelled after five shows.

*edited for spelling
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 05:34:06 PM by PMS Elle »
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2007, 11:12:40 AM »
Actually, Lucifer, fyi, sometimes it can get a woman going if man talks about how cute another person is. I would be hesitant to do if I were married though.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2007, 11:14:12 AM »
in which case, i apologise, thag, and take it back.

p.s. a (i would've made sure he could never do anything about it (if you get my drift) before he thought about considering the possibility myself.  possessive?  me?  never!   >:D ). 

p.p.s. (in my own defence, something similar has actually happened to me, and it was complete betrayal of trust, and nearly destroyed me).

Actually, Lucifer, fyi, sometimes it can get a woman going if man talks about how cute another person is.

not this woman.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2007, 11:17:20 AM »

p.s. a (i would've made sure he could never do anything about it (if you get my drift) before he thought about considering the possibility myself.  possessive?  me?  never!   >:D ). 

p.p.s. (in my own defence, something similar has actually happened to me, and it was complete betrayal of trust, and nearly destroyed me).

Actually, Lucifer, fyi, sometimes it can get a woman going if man talks about how cute another person is.

not this woman.

Not this woman either.

I'm too logical to let this put me into any kind of jealous paranoia, but I'm also insane enough that I thought this was funny enough that it was worth sharing.

P.S.- I'm the only one who voted thus far?!?  Oh, COME ON!
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

ozymandias

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2007, 11:26:50 AM »
There, I voted and TBH, I don't know.  I really don't know either you or Serissa enough to even make an educated guess.  But, on the surface of it all, I would keep her at a distance.  Cyberspace is ok.  She might be on a rebound from another guy or into playing a head game.  She is a gamer you say.  And there's many games to be played, not all of them in cyberspace.

My wife has many "friends" on Deviantart and even has a myspace account, since some of her close friends from Deviant are there too.  But, they're either gay or married.  Besides which I know my wife well, as she knows me.  Neither one of us would hurt the other.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2007, 11:30:36 AM »
quote author=PMS Elle link=topic=4248.msg190761#msg190761 date=1182619040]

not this woman.

Not this woman either.
[/quote]

I'm too logical to let this put me into any kind of jealous paranoia, but I'm also insane enough that I thought this was funny enough that it was worth sharing.

P.S.- I'm the only one who voted thus far?!?  Oh, COME ON!
[/quote]

Not surprised, women are usually the more sensitive type.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2007, 11:46:24 AM »
Fuck no why screw it up.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2007, 12:40:06 PM »
... asks me about my dream (which I did not go in deph....

Nor did you in the dream. Do I detect a pattern?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2007, 12:56:19 PM »
Did you tell her the contents of the dream you had about her, or just that you'd had a dream about her?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2007, 08:23:04 PM »
i think it's fucking insensitive of you to want to do this in front of serissa, myself.  arse.

I'd call it indicative of a very healthy relationship.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2007, 08:44:11 PM »
Actually, after he told me about it, I encouraged him to post it, including the poll.  Gwen is obviously a cocktease, but she reacted quite quickly and quite positively to what sounds to me like it must have sounded to her that he was coming onto her, so I do have to wonder if she'd actually put out this time if he pursued her.  Don't get me wrong, if he actually did it, I'd use my power as the antichrist to destroy him, but as it is, I think it's actually kind of funny, like a plot you'd find on a sitcom that would get cancelled after five shows.

*edited for spelling

That sounds like something I might do in a similar situation.

:laugh:

I think Gwen's a tease, so no.

Thagomizer

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2007, 09:43:26 PM »
... asks me about my dream (which I did not go in deph....

Nor did you in the dream. Do I detect a pattern?
:plus:

Did you tell her the contents of the dream you had about her, or just that you'd had a dream about her?
Just that I dreamt about her. I don't know how I could reasonably tell her about the contents of the dream without sounding like some lecherous pervert, or why I would want to if I didn't want to communicate the message that I was horny for her. I guess part of the humor of this situation is what may have been unintentionally communicated by me in the email. I was pathetically clueless about human interaction and communication for quite a while, and still am, from time to time.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 09:46:55 PM by Thagomizer »