Author Topic: It's like having friends!  (Read 15437 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: It's like having friends!
« Reply #120 on: June 14, 2007, 01:25:02 AM »
 :jerry:

willow

« Reply #121 on: June 14, 2007, 01:25:51 AM »

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #122 on: June 14, 2007, 01:26:31 AM »
I try.

willow

« Reply #123 on: June 14, 2007, 01:27:10 AM »
I try.

really? it seems as if it wouldn't take much effort.

Offline SomeRandomGuy

• Constant Poster
  • Black is a picture.
« Reply #124 on: June 14, 2007, 01:29:47 AM »
I want to grab the back of his stupid head and drag him outside and grind his face into the mud...
until he eats it.

That's a decent start love, but might I suggest instead fantasizing about a curbstomp? Imminently more practical and gratifying.

I really do hate you....but I am glad we are best friends.
Yeah, and I hate you too. It's our common bond that keeps us together.

Plus, you have my soul in a jar.
It's not that I hate everyone, it's just that I hate you.

willow

« Reply #125 on: June 14, 2007, 01:30:39 AM »
I want to grab the back of his stupid head and drag him outside and grind his face into the mud...
until he eats it.

That's a decent start love, but might I suggest instead fantasizing about a curbstomp? Imminently more practical and gratifying.

what is a curbstomp?

Offline SomeRandomGuy

• Constant Poster
  • Black is a picture.
It's not that I hate everyone, it's just that I hate you.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #127 on: June 14, 2007, 01:32:38 AM »
I try.

really? it seems as if it wouldn't take much effort.

Nothing I do does.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #128 on: June 14, 2007, 01:33:49 AM »
I am sorry to hear you were deceived, cheated on, etc.   It really sucks when it happens and still hurts long afterwards.    I still hate my ex and the last two times I saw her, I did not speak to her purposefully (told her that I wouldn't the last time I spoke to her and kept my word).  She just happened to show up mysteriously at my work and I ignored her both times (comes naturally to an aspie).   Very immature of me I know, but I avoided another potential smashing at her hands.   I doubt it would hurt you to do about the same.

Forget this guy, move on and hopefully you will find someone else actually worth your while in the future.   Him being Christian probably has nothing to do with him cheating, he could be any religion or none at all and still do that.  I can't understand why people who can't stop themselves from cheating even get into mutually exclusive relationships, once a cheat always a cheat in my opinion.   All they do is hurt people.  He does sound like he needs a good beating lol.
:P   Internets are super serious.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #129 on: June 14, 2007, 04:06:39 AM »
your ask away thread is more popular than willows'.  and she has a cunt....i think.
are you honoured?

only because people were having sex in his. sheesh. I'm still more awesome than he is.

That wasn't sex, that wasn't even foreplay.  >:D

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #130 on: June 14, 2007, 05:38:37 AM »
your ask away thread is more popular than willows'.  and she has a cunt....i think.
are you honoured?

only because people were having sex in his. sheesh. I'm still more awesome than he is.

That wasn't sex, that wasn't even foreplay.  >:D
:agreed:
Misunderstood.

The_P

« Reply #131 on: June 14, 2007, 06:12:16 AM »
I am sorry to hear you were deceived, cheated on, etc.   It really sucks when it happens and still hurts long afterwards.    I still hate my ex and the last two times I saw her, I did not speak to her purposefully (told her that I wouldn't the last time I spoke to her and kept my word).  She just happened to show up mysteriously at my work and I ignored her both times (comes naturally to an aspie).   Very immature of me I know, but I avoided another potential smashing at her hands.   I doubt it would hurt you to do about the same.

Forget this guy, move on and hopefully you will find someone else actually worth your while in the future.   Him being Christian probably has nothing to do with him cheating, he could be any religion or none at all and still do that.  I can't understand why people who can't stop themselves from cheating even get into mutually exclusive relationships, once a cheat always a cheat in my opinion.   All they do is hurt people.  He does sound like he needs a good beating lol.

Sympathy is nice, but what is your REAL motive, horndog?

And it's hard to stop to bash monotheism because it makes us all so kewl.

willow

« Reply #132 on: June 14, 2007, 06:53:30 AM »
until he eats it.

well, you know. evil needs to eat, too.

willow

« Reply #133 on: June 14, 2007, 06:54:42 AM »

thanks.

I don't think him being a raging christian has anything to do with him being a douche...I just find the hypocrisy a total ass chap.

The_P

« Reply #134 on: June 14, 2007, 06:56:29 AM »
Eh, I had the same kind of bollocks with a former online friend of mine, so I can somewhat relate.