Educational

Author Topic: Scrappy doo should be an admin  (Read 1479 times)

Blasted

Re: Scrappy doo should be an admin
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2009, 05:38:50 PM »
Scooby dooby doooo

Scrapheap

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2009, 08:17:12 PM »
Funny. When I was an Admin, I banned Mr.Mark, when he was trolling here, for 5 minutes just so he could look at the "You've been banned" screen to know what it feels like.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2009, 08:51:37 PM »
Funny. When I was an Admin, I banned Mr.Mark, when he was trolling here, for 5 minutes just so he could look at the "You've been banned" screen to know what it feels like.
Your admin period was very brief as a last remember it - in fact it got rid of the admin system in the end... :(

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2009, 08:59:46 PM »

So much for him holding any sense of moral high ground, resorting to the very thing he was against on WP.  ::)
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Scrapheap

« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2009, 10:04:49 PM »
Your admin period was very brief as a last remember it - in fact it got rid of the admin system in the end... :(

No, that was you.  ::)

Scrapheap

« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2009, 10:05:31 PM »

So much for him holding any sense of moral high ground, resorting to the very thing he was against on WP.  ::)

Who?

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2009, 10:15:57 PM »

Who?

Mr Mark
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Scrapheap

« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2009, 10:24:19 PM »

Who?

Mr Mark

I was under the impression that he was a Banosaurus-Rex.  :green:

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2009, 10:27:07 PM »

So much for him holding any sense of moral high ground, resorting to the very thing he was against on WP.  ::)

Who?

Mr Mark

I was under the impression that he was a Banosaurus-Rex.  :green:

:laugh:

Yes, but the Banosaurus Rex has an instinct to say it's enforcing rules too, appearing like a moralfag in disguise. :zoinks:

Scrapheap

« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2009, 10:35:08 PM »

So much for him holding any sense of moral high ground, resorting to the very thing he was against on WP.  ::)

Who?

Mr Mark

I was under the impression that he was a Banosaurus-Rex.  :green:

:laugh:

Yes, but the Banosaurus Rex has an instinct to say it's enforcing rules too, appearing like a moralfag in disguise. :zoinks:

That pretty much sums up the current WP mod staff.  8)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2009, 12:51:44 AM »

No, that was you.  ::)

So it was, my mistake. Shame Callaway caught us both in the act.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2009, 07:39:53 AM »
No. It's a shame you didn't understand why what you did was bad.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2013, 10:23:10 PM »
Rage looks like Scrappy Doo. Big head, short stature, angry eyebrows and spunky personality.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 03:26:53 PM by RageBeloved »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2015, 12:19:13 PM »
Rage looks like Scrappy Doo. Big head, short stature, angry eyebrows and spunky personality.

:zombiefuck:  I'm 5'11". Not exactly a short stature.

Hannah

« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2015, 07:11:08 PM »
:apondering: