Educational

Author Topic: boys are better  (Read 10879 times)

richard

Re: boys are better
« Reply #390 on: June 21, 2007, 11:24:59 PM »
cleanliness is overrated/ only yer feet, hands and butt need to be super clean otherwise you got some problems
you care about clean FEET...but not TEETH?
yes well i use my feet everyday, and if they dont feel right i cant walk. my teeth, last time i heard my food didnt argue
Everything argues with bad teeth
id disagree. if yer not kissing anyone are you gonna argue with yerself? after a few weeks maybe. but i aint gonna brush my teeth everyday

willow

« Reply #391 on: June 21, 2007, 11:28:22 PM »
cleanliness is overrated/ only yer feet, hands and butt need to be super clean otherwise you got some problems
yes well i use my feet everyday, and if they dont feel right i cant walk. my teeth, last time i heard my food didnt argue
id disagree. if yer not kissing anyone are you gonna argue with yerself? after a few weeks maybe. but i aint gonna brush my teeth everyday

your fucking BODY would disagree with you, for fuck's sakes. your teeth serve a purpose...survival. being able to eat to sustain life. kissing is the LEAST thing you should think of.

but yeah. those feet...go spit shine those puppies.

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #392 on: June 21, 2007, 11:30:20 PM »
Yeah, get yr. priorities in order, dude, teeth fall out but feet don't fall off.
!!Super atomic enema!!

richard

« Reply #393 on: June 21, 2007, 11:31:42 PM »
bullfuckingshit. they fall off if you dont wash them. and my teeth are made out of corundum, theyll never fuck up! :laugh:

Offline SomeRandomGuy

• Constant Poster
  • Black is a picture.
« Reply #394 on: June 21, 2007, 11:33:06 PM »
bullfuckingshit. they fall off if you dont wash them. and my teeth are made out of corundum, theyll never fuck up! :laugh:

So this is a joke right? You're being sarcastic?
It's not that I hate everyone, it's just that I hate you.

willow

« Reply #395 on: June 21, 2007, 11:34:18 PM »

okay. you win. I am horrified enough to Walk Away.

I have this horrific image in my head...of you sitting somewhere....smiling....GUMS ONLY....bleeding...black....

but hey...check out those shiny clean feet.

richard

« Reply #396 on: June 21, 2007, 11:35:02 PM »
im being as serious as norway is the best country in the world to live in

Offline SomeRandomGuy

• Constant Poster
  • Black is a picture.
« Reply #397 on: June 21, 2007, 11:36:34 PM »
im being as serious as norway is the best country in the world to live in

That's no help whatsoever.
It's not that I hate everyone, it's just that I hate you.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #398 on: June 21, 2007, 11:37:16 PM »
Richard, teeth just sit there, held in place by some tough skin that doesn't get wrinkly when it's wet. The first thing that will go is the strength of those little pockets of skin. If teeth were like toenails, I would agree with you - fuck 'em - cut them when they get too long. When your teeth start to look long, they are about to fall out, because that little bunched up skin is dying.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #399 on: June 22, 2007, 06:57:13 PM »
Maybe he just means to insert his foot in mouth...
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #400 on: June 22, 2007, 07:18:03 PM »

... and masticate with tarsal phalangeal keratin projections. Good thing he is keeping them clean.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #401 on: June 22, 2007, 07:20:02 PM »
Teeth not bushed rot. There is such a thing as gum disease and tooth decay too. I should know I have already lost one tooth to decay in the end.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 07:21:55 PM by kevv729 »
Guardian of the Empire

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #402 on: June 22, 2007, 07:22:17 PM »
Teeth not bushed rot. There is such a thing as gum disease and tooth decay too. I should know I have already lost one tooth to decay in the end.
did you get a bridge?
Misunderstood.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #403 on: June 22, 2007, 07:26:19 PM »
did you get a bridge?
No not yet it is a empty socket as of yet.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #404 on: June 22, 2007, 08:47:13 PM »
did you get a bridge?
No not yet it is a empty socket as of yet.

I have one of those, too. I had a root canal done on a rearmost molar and the cap came off one day when I was out of town. I ignored it too long, because it was summertime and work was great. One day the tooth broke in half while I was eating and had to be pulled. The dentisit now (many years later) wants to pull the matching upper, because it has nothing to oppose and it's just another tooth to keep clean, except it doesn't do anything.

I won't let him.