Educational

Author Topic: boys are better  (Read 10940 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: boys are better
« Reply #330 on: May 07, 2007, 02:20:07 AM »
I would actually go so far as to say ALL my relationships have failed because I suck at manipulating.

Is that both with hands and mouth, or just hands?

Seriously, I can't imagine why. I would think that most guys HATE
being manipulated. Maybe I'm wrong, but even NAS's seem to have a
real gripe about this kind of stuff.

Hands and mouth of course...I didn't say I sucked at sucking!

You've read my post on WP about love...that pretty much explains it all.  I also think a lot of men have been damaged by women who do manipulate and sort of go into paranoia about it.  Men do go a bit haywire when you don't get jealous, aren't interested in their money trinkets and don't use sex as a bargaining tool.   Just to name a few examples.

You're right. I've screwed up many of my relationships because, based on experience, I've mistrusted them when they didn't want to take advantage of me.

It's true...men are just anticipating evidence of it with every single woman.  It's also sometimes not pretty to see what men do when they are out of their comfort zone of what to expect from a woman.

richard

« Reply #331 on: May 07, 2007, 02:21:19 AM »
just shut the hell up, its stupid!

Offline paradox

• Constant Poster
  • babbling randomly in a reality near you
« Reply #332 on: May 07, 2007, 11:24:47 PM »

I would actually go so far as to say ALL my relationships have failed because I suck at manipulating.

You've read my post on WP about love...that pretty much explains it all.  I also think a lot of men have been damaged by women who do manipulate and sort of go into paranoia about it.  Men do go a bit haywire when you don't get jealous, aren't interested in their money trinkets and don't use sex as a bargaining tool.   Just to name a few examples.

You're right. I've screwed up many of my relationships because, based on experience, I've mistrusted them when they didn't want to take advantage of me.

How are we suppose to tell if men are manipulative bastard, or really interested and nice. Its really frustrating for me because I can tell in females but there not in men.
I have never understood why it should be necessity to become irrational in order to prove that you care, or indeed why it should be necessity to prove it at all - Avon

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #333 on: May 07, 2007, 11:26:38 PM »
Just ask?

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #334 on: May 07, 2007, 11:32:35 PM »
Just ask?

That's shit advice!

Unfortunately, there is no way to tell if someone is being manipulative sometimes...only time can show someone's true colours.  Although you can learn to filter out some of the assholes. 

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #335 on: May 07, 2007, 11:57:10 PM »
Just ask?

That's shit advice!

Well, yeah. But sometimes the manner in which someone
answers such a direct question can be informative. My
cracks usually have a hint of something valuable in them.

Offline paradox

• Constant Poster
« Reply #336 on: May 08, 2007, 12:37:07 AM »
ask what?

"um i like u as a person and was wondering if you felt the same?"

what are they going to say

"no not really i just like the sex so i pretend to be nice to you, relly me and all my friends are lafing at you"

i only find out when i over hear people talking about me when i am in another room.
and thanks to my life i now can not trust what i over hear
I have never understood why it should be necessity to become irrational in order to prove that you care, or indeed why it should be necessity to prove it at all - Avon

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #337 on: May 08, 2007, 12:44:50 AM »
How about, "Are you a manipulative bastard, or do you actually give a shit about me?"

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #338 on: May 08, 2007, 12:51:14 AM »
And the really honest ones will answer something like, "You know me, the spawn of satan," and then if they care about you, keep taking apparently contradictory actions that show concern for you?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #339 on: May 08, 2007, 12:53:21 AM »
Just ask?

That's shit advice!

Unfortunately, there is no way to tell if someone is being manipulative sometimes...only time can show someone's true colours.  Although you can learn to filter out some of the assholes. 

Are you just putting on an act for us? Or is this the way you really are?

Just asking. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #340 on: May 08, 2007, 12:54:08 AM »
And the really honest ones will answer something like, "You know me, the spawn of satan," and then if they care about you, keep taking apparently contradictory actions that show concern for you?

Ah, you know me well.

Offline paradox

• Constant Poster
« Reply #341 on: May 08, 2007, 12:59:37 AM »

what about lying its a cornerstone of manipulative bastards rember. i can not tell if some one is lying, or being nice

what are the actions i should look for
the world tell us to look for things like calling to see how you are, bying you things ect..
these sings dont work for me because i dont demand them.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #342 on: May 08, 2007, 01:00:38 AM »
Paradox - you have to take a sum total of their actions, regardless of what they've said, and decide objectively whether you want to be around a person who takes those kinds of actions.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline paradox

• Constant Poster
« Reply #343 on: May 08, 2007, 01:20:38 AM »
i guess for me there is no way to convince my self i am use to action lying as well. i guess i just don't know how to trust anymore

Litigious

« Reply #344 on: May 08, 2007, 02:41:16 AM »

How are we suppose to tell if men are manipulative bastard, or really interested and nice. Its really frustrating for me because I can tell in females but there not in men.

I can see when other men are manipulating a woman, but I have a very hard time to see when a woman is manipulative, so I usually assume that she is, from the sad experience that most of the women I've encountered have been.  :(