Author Topic: boys are better  (Read 11059 times)

Offline In The spaGhetto

• minimalist
  • Constant Poster
  • I don't get people. What's their appeal precisely?
Re: boys are better
« Reply #180 on: May 05, 2007, 09:28:39 AM »

no actually this thread is pretty retarded
I glide through the social whirl with all the elegance of a dog in high heels.

Offline In The spaGhetto

• minimalist
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #181 on: May 05, 2007, 09:29:47 AM »
This is just so fucking true.  8)

do all non aspie swedish women like swedish hiphop?

Litigious

« Reply #182 on: May 05, 2007, 09:32:17 AM »
This is just so fucking true.  8)

do all non aspie swedish women like swedish hiphop?

No, but it's a fucking joke that any woman at her sound mind could like it at all.

Offline In The spaGhetto

• minimalist
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #183 on: May 05, 2007, 09:38:16 AM »
well it sounds like you're hanging around a lot of 15 year olds so it's not that surprising they're into lame music!

why not go to gigs/clubs of music you like and meet women there

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #184 on: May 05, 2007, 09:40:59 AM »
The gun control thread was, and remains, a more intelligent thread than this one. Pyraxis is right.

Yes there was an actual point to debate in that thread.

So Zer0 and I are claiming that 95% of all NT women are idiots out of sheer bitterness? How could even a woman like the one in his example be allowed to go to the university at all? She's a saw dust brain.

And because of a handful of people who didn't walk away when you approached, you claim that 95% of all NT women are idiots?

It's far more logical to assume the existence of two idiots than closer to five million.

Oh, yes, of course we have the highest taxes and about the most twisted legislation in the western world because most people are very intelligent and think for themselves. Of course Zer0 and I are the idiots for daring to complain over these circumstances...

But you didn't. You complained about women, specifically Swedish NT women.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Litigious

« Reply #185 on: May 05, 2007, 09:42:10 AM »
well it sounds like you're hanging around a lot of 15 year olds so it's not that surprising they're into lame music!

why not go to gigs/clubs of music you like and meet women there

*Sigh* Grown up women listen to "dance band" music, which is a Swedish (and worse, of course) version of country music as far as I'm concerned.

Whole Sweden is, like he says in the picture, some kind of shitty parody on how everything should be. They always destroy everything here, one way or the other, through legislation, obedient conformity etc etc...

Offline zer0

• Constant Poster
  • The Great Korvhund-o
    • Bento & Starchky dot com
« Reply #186 on: May 05, 2007, 09:42:21 AM »
Back to my original question: how is regarding all women as stupid, manipulative bitches and approaching women with this negative stereotype in place helping you? Will it improve your chances of getting involved with the sort of feisty, smart, sexually voracious woman I'm sure you'd prefer? Or will they dismiss you as a bigoted fuckwit?

I don't prefer any "feisty" or "sexually voracious women". In fact, I'm really not too fond of sex. I would prefer a smart woman, though, but as stated earlier in this thread, that has yet to happen.

What's more, I don't outwardly display this attitude towards women when I approach them. In fact, I generally don't approach women at all out of sheer disappointment. I tend to be very reserved and to keep very much to myself in my daily life. You simply begin by making the unfounded assumption that I approach women with the attitude I display in this thread, which is incorrect.

When I do interact with women, it is actually in general they who tend to approach me first. When they do, they notice pretty quickly that I'm not interested in them due to the differences in intelligence and that I therefore am very reserved towards them. Hence, they quickly leave me alone. Which is fine by me.

What's more; I've very rarely displayed this attitude towards anyone at all, least of all women. Rather, I tend to be the perfect gentleman towards women while secretly seething on the inside with invisible contempt and hatred. To return to my university studies for an example of what I mean; last semester I was grouped with two girls for the seminars in English Literature at my university. We were supposed to work together as a group in preparing various assignments for each class, something that involved answering questions and writing the answers down in the form of presentations, etc. Pretty simple work.

Well, turns out I had to do all the work since the girls in our "group" were literally too stupid to be able to understand what we were reading in the first place. They openly admitted that they had no idea what the books we were assigned for the seminars were even about in the first place. I could ask them something like: "So, do you think MacBeth's own childlessness is a parable for how the land under his rule is rendered barren?" and they would just sit there and stare. They had no idea what "MacBeth" was even about in the first place, or even what Shakespeare was trying to say. They just sat there and gaped.

I had to do all the work. I even forged "their" answers so that it looked like they had had a hand in answering the questions for each seminar, which they didn't. I even had to forge discussion protocols to make it look like they had written them, when in fact it was I who did all the work. I was the reason they passed that course. I, and I alone.

And they never even said thank you.

All this time, I was the perfect gentleman. I never once let any action or word betray how I really felt towards them or towards all other women who freeload on us men like it's a god-given right of theirs without ever giving anything back. I just sat there and took it. Like a gentleman. Like an idiot.

But inside... Oh... On the inside...
Den som läser detta är dum.

Offline zer0

• Constant Poster
  • The Great Korvhund-o
« Reply #187 on: May 05, 2007, 09:43:36 AM »

I also said AS women appear to be different than NT women. IE: not stupid. It's right there in the beginning of my arguments.

Litigious

« Reply #188 on: May 05, 2007, 09:45:47 AM »
I was always also the perfect gentleman, at least when I was younger, but my experiences are almost identical to Zer0's; Swedish NT women are in general stupid, selfish unthankful bitches.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #189 on: May 05, 2007, 09:51:43 AM »

I also said AS women appear to be different than NT women. IE: not stupid. It's right there in the beginning of my arguments.

That's why I added those little words, "specifically" and "NT". You claim to be intelligent but your words tell a different story.

I was always also the perfect gentleman, at least when I was younger, but my experiences are almost identical to Zer0's; Swedish NT women are in general stupid, selfish unthankful bitches.

Must have been when you were younger. Gentlemen seldom post pictures of the privates of their heart's desires on the Internet.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Litigious

« Reply #190 on: May 05, 2007, 09:53:43 AM »

Must have been when you were younger. Gentlemen seldom post pictures of the privates of their heart's desires on the Internet.

That's correct. I stopped being a gentleman after 25 or so, after being treated like shit for no reason for over a decade in favour of white trash low-life pretenders and jerks.

Litigious

« Reply #191 on: May 05, 2007, 10:07:27 AM »
My parents always rewarded me for behaving correctly and nicely, so I logically assumed that the girls would do that too. Oy vey, was I wrong.  ::)

Offline zer0

• Constant Poster
  • The Great Korvhund-o
« Reply #192 on: May 05, 2007, 10:09:27 AM »
My parents always rewarded me for behaving correctly and nicely, so I logically assumed that the girls would do that too. Oy vey, was I wrong.  ::)

You really thought that? Man, you claim to be intelligent but your words tell a different story! ;)

duncvis

« Reply #193 on: May 05, 2007, 10:10:01 AM »
* duncvis suffers attack of stupoponeurocitisTM PMS Elle  :headexplode:

and to zer0: I was attempting to steer litigious back to the question and away from rantyworld. Sorry for any confusion. You are still talking bollocks though - your sample size is far too small to be able to posit that all women are stupid with any degree of significance.

Offline zer0

• Constant Poster
  • The Great Korvhund-o
« Reply #194 on: May 05, 2007, 10:12:20 AM »
* duncvis suffers attack of stupoponeurocitisTM PMS Elle  :headexplode:

and to zer0: I was attempting to steer litigious back to the question and away from rantyworld. Sorry for any confusion. You are still talking bollocks though - your sample size is far too small to be able to posit that all women are stupid with any degree of significance.

I'm not claiming that all women are stupid. I'm claiming that 95% of the women I've encountered throughout my life so far have been stupid. Read through my initial post in this thread and you'll see.